znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I agree with you that true love doesn't really happen in such a short time.

But I assume that there was a serious interest between Josy and the MC since EP1.

Let's take a look at Josy. An awakened girl who has no problem meeting other people. Mmmmhh. She works with her crush for 2 months and suddenly develops contact issues. I've seen this happen many times in real life. Usually when there was a serious interest in a person. The only problem with Josy is that she thinks she is too short and she doesn't like her breasts either. With all the other guys this doesn't bother him, but with the MC it's different and she loses her confidence in his presence. This can be read well in EP5 and also that she finds the MC totally hot. So the whole thing is mutual.

Maya even explains it herself. She has dated other guys, but she hasn't developed feelings for any of them like she has for the MC. Is it love? Not yet, but serious interest.

The MC is introduced to us as a decent and somewhat shy young man. He never had many friends, as we later learn. With Zoey, there was only one girl with whom he could gain experience. He overcomes his shyness and confesses to Josy that he has had a crush on her for 2 months. Unbelievable! Hand on heart. That was brave for a guy like the MC. Equipped with more confidence, he meets Maya. To be honest, I can even understand Maya telling him she has a boyfriend. Maya doesn't want to get hit on, but probably always gets hit on by Horny Dogs. Then what I said above happens to Maya. This also creates a serious interest between Maya and the MC because he is different.

I agree with you that the MC is annoyed by the lies, he doesn't know yet why they lied. He was honest from the beginning and expects the same from the others. The MC's trust is shaken.
Also, (you might agree), that Maya and MC were forced to live together and thus they both learned a lot about each other at a very fast rate. By chance (if MC plays CHICK route), Maya learns what it like to be with a "great guy" (as Sage later tells Bella about CHICK MC).

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
You guys who hated the "repair the mansion" resource management game, you do realize we're probably getting a "get ready for the Halloween party" resource management game in Season 3, right?

View attachment 1653419
Note: sidebar; the god damn ice maker on the HOTS fridge was never fixed. Would have thought MC would have taken care of that. :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
were forced to live together
I think this is a little too much... it was the quickest and most comfortable solution... in other and good words the " bestest " :KEK: Being " forced " together that has some depth dude... though let me tell you I would have picked said " bestest " solution too in a heartbeat ! ;):ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Boys, what is the most popular theory about this?
Because it's not fucking random. DPC created a mini-scene of as many as 5 renders and even called the renders in the game code "surprise".
It's the same person that did the blackmail to Chad/Dawe i guess... Atleast that's the only thing that would make sense now.
Probably it's Vinnie or atleast someone working with him.... Just my two cents, but seems to me it's not random.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
There's someone walking by the window - it's rather difficult to see it on single screen, but since there's a sequence of them in the game (three of them one after other), you can see that different lamps covered by somebody moving outside.
Just saw it on my game, you're right wtf.
It's Chad :KEK:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Can a kind soul screenshot their scene page so I know which scenes I'm missing? Thanks!
View attachment 1656828
I don't have all of them unlocked, but I can tell you that most of the ep. 6 scenes you are missing are D&G shite (such as M&J, Sage, Isabella, etc). It makes me sad that so many ep 6 were wasted on 3 second long D&G scenes. :cautious:
The last ep. 6 you are missing is one of the swyper girls that I don't want to completely spoil for you. Go to MacAllen's.

At least one of the ep. 7 is the Pink Rose wildebeest and the last one is Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes