PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
That isn’t “liking” the MC. That’s his gender making her dating him a boon. To say Maya likes MC more than Josy does because Josy (depending on the route) doesn’t wanna risk what she has with Maya but Maya does doesn’t inherently prove Maya likes the MC more than Josy likes him.
That's why I love Sage. She doesn't have that stupid vanilla shit. I don't have to worry about whether she loves me or not. I just fuck her and then ask her out.

Reactions: Redd23

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ok, so, it seems there is some rule for wich, to a guy with the lack of morals to have sex with a person comitted in a relationship you have to specify that they actually would go to the same college. Where is the logic there, it completely goes beyond me, but ok. It's not like any of those things ever stoped the MC, but fine.

And how would Josy knew he was being cucked by the MC? As far as Josy knew, the MC didn't knew Maya was a lesbian, as far as she knew, the MC didn't even knew Maya. How on earth could she had knew that there was the chance that the MC knew Maya, and how on earth is his fault that the MC was actually fucking her girlfriend?.
your 1st point is flawed! its not the man responsibility to know if a girl is in a relationship or not, it´s the girls responsibility! because girls lie about that shit all time... fuck depending on the size of the dick and the wallet the dude that is talking to them she can go from being the biggest whore in town with hundreds of boyfriends to a virgin to a married with kids ...
the man responsibility is to know if he is in a commit relationship and with some women that shit is complicated... like you can fuck around with everyone but once you fuck her mother all hell breaks loose!

as for the josy... 1ST FUCKING YEAR IN A SMALL COLLEGE IF THEY DO NOT KNOW EACH OTHER IS THE IMPROBABILITY FFS! its not like there is 10 diferent 1st gen. ed, classes! probably there is just 2 1 for 1st years and a 2nd one for the retards that never finished the 1st year like Quinn Dawe or Antho.... seems that 2nd class for retards is overflowing

(she is the only one who felt she was in a relationship and in spite of this she organized and had sex with another person, so she is the only one who literally betrays Maya) Yes but say you had a best friend. You find out he's with her but never meet you go into a bar one night and see a nice piece of ass and hit her up end up one night standing her. Then your friend wants you to meet his girl only to find out his girl is the one-night stand chick. Would you feel guilty? I would but I guess that's just me.
i felt guilty and came clean, the dude as not spoken to me for 15 years! like what´s one supposed to do? when confronted with new facts you either face them or rot from the inside !
let's imagine that Josy's boyfriend had been another DIKs, that was a really reckless omission
considering this site and a big chunk of the games we play the truly surprising part is that that partner is not Tommy...

Last edited:
Reactions: varage

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For all this back and forwarding about the Maya/MC/Josy relationship and stuff. I have one burning question:

Why the fuck would Josy be afraid of being alone if shit doesn't work out with Maya or the mc? She is so fucking hot! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For all this back and forwarding about the Maya/MC/Josy relationship and stuff. I have one burning question:

Why the fuck would Josy be afraid of being alone if shit doesn't work out with Maya or the mc? She is so fucking hot! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for her great courage that guides her in every choice

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Since we’re still on the topic of the Maya/Josy lies…

If there was a scene, or a few lines of dialogue, where the MC notices Maya/Josy are still a couple and finds out (or assumes) they’ve not told each other about him the MC has all the reasons under the sun to be annoyed. One line of Inner Monologue about them clearly moving on and not being honest with one another and we’ve got a solid foundation for the episode. He was pissed off his burgeoning relationships with both of them have seemingly ended and it appears to have meant nothing to them given they’ve just gone back to one another.
There is a scene with one line of dialog that elludes to this. And that is when you enter class and sit next to Camilla
(Why are they sitting so close, Just yesterday they were ready to break up right?) Eluding to the fact that he was thinking about exactly what you're saying that he knew in his own mind that they got back together without revealing what they did with him to each other.
They were already sitting together closely with no tension. That probably leads to MC assuming that all cards were still under the table.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh no, you are. Justifiying the cheater, only holds when it's only a terrible act when it's aplied to others. Otherwise if the cheated is another guy and you dont even know him... who cares?.
The MC did not cheat. He was not in a relationship with Josy and/or Maya. Furthermore, he played openly. He could tell Maya in EP2 that he has a date and he also asks if she is jealous. In EP3, the MC tells Josy on the phone that he has stayed with a girl. And to be honest, Josy didn't really mind. (y)

In that scene I always wonder if Josy knew that he was staying at another girl's place, but just not that it was Maya.:rolleyes:

Josy and Maya have cheated on each other with the MC.(y)

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
God. Josy and Maya are saints, the wrong one is MC lol. They made nothing wrong only MC did?
That is why I don't like Maya and Josy, but you guys, the fans of that lesbian drama couple makes it looks like they are perfect and if there was any mistake it was made only by mc lol.

They both are to blame, Josy and Maya. Josy had a boyfriend and yet decided to go on date with MC. She teased him and kissed him. Later on, after all that happened, she keeps giving him reasons to go back to see her, she even tells him she misses him. She never tells him it is a girl and she is in the same college he is going to. Maya is the same. She lures MC onto her. She kisses him. She may have said something about what she went true but was never clear about it, about what was really going on, and that she was still in that relationship and she makes her move on MC's lap to kiss him. MC is single. But they both are in a relationship. They shouldn't be doing all they were doing in the first place.

Then when he finds out, he is caught by surprise he is the one who is wrong in the whole story? And they can judge him for being a dick while they both were being worse than a dik? And once they got together they can just judge and kick him, just like that?

Lets not forget when MC helps josy with her stuff after her dad brings it to her, she tells him she has feelings for him, but she didn't want to be alone, end up losing maya and MC. She was totally selfish there. Only thinking about herself. SO MC could be alone and be rejected by the couple, but they couldn't be the ones to end up alone at the end. When he didn't do anything wrong.

I think it is ok if a man wanna be a pussy. A dog for a girl or for a couple of girls. If they want to lick their boots or sniff their asses. But at least do it without trying to make excuses to your owner.

These lawyers of the lesbian couple are the most annoying people in this forum. Another reason why I love Quinn. SHe is what she is. The others are worse, but they just want to play like they are saints.

Josy, Maya, Sage, all these girls have a bf and wanna sit on MC's dik. But at the end of the day he is the wrong one :D. If DPC was a good writer, MC being a dik being rejected by both of these annoying girls would tell them to go fuck themselves. That is what they deserve.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Oh no, you are. Justifiying the cheater, only holds when it's only a terrible act when it's aplied to others. Otherwise if the cheated is another guy and you dont even know him... who cares?.
Who hurt you? (giggle)
But all my post has been berating a cheater so how the hell am i defending them? If you're assuming that i'm calling MC not a cheater it's on symantics alone because he..is..not...in....a.....relationship with ANYONE.
He goes on a date with Jill first thing is im dating around. He gets to friends and maybe something more with Maya/Josy he is honest with them and tells him he's still dating even ASKS them if he should stop and Maya says no.(Josy says what the fuck you mean he shouldn't stop dating?!) A reluctant no but a no. a vague metaphor of needing to attach your own strings if you care about someone.

Also I'm placing blame on the CHEATER(JOSY) guess what if you're dating a girl and another guy dips his wick he's not a cheater your problem lies with your girl not his dick.
And yes same applies to Men. If you got a man and he dips his whik in another honey pot your problem is with him not her honeypot.

Except in cases of rape if you hold it against your significant other for being a victim, you're a piece of shit and they deserve better, and you deserve no one.

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
The MC did not cheat. He was not in a relationship with Josy and/or Maya. Furthermore, he played openly. He could tell Maya in EP2 that he has a date and he also asks if she is jealous. In EP3, the MC tells Josy on the phone that he has stayed with a girl. And to be honest, Josy didn't really mind. (y)

In that scene I always wonder if Josy knew that he was staying at another girl's place, but just not that it was Maya.:rolleyes:

Josy and Maya have cheated on each other with the MC.(y)
I know he didn't cheat. I am just saying that if you really has fidelity as a high value in your moral scale you don't justify the cheater. You can even like him, but you know he is morally responsable for his actions.

At the same time if you don't have fidelity as a high value (and to an excesive degree) you certanely don't make a huge deal out of a girl you are having sex don't specify wich college her girlfriend goes.

Who hurt you? (giggle)
That's funny, couse i can't avoid to see your answer as purely motivated by emotions. Watever...

it's on symantics alone because he..is..not...in....a.....relationship with ANYONE.
Don't kidding. But that wasn't my point, reread the comment you quote.

He goes on a date with Jill first thing is im seeing dating around.
Yeah, and virgin Jill took the MC having sex with Bella really well. He didn't made it clear that she was actually having sex with her long term friend/ mentor. No moral responsability from the MC. Yet you made out an scandal couse Josy didn't clarify that the MC "may" actually knew her girlfriend. with some luck...
Do you see? How the heat of the debate make you justify watever just to defend a point?. Anyway.

Reactions: dalli_x

nowaybra

Sep 27, 2021
nice, got another question, with hopefully another ez fix.
started over with the game, and now my score isn't updating.
y? how can i fix this? not even fucking around in the console seems to do anything.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I know he didn't cheat. I am just saying that if you really has fidelity as a high value in your moral scale you don't justify the cheater. You can even like him, but you know he is morally responsable for his actions.

At the same time if you don't have fidelity as a high value (and to an excesive degree) you certanely don't make a huge deal out of a girl you are having sex don't specify wich college her girlfriend goes.

That's funny, couse i can't avoid to see your answer as purely motivated by emotions. Watever...

Don't kidding. But that wasn't my point, reread the comment you quote.

Yeah, and virgin Jill took the MC having sex with Bella really well. He didn't made it clear that she was actually having sex with her long term friend/ mentor. No moral responsability from the MC. Yet you made out an scandal couse Josy didn't clarify that the MC "may" actually knew her girlfriend. with some luck...
Do you see? How the heat of the debate make you justify watever just to defend a point?. Anyway.
She takes it poorly even if you aren't in a relationship with her but for different thinly vailed reasons in my eyes.
Just because you make someone cry doesn't mean you cheated on them you only quote two words of a post because you know I'm right haha.

and on the other hand i don't see the point of you post spoon feed me please how is me berating a cheater JOSY through my last 10 posts me defending them? There is a saying that i believe you're taking to literally here
It takes two to tango=When a girl get pregnant
It doesn't apply when your significant other cheats it's not the milkman's/milkwoman's fault he wanted to fuck your girl/guy if anything that's a compliment on you for holding down an appealing piece of ass. It's you're significant others fault for not keeping their undies on.

I do think i know your point and it is of course a Morality issue if you see a girl/guy with a ring on it or in a relationship you should just say no to yourself before you do anything but you're calling MC mind you MC from Chapter 4 a cheater. He becomes a fucking cheater later on such as when you fuck Lilly at Hot's party and prep party with Josy in the next room ;)
But chapter 4 he was blameless. (his inner monolog even tells you so. He thinks about the people he should be with while being with someone else.)
This of course being the players fault not the MC's. Because unlike everyone else in the game his decisions are based on you the others are written in stone.

Reactions: Warscared

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
nice, got another question, with hopefully another ez fix.
started over with the game, and now my score isn't updating.
y? how can i fix this? not even fucking around in the console seems to do anything.
You look if the score is updated when a free roam start?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes