AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
There's another explanation. He got hurt and handled it poorly.

Ever liked a girl and then she ends up with someone else? In real life, emotions can get in the way of logic.

Most people just try to keep those emotions to themselves, but in the mc's case, he liked two girls, and they both turned out to be in a relationship, with each other.

It was kind of a shock for the mc, he felt all kinds of things, and he let his emotions take over his brain.

He definitely overreacted. It was embarrassing really, and hypocritical, but emotions don't care about that kind of shit.

Later on, he'd probably look back and think, "What a dickhead I was". But at the time, he didn't know how to cope.

But I wouldn't have called any of it love. By the end of episode 8, I'd say depending on your choices, both Jill and Josy are in love with the mc, but I don't really get the impression the mc is in love with them, he's just keen to take things further.
I think the way he sees them.
ep8_ending23.jpg
ep8_ending24.jpg
It says a lot about his feelings towards them

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Especially when he has Zoey bent over the nearest piece of furniture and she says, "Give it to me daddy!".
Hey, he deserves it. Dude has been celibate for 19 fucking years and that's not good for your colon. Besides, maybe it will help Zoey with her obvious screaming daddy issues.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sooo... MAGNAR !!! On your knees... :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
But Magnar is the one who writes the story :ROFLMAO:
He looks like a serial killer in those shots! :eek:

Maya's looking pretty coy in the second shot though. :sneaky:
With that serial killer following her... she's scared :ROFLMAO:
In the Halloween party planning scene, when Sage and Quinn try out the game of Who Was That with a CHICK MC, there is a line that suggests Quinn is even afraid of consequences if anything is done with the MC.:rolleyes::unsure:
I don't remember that... Or I forgot :ROFLMAO:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
you did arieth and elena? dont think so ^^ its not possible
Does that mean it is possible to fuck Heather? I mean, I didn't try because she is a cow but man does that explain some of my locked scenes lol. Her and Tommy be plus 1 now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But Magnar is the one who writes the story :ROFLMAO:
Whatever... that's just a minor detail... but obviously you guys elevated this little tosser to a KING sooo... by your own logic Magnar's head will fall :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :KEK:
I don't remember that... Or I forgot :ROFLMAO:
I second that... either it comes with age or i dunno... and this brings us to...
In the Halloween party planning scene, when Sage and Quinn try out the game of Who Was That with a CHICK MC, there is a line that suggests Quinn is even afraid of consequences if anything is done with the MC.:rolleyes::unsure:
wtf.jpeg :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Does that mean it is possible to fuck Heather? I mean, I didn't try because she is a cow but man does that explain some of my locked scenes lol. Her and Tommy be plus 1 now.
Quite possible in the future... but your locked scenes have nothing to do with this ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What cultural background is Quinn?
Why does she keep using strange words and phrases like Buttercup to describe Maya?
And sometimes old-fashioned/historical words that I have to look up the dictionary.
She comes from the village of slut on whore island. Just kidding. Buttercup is a very common term of endearment in the American South. Especially Georgia.

Reactions: John Ness

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why does she keep using strange words and phrases like Buttercup to describe Maya?
Why is this buttercup a strange word to you ?!? :oops: It's a common word... :p
Quinn said something like there is no way she will touch the MC. :rolleyes::unsure:
In a certain company...
In my opinion, Quinn has learned something about the MC that scares her
Yup... that she actually likes him ! And that scares the shit out of her... ;)

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Quinn said something like there is no way she will touch the MC. :rolleyes::unsure:

Quinn fucks with other people's brains all the time, she just hogged the MC's dick during the CUM petition, selling drugs and promoting prostitution among her HOT sisters, and suddenly she won't even touch the object of her desire for innocent party fun? :unsure:

In my opinion, Quinn has learned something about the MC that scares her.
That only happens if you're a chick inclination ...in which case, Quinn has learnt something about MC which disgusts her, he's a soft-hearted idiot and likes Maya. Not interested any more.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes