shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Even with free roams? Seems a little sus, but I'll believe you. I don't really like to speed run anyway because I want to make thoughtful, accurate (to the character I am playing) choices. But on the other hand, I'm really tired of reading early game.

Anyway, my problem is that I have few saves that are set and ready to go. My manwhore save is good, but the rest are not up to scratch. I gave up on my Sage playthrough since she was mostly covered under manwhore until she turned Chick. Maya is sort of done but still not at 100% lewd scenes (fuck that 50% bullshit). Josy isn't finished and my Bella & Jill save is a combo where I unlocked both characters' scenes along the way but ultimately selected Jill (because I think it will be easier to bring Bella back in later).

What I really need to complete is additional 'Other' routes. I need to finish saves for Lily, Riona/Cammy, Quinn, Jade, and maybe create one or two more for..shit happens or season 3 new characters that I may like. DPC includes so many gotcha moments deep into the story that unless you keep saves along the way, you're fucked. And that was my biggest error; I didn't save along the way so now I have to start over when DPC decides to DP(C) me.

Here you go..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Episode 1 only takes 3 minutes (just ran it for confirmation), and episode 8 take about 15 minutes with mini games enabled (class events and mansion game) but it probably comes down to the speed that the PC can load the screens.

You may recall my PC died last year, and I got a decent replacement (by decent I mean fucking awesome), so it smashes through screens at lightning speed.

And most of the free roams don't take that long if you just use the navigation panel (and the earlier free roams are pretty small).

But I agree whole heartedly, that it's much more fun to immerse yourself into the game and enjoy everything in its entirety. The older scenes don't bother me at all (and I prefer the music from the first few episodes), but it really does take up too much time to play the entire game in earnest.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Is MC overreacting at the end of the episode 3 (to the extent of a melodrama)?

MC has a crush on Josy, but knows she has a "boyfriend", so he moves on to flirt(get laid) with other gilrs(Jill, Maya and Sage
) in the campus.

So why will MC want to rage quit when he learns that Maya and Jossy are lovers when he already known before that they have boyfriends?

The reasonalbe explanation to me is that MC must really love one of them so much to be therefore overwhelmed.
My bet is Josy, since MC has already stated that he had crush on her since the first met, while for Maya, the player needs to decide for him during the confront with Derek...
Because he is a fagot :sneaky: the real question would be

What would King Magnar have done?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is MC overreacting at the end of the episode 3 (to the extent of a melodrama)?

MC has a crush on Josy, but knows she has a "boyfriend", so he moves on to flirt(get laid) with other gilrs(Jill, Maya and Sage
) in the campus.

So why will MC want to rage quit when he learns that Maya and Jossy are lovers when he already known before that they have boyfriends?

The reasonalbe explanation to me is that MC must really love one of them so much to be therefore overwhelmed.
My bet is Josy, since MC has already stated that he had crush on her since the first met, while for Maya, the player needs to decide for him during the confront with Derek...
There's another explanation. He got hurt and handled it poorly.

Ever liked a girl and then she ends up with someone else? In real life, emotions can get in the way of logic.

Most people just try to keep those emotions to themselves, but in the mc's case, he liked two girls, and they both turned out to be in a relationship, with each other.

It was kind of a shock for the mc, he felt all kinds of things, and he let his emotions take over his brain.

He definitely overreacted. It was embarrassing really, and hypocritical, but emotions don't care about that kind of shit.

Later on, he'd probably look back and think, "What a dickhead I was". But at the time, he didn't know how to cope.

But I wouldn't have called any of it love. By the end of episode 8, I'd say depending on your choices, both Jill and Josy are in love with the mc, but I don't really get the impression the mc is in love with them, he's just keen to take things further.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
There's another explanation. He got hurt and handled it poorly.

Ever liked a girl and then she ends up with someone else? In real life, emotions can get in the way of logic.

Most people just try to keep those emotions to themselves, but in the mc's case, he liked two girls, and they both turned out to be in a relationship, with each other.

It was kind of a shock for the mc, he felt all kinds of things, and he let his emotions take over his brain.

He definitely overreacted. It was embarrassing really, and hypocritical, but emotions don't care about that kind of shit.

Later on, he'd probably look back and think, "What a dickhead I was". But at the time, he didn't know how to cope.

But I wouldn't have called any of it love. By the end of episode 8, I'd say depending on your choices, both Jill and Josy are in love with the mc, but I don't really get the impression the mc is in love with them, he's just keen to take things further.
I think the way he sees them.
ep8_ending23.jpg
ep8_ending24.jpg
It says a lot about his feelings towards them

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Especially when he has Zoey bent over the nearest piece of furniture and she says, "Give it to me daddy!".
Hey, he deserves it. Dude has been celibate for 19 fucking years and that's not good for your colon. Besides, maybe it will help Zoey with her obvious screaming daddy issues.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sooo... MAGNAR !!! On your knees... :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
But Magnar is the one who writes the story :ROFLMAO:
He looks like a serial killer in those shots! :eek:

Maya's looking pretty coy in the second shot though. :sneaky:
With that serial killer following her... she's scared :ROFLMAO:
In the Halloween party planning scene, when Sage and Quinn try out the game of Who Was That with a CHICK MC, there is a line that suggests Quinn is even afraid of consequences if anything is done with the MC.:rolleyes::unsure:
I don't remember that... Or I forgot :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes