sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't know, she reminds me of Amy Winehouse, and that's not a compliment. Some people just look like they reek.
Yeah... I agree but in my eyes this is even worse and I have serious problem to understand what's the hype about this bitch... tats tits piercing ??? :oops: :oops: :oops: Looks like a cheap whore to say the least... though I would get that you want to fuck the shit out of a harlot but the hype ?!? :unsure::KEK:
The goddess is KRJ.:p
1jPt.gif :LOL:
Same as before... I get that folks want to fuck the shit out of KRJ ( reasons may vary ) but a goddess ?!? :eek::KEK:
1661286_obama-wtf.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, but I don't think I want to risk modding, especially with how draconian DPC is with wanting to fuck over people who delve too deeply into his preciousssss code.
Imagine how petty someone has to be that he literally changes the code to break the game if you use a walkthrough/cheat mod. The only thing that's going to be worse than that is going to be if the only reason he does it is so that people buy his walkthrough.

Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Even with mini games shut off, you still can't speed run very well. There are plenty of free roams and the like to slow you down.
The last speed run I did, with a few new choices here and there, without mini games, took about an hour.

But with the screens skimming by so fast, I’m lucky I didn’t have an epileptic fit. :eek:

It’s not really worth the effort though, unless you’re doing it to build a bunch of saves for future episodes, I mean if you’re not playing the game for enjoyment, why play it al all.

I replayed the game heaps of times when I found it, around episode 5, but now I mainly just reload from significant save games. Worst case I’ll just change a variable or two (I’m looking at you Cathy :mad:).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You do not belong to the Crazy Frogs Club. It was founded over a year ago. At that time, the unique goddess Karen Rebecaa Johnson was worshipped.:p
I know about that... WHY she or this cheap whore of a MILF ( ?!? :unsure: ) is worshipped is beyond me... :LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The last speed run I did, with a few new choices here and there, without mini games, took about an hour.

But with the screens skimming by so fast, I’m lucky I didn’t have an epileptic fit. :eek:

It’s not really worth the effort though, unless you’re doing it to build a bunch of saves for future episodes, I mean if you’re not playing the game for enjoyment, why play it al all.

I replayed the game heaps of times when I found it, around episode 5, but now I mainly just reload from significant save games. Worst case I’ll just change a variable or two (I’m looking at you Cathy :mad:).
Even with free roams? Seems a little sus, but I'll believe you. I don't really like to speed run anyway because I want to make thoughtful, accurate (to the character I am playing) choices. But on the other hand, I'm really tired of reading early game.

Anyway, my problem is that I have few saves that are set and ready to go. My manwhore save is good, but the rest are not up to scratch. I gave up on my Sage playthrough since she was mostly covered under manwhore until she turned Chick. Maya is sort of done but still not at 100% lewd scenes (fuck that 50% bullshit). Josy isn't finished and my Bella & Jill save is a combo where I unlocked both characters' scenes along the way but ultimately selected Jill (because I think it will be easier to bring Bella back in later).

What I really need to complete is additional 'Other' routes. I need to finish saves for Lily, Riona/Cammy, Quinn, Jade, and maybe create one or two more for..shit happens or season 3 new characters that I may like. DPC includes so many gotcha moments deep into the story that unless you keep saves along the way, you're fucked. And that was my biggest error; I didn't save along the way so now I have to start over when DPC decides to DP(C) me.

I can't find the Patreon render of DPC anymore.
Here you go..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
People will hate me, but i really don't care about Sarah. Melanie is sexy and her scenes are hot, but for me both of them can continue with Quinn. My heart is wit Rio and Cammy.
If it's any concolation I won't hate you... but my heart won't be with any bitches... my dick will :KEK: There is room for improvement in the characters... but I don't feel like these sluts would change anything even if their world would come crushing down :p:ROFLMAO: Bitches will be bitches... bitches ! :KEK:

Reactions: lipe2410

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Damn, that's how it always is with redheads in these games: after I tried the Sage path, all the other pathes faded to me.
Well, picking Cathy or Mona will not give good results and you can't pick KRJ or Arieth (last one isn't a natural anyway)
So probably it's just a fluke you chose Sage ;)

Reactions: CoalPhelps

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Well, picking Cathy or Mona will not give good results and you can't pick KRJ or Arieth (last one isn't a natural anyway)
Well, too DIK MC could get some crabie from Arieth for being too DIK, huh?

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Anyway, I love redheads, of course, but my point was not about that, but that in many adult games, redhead girls get the best build up with MCs, which by itself makes you choose them. And this is the Sage case.

Reactions: vogelbeest

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Even with free roams? Seems a little sus, but I'll believe you. I don't really like to speed run anyway because I want to make thoughtful, accurate (to the character I am playing) choices. But on the other hand, I'm really tired of reading early game.

Anyway, my problem is that I have few saves that are set and ready to go. My manwhore save is good, but the rest are not up to scratch. I gave up on my Sage playthrough since she was mostly covered under manwhore until she turned Chick. Maya is sort of done but still not at 100% lewd scenes (fuck that 50% bullshit). Josy isn't finished and my Bella & Jill save is a combo where I unlocked both characters' scenes along the way but ultimately selected Jill (because I think it will be easier to bring Bella back in later).

What I really need to complete is additional 'Other' routes. I need to finish saves for Lily, Riona/Cammy, Quinn, Jade, and maybe create one or two more for..shit happens or season 3 new characters that I may like. DPC includes so many gotcha moments deep into the story that unless you keep saves along the way, you're fucked. And that was my biggest error; I didn't save along the way so now I have to start over when DPC decides to DP(C) me.

Here you go..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Episode 1 only takes 3 minutes (just ran it for confirmation), and episode 8 take about 15 minutes with mini games enabled (class events and mansion game) but it probably comes down to the speed that the PC can load the screens.

You may recall my PC died last year, and I got a decent replacement (by decent I mean fucking awesome), so it smashes through screens at lightning speed.

And most of the free roams don't take that long if you just use the navigation panel (and the earlier free roams are pretty small).

But I agree whole heartedly, that it's much more fun to immerse yourself into the game and enjoy everything in its entirety. The older scenes don't bother me at all (and I prefer the music from the first few episodes), but it really does take up too much time to play the entire game in earnest.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes