27X

Oct 30, 2019
That's another thing I don't believe. :rolleyes:

It would be much more likely that Quinn is intentionally holding back because she has realized how to win the MC's heart and/or because she has realized that Sage has fallen in love with the MC and there is no way Quinn is going to mess with Jade, which would inevitably happen if she got into the race for the MC. Quinn will know who Sage's parents are.:unsure:

That's why I wrote "CHICK MC" in my original post.
Not quite sure how to break it to you but this isn't Gundam Wing; the guy selling apples at a cart in the middle of nowhere doesn't have the literal and concrete answer to "why are we here" from the fuck out of nowhere right before the final villain fight of the series.

The notion that Quinn is deconstructing the mistakes of the Ottoman empire and how application of quantum euclidean structure paradigm theory could have revolutionized the Ching Dynasty into a utopian society that would still exist today is somewhat fanciful.

You know what Quinn is thinking right now?

50%

and 50% "riona's ass be like"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ename144

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I’ve wondered if DPC means there’s no “harem” in the silly western VN style where with zero effort everyone is madly in love with MC (and ok with being poly despite being related to the MC and/or gay) or if he means it in the strictest sense and BaDIK’s MC will eventually have to choose one girl, even on the “others” route. No juggling multiple girls. No introducing Sage to Zoya and expecting a big happy poly family.

or the third option which is stuff like Maya/Josy is ok… or casual sex with multiple girls. Just no silly “have every LI” option.
You are going to have to chose a route at some point.

nowaybra

Sep 27, 2021
ok, so simply put i get a CTD when trying to get past a certain screen on ep 8. idk what to do about it. i tried running the 32bit exe, i tried running both as admin, nothing helped.
i played the game last year, deleted it, and redownloaded it today. the saves were kept.
i attached the screen and the log in case they help.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
ok, so simply put i get a CTD when trying to get past a certain screen on ep 8. idk what to do about it. i tried running the 32bit exe, i tried running both as admin, nothing helped.
i played the game last year, deleted it, and redownloaded it today. the saves were kept.
i attached the screen and the log in case they help.
It’s an anti-mod checkpoint, your saves must be modded. There are fixes on the first page, I believe.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
downloaded the mod i remember i used, that seems to have fixed it. thx.
the good thing about being a dumbass is that the fixes tend to be really easy!
Wait until the InterLube comes out... or even better Season 3 starts... THEN it will be like a newborn nursery here...

1570908_3x_1.gif :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Imagine how petty someone has to be that he literally changes the code to break the game if you use a walkthrough/cheat mod. The only thing that's going to be worse than that is going to be if the only reason he does it is so that people buy his walkthrough.
I STILL SAY, that if the game detects a a mod or cheating DPC will create an alternative gay route were you walk into the blue Oyster bar and you´re imediatly sodomized y dozens of burly dudes in a biker parafernalia ...

there is another playthrough where if the game detects a cheat there is a stove electrical problem and the DIK mansion catches on fire with you trapped within it!
you´ll be forced to choose which couple of dik´s you save, Derek and ashley, tommy and rusty, JB and Elena Leon and jamie...

there is another one where the hot house catches on fire and you must jump in and decide wich of the 12 girls you will save and you will only be able to save 1 out of 12!

there is an alternative ending where Bella dies in a car crash speeding to go and save you when you are drunk if the game detects a cheat!

and there is a NTR route where Jill´s drink get roofied and Tybalt rapes Jill on a video call with you if the game detects a cheat!

i forgot the 3 other possible routes if the game detects a mod or a cheat...

Because he is a fagot :sneaky: the real question would be

What would King Magnar have done?
magnar; well well well, never a better time for a threesome if there ever was!
Josy: Is there ever a bad time for a threesome?
Maya: you people disgust me, get out you heathens, daddy was right and this world is filled with the unjust and inequitable who have hidden from the light of the lord!
magnar: damm Maya i love your dirty talk it gets me all bothered and sweety!

But I wouldn't have called any of it love. By the end of episode 8, I'd say depending on your choices, both Jill and Josy are in love with the mc, but I don't really get the impression the mc is in love with them, he's just keen to take things further.
i think you are wrong, the MC is indeed in love... WITH GETTING THAT TIGHT PUSSEHHH!
If history taught me anything, it is that every kingdom can fall and every king or queen ends up beheaded
actually Queens hardly ever, with very few noticable exceptions! they would just be married off to the new king shoring up the new kings position!

and most kings that die violently tended to die in batle and normally not beheded but hang or quartered of just dieing off in some damp sunless dungeon cell!

He looks like a serial killer in those shots! :eek:

Maya's looking pretty coy in the second shot though. :sneaky:
i think she is thinking... ok if this shit goes well and we end up celebrating is he gonna ask for the ass? he already gave me two rim jobs and i can only pretend to be naive for so long before he goes in hard... should i admit to know what he is doing? perhaps like that i can use some lube and it will hurt less.... what if this meeting with the Burke´s go wrong? will i be so distraught that i will just ask him to fuck me long and hard in the ass so the pain of my bleak future can be numb? is that why carla back in highschool used to cut herself? to numb the pain of an unknown future?

What cultural background is Quinn?
Why does she keep using strange words and phrases like Buttercup to describe Maya?
And sometimes old-fashioned/historical words that I have to look up the dictionary.
Inner city white trash junkie family! can easily come from places like Detroit New york Chicago, basically any big metropolis with drugie neighborhood´s!

In my opinion, Quinn has learned something about the MC that scares her. Now don't ask me what, because I don't know myself. I can only speculate that it has something to do with the interlude. I can very well imagine that Zoey is a person you don't want to have trouble with, and the people Zoey deals with don't look like innocent people either. Unlike them, Vinny seems like a harmless weirdo.:unsure:
dude she as already learned of the MC`s magic addictive dick and for someone who has experience with drugs she knows that if she tries it she might get addicted to his dick, so she avoids it because she is self aware that that dick can bring down her walls!

She comes from the village of slut on whore island. Just kidding. Buttercup is a very common term of endearment in the American South. Especially Georgia.
but she uses it ironically! thats more then clear!

Why is this buttercup a strange word to you ?!? :oops: It's a common word... :p

In a certain company...

Yup... that she actually likes him ! And that scares the shit out of her... ;)
dude stop giving my responses away! already had to delete 3 replies on this reply because you answered exactly as i did! stop being annoying and come up with your own answers...

This should be the F95 anthem and should be sticky :ROFLMAO:

you know i love you but... you are starting to repeat youtself!

Now it makes sense... I imagine that with other names the same thing happens too
yeap latino´s and Jose are having a blast... although she would probably be Maria Jose ... but since in most latin countries every 3rd girl´s name is Maria, Maria can basically stop being used as a 1st name and starts being an adjective for female...

there are hundreds of games here where this is applicable... not on this specific one!

dalli_x got a new theory! the name of the game is DIK the international short name for Denmark is DK... what chances are there that a sweadish is throwing shade the their neighbors the Danes? Being a DIK ? talk about a swede calling out a Dane DK!

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: skc0110 and shazba

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Is MC overreacting at the end of the episode 3 (to the extent of a melodrama)?

MC has a crush on Josy, but knows she has a "boyfriend", so he moves on to flirt(get laid) with other gilrs(Jill, Maya and Sage
) in the campus.

So why will MC want to rage quit when he learns that Maya and Jossy are lovers when he already known before that they have boyfriends?

The reasonalbe explanation to me is that MC must really love one of them so much to be therefore overwhelmed.
My bet is Josy, since MC has already stated that he had crush on her since the first met, while for Maya, the player needs to decide for him during the confront with Derek...
Well I think the real reason there is Maya. Maya lied to him not Josy well Josy did kiss him while having a lover but immediately owned up to it. Maya on the other hand lied about having a lover at all she told him she was single and ready to mingle. It was also a shock and a bit of an overreaction on his part.
Case and point. "Why are you so mad i told you i had a lover you just assumed it was a he." and mc saying "This isn't all about you Josy." Though i think MC was also a bit taken aback by the fact that she never corrected him that it was a girlfriend not a boyfriend but i believe he was more upset at Maya who told him she was single, then Josy as well as shocked.

Reactions: ename144 and RukiRG

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well I think the real reason there is Maya. Maya lied to him not Josy well Josy did kiss him while having a lover but immediately owned up to it. Maya on the other hand lied about having a lover at all she told him she was single and ready to mingle. It was also a shock and a bit of an overreaction on his part.
Case and point. "Why are you so mad i told you i had a lover you just assumed it was a he." and mc saying "This isn't all about you Josy." Though i think MC was also a bit taken aback by the fact that she never corrected him that it was a girlfriend not a boyfriend but i believe he was more upset at Maya who told him she was single, then Josy as well as shocked.
If i remember correctly, Maya confess to MC that she tell to guys she have a boyfriend so they leave her alone and not that she is single. Of course, she keeps to herself that she is in a relationship and this is something that upset MC: Maya keeping things from him, but this can be considered the same as lie?. He can literally said this to Jade in ep 4 when she go talk to MC after MC/Maya discussion in gender class. We can choose make MC talk to Jade why he is mad to Maya and he says: "she keep secrets from me"

Reactions: RukiRG

anonymous222

Jul 12, 2017
This is a game design mechanic, after a certain number of decisions your DIK affinity becomes fixed.

If you didn't want to be permanently neutral, play through again and make different choices.
No I don't mean the affinity stuff, I mean the stuff like Huge dick, Huge Chick etc. I know it's like an episode 1 thing and it gets scrapped, but I'm still confused why I'm stuck as neutral (could not look at Sage's panties or peek on Maya for example)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes