mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I want a threesome between a horse, a dog and a woman :cry:
Jackerman is the next sub-forum over.
Both Sage and Quinn. But i can imagine that Josy and Maya would be open to it too and maybe even Bella and Jill after a little bit of corrupting them as DIK MC.
I don't think Maya will ever be down for a second dude, considering how much effort it took MC to get where he is. Plus the list of dudes that MC would call on for that is probably shorter than Tybalt's dick. And one of them is Derek, who Maya would absolutely not bang.

I mean, Maya was supposed to be the original participant for Derek in the CUM-petition until Camila stepped up.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
DPC should take notes from Animo pron. Really having optional bestiality and ntr content would not hurt anyone.
If DPC cut Jill in that equation he can do all that with any girl in the game since Jill's fandom is almost 80% of his patreons and he no gonna lose the money bag

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1645393

I really wonder if the main character will become a manslut in the way of Others. Because the scene in the glory hole is literally the act of a whore. Probably Sarah took money from two girls for this. For me, so far, the path of Others is the most interesting and intriguing. Will Tremolo become a full participant in Quinn's business? Will she trust him or will she hide everything to the last?
Will he try to sell drugs on campus? Will he fuck teachers for money? But I'm afraid all these possibilities will not be realized even by a quarter.
True. And wow, when did Sarah's nipples get so big and her breasts enlarge? Is she the pregnant one from ep. 8? I certainly nutted hard up in there way back in season 1, so it is always a possibility. :unsure:

Reactions: Warscared

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1645393

I really wonder if the main character will become a manslut in the way of Others. Because the scene in the glory hole is literally the act of a whore. Probably Sarah took money from two girls for this. For me, so far, the path of Others is the most interesting and intriguing. Will Tremolo become a full participant in Quinn's business? Will she trust him or will she hide everything to the last?
Will he try to sell drugs on campus? Will he fuck teachers for money? But I'm afraid all these possibilities will not be realized even by a quarter.
My expectation is the MC will team up with Lily for an open relationship, he'll become the pimp of the school then he'll start his very own version of pimp my ride. But seriously it is the most fun path right now if you choose an LI you're already breaking up with people in episode 8, while Others can keep playing the field. Will be interesting to see going forward if you chose an LI can you cheat? So in a way Others is actually the most respectful path for Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy and Jill if you want to play around still

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I dont get why people like Jill. By far the most boring character in the game.
Think he refers to some poll after ep.8, yeah Jill scored well last update but before that it was different. Think Josy would be ranking higher if she wasn't a package deal with Maya... Quinn you either love or hate, and alot depends on what happened in corresponding ep. of the polls.

Does anyone have the torrent or google drive link? These downloads are so bad its crazy. Please help XD
See Sixart's post few above yours ;)

Reactions: magaclaawe
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes