NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
you did arieth and elena? dont think so ^^ its not possible
Does that mean it is possible to fuck Heather? I mean, I didn't try because she is a cow but man does that explain some of my locked scenes lol. Her and Tommy be plus 1 now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But Magnar is the one who writes the story :ROFLMAO:
Whatever... that's just a minor detail... but obviously you guys elevated this little tosser to a KING sooo... by your own logic Magnar's head will fall :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :KEK:
I don't remember that... Or I forgot :ROFLMAO:
I second that... either it comes with age or i dunno... and this brings us to...
In the Halloween party planning scene, when Sage and Quinn try out the game of Who Was That with a CHICK MC, there is a line that suggests Quinn is even afraid of consequences if anything is done with the MC.:rolleyes::unsure:
wtf.jpeg :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Does that mean it is possible to fuck Heather? I mean, I didn't try because she is a cow but man does that explain some of my locked scenes lol. Her and Tommy be plus 1 now.
Quite possible in the future... but your locked scenes have nothing to do with this ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What cultural background is Quinn?
Why does she keep using strange words and phrases like Buttercup to describe Maya?
And sometimes old-fashioned/historical words that I have to look up the dictionary.
She comes from the village of slut on whore island. Just kidding. Buttercup is a very common term of endearment in the American South. Especially Georgia.

Reactions: John Ness

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why does she keep using strange words and phrases like Buttercup to describe Maya?
Why is this buttercup a strange word to you ?!? :oops: It's a common word... :p
Quinn said something like there is no way she will touch the MC. :rolleyes::unsure:
In a certain company...
In my opinion, Quinn has learned something about the MC that scares her
Yup... that she actually likes him ! And that scares the shit out of her... ;)

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Quinn said something like there is no way she will touch the MC. :rolleyes::unsure:

Quinn fucks with other people's brains all the time, she just hogged the MC's dick during the CUM petition, selling drugs and promoting prostitution among her HOT sisters, and suddenly she won't even touch the object of her desire for innocent party fun? :unsure:

In my opinion, Quinn has learned something about the MC that scares her.
That only happens if you're a chick inclination ...in which case, Quinn has learnt something about MC which disgusts her, he's a soft-hearted idiot and likes Maya. Not interested any more.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Finally some action for him, he's been down since last party so it's about time! ;)
Welp it will be a cameo really... his head will roll in a jiffy :LOL:
This is so contradictory. She doesn't touch the MC at a harmless party game because she likes him. Wow. Completely senseless.:rolleyes::sneaky:
You must seperate Quinn-s path here coz if you play like a bitch and move close to Jill she will not engage ( maybe in the future she will regardless ) but if you played like a real dick she finds the courage... scenarios which don't exist at the same playthrough... ;)

Reactions: vogelbeest

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't want to get flagged for being off-topic, but is B&R on the semester system, quarter system, or some weird hybrid of both? Because a class finishing before Halloween is excessively brief and the other classes going on unimpeded is strange. Signing up for another class between midterms and final exams would have given me fits in college. These are some more of the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
DPC has stated he doesn't have an interest in harem games. It's just not the game he is making.
I’ve wondered if DPC means there’s no “harem” in the silly western VN style where with zero effort everyone is madly in love with MC (and ok with being poly despite being related to the MC and/or gay) or if he means it in the strictest sense and BaDIK’s MC will eventually have to choose one girl, even on the “others” route. No juggling multiple girls. No introducing Sage to Zoya and expecting a big happy poly family.

or the third option which is stuff like Maya/Josy is ok… or casual sex with multiple girls. Just no silly “have every LI” option.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I don't want to get flagged for being off-topic, but is B&R on the semester system, quarter system, or some weird hybrid of both? Because a class finishing before Halloween is excessively brief and the other classes going on unimpeded is strange. Signing up for another class between midterms and final exams would have given me fits in college. These are some more of the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools.
Don't think about it too hard, DPC isn't.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes