Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Just a quick note to say thanks to the f95zone team for everything they do.

Also, a special thanks to all of YOU on this thread that make it a zoo, but a funny enjoyable zoo.

View attachment 1645220
Just remember this thread's Ten Commandments:

I. Never work thyself into being a simp.

II. Thou must not covet the knowledge of Magnar's girth. It is beyond mortal comprehension.

III. Release dates changeth.

IV. Inform thyself regularly.

V. Tryest thou best to refrain from thou brothers' waifus.

VI. Remain vigilant, for dalli_x is creating theories for thee.

VII. Tommy, son of Monica is a portly son of a harlot.

VIII. Derek, son of Patrick is a portly fornicator.

IX. Warscared doth not lie.

X. Believeth in King SomboSteel, for he will provide thou with the MEGA link.

:Kappa:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Any tips for driking minigame? Because it damn unbeatable. What the hell, some drinks doesn't even last more than a second(the last one at the party for starters), this is driving me crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Any tips for driking minigame? Because it damn unbeatable. What the hell, some drinks doesn't even last more than a second(the last one at the party for starters), this is driving me crazy!
Unbeatable ??? :oops::oops::oops:
Did you try to have a go at it sober ? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ( there is no order what mouse path you get for which drink... there are a couple of maps which varies ) Save can help ( some games ) steady hands can help... you can cheat some maps ( with a very quick move :p ) but hey problem with the drinking mini game ? That's a first I heard of ! :BootyTime:

Reactions: RukiRG

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We avoided the worst, imagine for a moment that he would have mentioned the name of one of the main girls in his comment.
Like Isabella Jill Josy Maya Sage for instance ?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Plus the MILF squad the Pink Rose staff the HOTs and the upcoming semi randos ?!? :eek::eek::eek:
( I'm just too lazy the list all their names but you know 'em all right ? ) :p
tom-and-jerry-evil.gif :KEK:

can someone suggest some games like this
Yes :p

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
ep8_party_sarah_event12.jpg

I really wonder if the main character will become a manslut in the way of Others. Because the scene in the glory hole is literally the act of a whore. Probably Sarah took money from two girls for this. For me, so far, the path of Others is the most interesting and intriguing. Will Tremolo become a full participant in Quinn's business? Will she trust him or will she hide everything to the last?
Will he try to sell drugs on campus? Will he fuck teachers for money? But I'm afraid all these possibilities will not be realized even by a quarter.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes