Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Guys please if anyone knows the solution, I played the latest version + cheats mod and at the end of episode 7 and beginning of 8 the game closes, is there anything to do?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
God. Josy and Maya are saints, the wrong one is MC lol. They made nothing wrong only MC did?
That is why I don't like Maya and Josy, but you guys, the fans of that lesbian drama couple makes it looks like they are perfect and if there was any mistake it was made only by mc lol.

They both are to blame, Josy and Maya. Josy had a boyfriend and yet decided to go on date with MC. She teased him and kissed him. Later on, after all that happened, she keeps giving him reasons to go back to see her, she even tells him she misses him. She never tells him it is a girl and she is in the same college he is going to. Maya is the same. She lures MC onto her. She kisses him. She may have said something about what she went true but was never clear about it, about what was really going on, and that she was still in that relationship and she makes her move on MC's lap to kiss him. MC is single. But they both are in a relationship. They shouldn't be doing all they were doing in the first place.

Then when he finds out, he is caught by surprise he is the one who is wrong in the whole story? And they can judge him for being a dick while they both were being worse than a dik? And once they got together they can just judge and kick him, just like that?

Lets not forget when MC helps josy with her stuff after her dad brings it to her, she tells him she has feelings for him, but she didn't want to be alone, end up losing maya and MC. She was totally selfish there. Only thinking about herself. SO MC could be alone and be rejected by the couple, but they couldn't be the ones to end up alone at the end. When he didn't do anything wrong.

I think it is ok if a man wanna be a pussy. A dog for a girl or for a couple of girls. If they want to lick their boots or sniff their asses. But at least do it without trying to make excuses to your owner.

These lawyers of the lesbian couple are the most annoying people in this forum. Another reason why I love Quinn. SHe is what she is. The others are worse, but they just want to play like they are saints.

Josy, Maya, Sage, all these girls have a bf and wanna sit on MC's dik. But at the end of the day he is the wrong one :D. If DPC was a good writer, MC being a dik being rejected by both of these annoying girls would tell them to go fuck themselves. That is what they deserve.
Except that one part where quinn's entire life is a lie both to herself and everyone around her. The only straight up honest person in the group without strings is Sage and while she isn't the thinkiest, she earns her stripes in the wide open. She even says because she knows the MC is messing around she's going to as well until they make up their mind.

PALADINO3

Jun 25, 2018
Guys please if anyone knows the solution, I played the latest version + cheats mod and at the end of episode 7 and beginning of 8 the game closes, is there anything to do?
Compressed version? I have some issues with her in chapter 8, it happened after using de cheats mods to, but I don't know if it's because of that.

Reactions: Zekethor

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
When exactly does it close? Upload screenshots to see
it closes in the transition of the chapters exactly when the girls and the decisions you made appear with a "done" in the lower right, I click on Done and the game freezes for about 10 seconds and closes, there is no error message because I play on android through JOI play and so far I haven't had any problems until this happens.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it closes in the transition of the chapters exactly when the girls and the decisions you made appear with a "done" in the lower right, I click on Done and the game freezes for about 10 seconds and closes, there is no error message because I play on android through JOI play and so far I haven't had any problems until this happens.
Fantastic... an android player ! :eek: Good luck ! :KEK:

Mohamedsasa

Feb 5, 2022
I wish when he releases the final version he puts an option for us whether we finish the game or make it sandbox with a map to go anywhere and repeat scenes whenever we want
seems won't happen but not impossible tho

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I wish when he releases the final version he puts an option for us whether we finish the game or make it sandbox with a map to go anywhere and repeat scenes whenever we want
seems won't happen but not impossible tho
You can repeat scenes you've unlocked already by using the phone.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I've considered that; the teaser of the mansion in Halloween trim could be for Season 3 as a whole rather than just Episode 9. But that would mean the entirety of Season 3 takes place over at most ~2 weeks. At that point I'm not sure Season 4 could get us through the first semester, which just seems to short a time period for the whole game (if we are indeed about halfway through currently).

I think it's more likely the Halloween party will be in Episode 9. A "party funding" mini-game could still be part of that, but it would presumably extend beyond just that one party. Which is fine by me, I loved the mansion repair.
DPC has hinted twice in the game that we players might experience spring in BaDIK.

- Tybalt told Jill that he thought the concert would be in the spring.
- The Iron Man competition that B&R is holding is in the spring.

Season One spanned almost 2 1/2 in-game weeks. Season Two was either 5 or 6 in-game weeks, depending on the length of the time skip in Episode 7. When you consider the storyline is halfway through the semester, and DPC says he's halfway through the BaDIK story, I doubt it'll have the legs to run two full semesters. I'm expecting the entire BaDIK run will cover a single semester, maybe stretching through the winter break.

Speaking of the timeline, it's funny using it to put this whole "Maya/Josy hurt me" drama in perspective.

Josy shows up at the dorm less than a week after you make out with Maya for the first time, four days after your dinner date with Josy, and the day after you have pseudo-sex with Maya.

Obviously the entertainment industry is saturated with examples of people falling in love after a very short time, such as being stuck in an elevator together, meeting on a transatlantic flight, or other absurdly short periods. We suspend our disbelief of love just as we do for everything else for the sake of immersion.

Is six days enough time for a fictional relationship to turn into a romance? Absolutely. In real life, am I going to act all butt hurt about someone I met six days ago? Doubtful. Don't get me wrong - I would be damned disappointed. But I'm not moping around for three days because two girls for whom I was developing feelings proved that the red flags they voluntarily revealed really were red flags, especially if I have the option to wake up to this:

Wake up (B).png

Or this:

Wake up (S).png

Now, if my only other option was to wake up to this:

Wake up (D).png

I might swallow my pride in order to wake up to this:

Wake up (MJ).png

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
For all this back and forwarding about the Maya/MC/Josy relationship and stuff. I have one burning question:

Why the fuck would Josy be afraid of being alone if shit doesn't work out with Maya or the mc? She is so fucking hot! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Season One spanned almost 2 1/2 in-game weeks. Season Two was either 5 or 6 in-game weeks, depending on the length of the time skip in Episode 7. When you consider the storyline is halfway through the semester, and DPC says he's halfway through the BaDIK story, I doubt it'll have the legs to run two full semesters. I'm expecting the entire BaDIK run will cover a single semester, maybe stretching through the winter break.

Speaking of the timeline, it's funny using it to put this whole "Maya/Josy hurt me" drama in perspective.

Josy shows up at the dorm less than a week after you make out with Maya for the first time, four days after your dinner date with Josy, and the day after you have pseudo-sex with Maya.

Obviously the entertainment industry is saturated with examples of people falling in love after a very short time, such as being stuck in an elevator together, meeting on a transatlantic flight, or other absurdly short periods. We suspend our disbelief of love just as we do for everything else for the sake of immersion.

Is six days enough time for a fictional relationship to turn into a romance? Absolutely. In real life, am I going to act all butt hurt about someone I met six days ago. Doubtful. Don't get me wrong - I would be damned disappointed. But I'm not moping around for three days because two girls for whom I was developing feelings proved that the red flags they voluntarily revealed really were red flags, especially if I have the option to wake up to this:

View attachment 1655543

Or this:

View attachment 1655549

Now, if my only other option was to wake up to this:

View attachment 1655544

I might swallow my pride in order to wake up to this:

View attachment 1655548
Lemme guess... the optimal choice is No 3 ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

( for foot fetishes I mean :p )
No 1 will be labelled as an axe murderer... No 2... whatever they will brand it with No 4 meh ! we already been through this drama :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's the problem you play on Android try to see who owns that port or download another version

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Why is this game 18 gb exactly? Music etc?
The game has a lot of content, if you play multiple routes be ready to spend serious amount of time. Music, superb renders and story, it perhaps is a highest quality VN/game you can get here. Be sure to try it if you haven't.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
DPC has hinted twice in the game that we players might experience spring in BaDIK.

- Tybalt told Jill that he thought the concert would be in the spring.
- The Iron Man competition that B&R is holding is in the spring.
Tbh I think the game will end after 1 year at B&R. Is way too short to end the story in the middle of the year and way too long to end it at the end of the college. So spring will be included too
:rolleyes:So much for the threesome.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1654863
Most probably not... After the ep8 choices

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes