PALADINO3

Jun 25, 2018
I'm still waiting to see if Quinn becomes the antagonist or not, I hope to see more drama between her and the HOTs.
Too bad the story may not be long, I would like to see the MC lead the DIKs, but it's still too early for that.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I'm still waiting to see if Quinn becomes the antagonist or not, I hope to see more drama between her and the HOTs.
Too bad the story may not be long, I would like to see the MC lead the DIKs, but it's still too early for that.
My MC, Fuckface, is already the de facto DIK-head.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Boys, what is the most popular theory about this?
Because it's not fucking random. DPC created a mini-scene of as many as 5 renders and even called the renders in the game code "surprise".
Who's hanging around MC window? If it was just Elena who went to her boyfriend, it wouldn't make much sense.
Is this Tanya?
Is that Quinn going to the Diks?
Your guesses.

ep6_surprise73.jpg

Reactions: CoalPhelps

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Because it's not fucking random. DPC created a mini-scene of as many as 5 renders and even called the renders in the game code "surprise".
Who's hanging around MC window? If it was just Elena who went to her boyfriend, it wouldn't make much sense.
Is this Tanya?
Your guesses.

View attachment 1656221

Last edited:

AlkkatraZ

Jun 13, 2021
This game is the best i ever experienced as a Visual novel/dating sim, even without the lewd stuff. The story is awesomly written, and the art is so beautiful that I sometimes struggle with my hornyness fighting with my will to continue just for the story.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
This game is the best i ever experienced as a Visual novel/dating sim, even without the lewd stuff. The story is awesomly written, and the art is so beautiful that I sometimes struggle with my hornyness fighting with my will to continue just for the story.
History is her weakest point. In principle, in all Western visual novels, the plot is rather mediocre and weak. When I want something serious, I usually read Kara no Shoujo. When something carefree and fun is BaDIK.
This is not a claim. It's just that all Western projects are bad at writing history. Because they are written by amateurs, not professional writers like in Japan.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
History is her weakest point. In principle, in all Western visual novels, the plot is rather mediocre and weak. When I want something serious, I usually read Kara no Shoujo. When something carefree and fun is BaDIK.
This is not a claim. It's just that all Western projects are bad at writing history. Because they are written by amateurs, not professional writers like in Japan.
things are changing, but in the end of the day the japanese market is big enough for artists to prosper while the western market is not big enough for people to make a living if they do not cater to audiences specific kinks!

but its slowly changing BAD is one but leap of faith Summer´s gonne and a few others are raising the bar!
not on the bar of the Japanese but still in terms of development/grothw its been quite astonishing!

besides people need to work and try out to develop most of those japanese authors have written over a dozen works while the best in the west are at what? 2-5 stories so far?
problem is the lack of professionals and that is due to the lack of hard core money!

any manga done in japan is assured that if they reach a certain level they will be made into tv series and will have merchandise that triples the money, while in the west most people still depend on patreon!

since there is not enough money you do not have 2-5 companies scurring the market to turn vn´s into tv series get book/video comic releases and therefore active passionate well payed teams that can grab a text and a few examples of the caracthers renders and turn it into a full story in 2 weeks!

japan limit is how well the writter artist can deliver the text and give the samples of the caracthers there are publishers who will deal with everything!

in the last Q&A dpc even stated he had to be careful with legal issues, what does an artist as to worry about lawyer shit for? same for taxes or the technical skills to mass produce the renders?

he must do all because there is nobody that he can trust to do it properly!

same for oceanlab he had to redo half of the work because the person he worked with was not up to standard!

if it starts to become profitable enough companies will be born!

the other option is the Japanese start looking for authors outside of japan... but then only a limited amount of the authors truly appreciated in the west will get signed in!

@ possible mods!
yes this is off topic and at the same time is probably the most important mission of this site to spread new authors to new audiences so delete it at your own pleasure... you will have failed in your strategic mission to accomplish an operational victory... if you are unable to see the big picture its your own issue!

P.S: but probably that`s the best solution to get the best western authors to those Japanese publishers once some money starts trickling in and western authors can have some confidence in delegating responsibilities perhaps we will finally get speed and quality that get us BAD in a year or broken dreamers in 2 years instead of half a decade best scenario!

so no my friend its not that Japanese have better authors, they have a better and more well developed industry that releases their best authors from all the bullshit!

Last edited by a moderator:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Is this Tanya?
Your guesses.

View attachment 1656221
I can't see anyone, but I'll throw it out there that it's Zoey. She's got no idea that MC is on the other side of the tarp, though.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is this Tanya?
Your guesses.

View attachment 1656221
Just to point out, there were 73 renders with "surprise" in the sequence that this scene was part of; the last 5 in the sequence were this scene in the mc's bed. The rest of the sequences was the mc's "surprise" birthday party...

That still doesn't diminish the fact that these 5 frames were included, when 1 would have sufficed, so I also believe this is some sort of foreshadowing, but the filename has nothing to do with it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is this Tanya?
Your guesses.

View attachment 1656221
since we are talking about DPC any theory is legitimate.

probably he wanted to mean that someone enters and exits from the DIKs mansion, probably related to the mole issue or directly to Vinnie

being part of the general plot (not related to Bella's visit for example) it is not sure that it will be specifically explained, but probably at some point it will make more sense.

Reactions: Kellermann

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well, i think is you who knows is wrong, you just don't realize yet. You started this conversation saying that the MC was an hypocrite and since then you defended him on every single act.

I quoted a couple of sentences couse i thought it was enough. Yet I see you didn't get my point, i don't say you defend cheaters in abstract, i say you acuse Josy of every single absurdely detail and overlook every sinlge fault of the MC. By doing so every single principle becomes relative, for Josy is inaceptable and for the MC is forgivable. Including fidelity. You understand now?.

I never denied that Josy or Maya are at fault with each other. That was never the argument. The argument is that they are not at fault with the MC, and that the MC cant hold any claim against them for their own faults. So you can say Josy is actually a cheater and you were questioning a cheater... but her cheating on Maya was never the point, so you actually weren't. You were questioning a girl for not telling her lover at wich college she went...

See? Why you have to argue if you see my point. It is a moral issue. After all, as the own MC sayd:

View attachment 1655181
Yes, if he feels like a cheater that's on him but he's in fact not one we've already established that he doesn't care about cheating just lying. It's all beside the point to be perfectly honest because i love Jose even if im berating her. The point of all these posts was never Jose's a bad person or Maya's a bad person or MC's a good person.

The point of every one of these posts were why did MC act like a chud and I think we've gotten to the bottom of it. Because they lie because Jose and Maya get back together while sweeping him under the rug like a dirty secret.
His anger was never about being a cheater it was about hurting Maya. Not knowing the scope of the full picture and sure you're right if Jose's boyfriend was Troy, he wouldn't give a shit nor should he because he'd be fine with hurting Troy. The only thing he cares about is hurting a friend.

These posts were always and foremost getting to the bottom of chapter 3's end scene's MC's head. My stance on cheating doesn't change if you're in a relationship keep your pants on no matter how persistent a Chad is. Because a Chad isn't responsible for your actions.

Also, I have to argue because for some reason you said I defend cheater's which I do not I find the act deplorable tbh. Even Jose's defending cheaters speech is cringe worthy during dinner night because if you're searching for happiness you don't cheat on someone to find it you leave that someone and accept the risk of being alone. That's how you find love.

Last edited:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I will not repeat what a cool game is, that I highly recommend it, etc., all this is already clear.
I just wanted to share my personal impressions of the female characters.
First, and most importantly, almost all of them are "alive". It is very interesting to get to know their characters, discover them from different sides and get acquainted with their stories.
Secondly, the girls here are jealous of each other (yes, in different ways, yes, not all of them, but it is presented very naturally, as for me), but without obsession and with meaning.
Thirdly, everyone here will find something of their own. The girls are different, for almost every taste, so someone will surely sink into the soul, but not to me ... It was a disappointment for me that in such a game I could not find the female character I needed here.
Didn't know bots have feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

27X

Oct 30, 2019
It's more that history isn't appreciated in the west. Also the visual medium in the west has never relied on application of present form as a derivation of past methodologies. Most visual artists in the west in particular sequential mediums like to believe the line of their methods are literally one generation old.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes