PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Even DPC finds a way to make her look more disgusting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only justification for the existence of this ugly capitalist shit is that DPC used her as a cheap whore (which Madame is) in order to put experiments on her to improve skills in 3D art. She has the best detail among all the girls and the smoothest animations.

• Sad
Reactions: AchedCroissant

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I made something like this not long after my post about the wall in order to convince myself if there was someone actually walking past the window, but I don't know what I did with it, so I had to make another:

View attachment 1657143

You can pretty clearly see someone's leg crossing the light at the far right, and then the shadow moves to the other two lights on the left. I still don't have any non-ludicrous guesses as to who it is, though.

There is an effort on the part of DPC to show something. We see someone walking along the wall, we can rule out the bug or image reuse. So it seems intentional on the part of DPC.

The problem is, you can't get anything out of it. If we look at the different images of the DIK house, we see that on one side it overlooks the sidewalk, and on the other three the garden. We also see that the garden is not fenced sidewalk. So anyone can pass there in the middle of the night.

The only thing to come out of it is that someone passed by during the night.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only justification for the existence of this ugly capitalist shit is that DPC used her as a cheap whore (which Madame is) in order to put experiments on her to improve skills in 3D art. She has the best detail among all the girls and the smoothest animations.
we do not give the same meaning to that word.... :ROFLMAO:

the fact that Madame has the skin, but in general the appearance more full of "realistic" flaws I do not see it as progress...

surely the fact that she and Camilla exist in the same universe should justify the intervention of Doctor Strange

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Found my self liking this game alot more than i should do...... Found my self skipping the adult part for the story..... Not joking after 14 playthrough with mods but still found my self having to back track to a save because the Jill and Sage story is very good . ( have to force my self to use the mods to get a ending for start of Season three with each girl etc as i dont want to hurt JILL OR SAGE each time. )

To be honest DR Pink that's what makes a game more than Fap Bate. ETC you do seem to place more on some girls than others i that works well.
Your last work like to add drama and a twist but if you back stab my Ending with Jill over a twist and she still leaves for other reasons I will have no choice to sigh very loudly...and restart and repeat

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
N7

:cry: <3

We have arrived at the final part of the Patron milestone reward.
I have attached all comic book pages to the post and full-resolution versions of a couple of renders used to make the comic book.
I hope you have enjoyed the reward as much as I have.
Thanks again for your donation and for being a vital part of keeping the Being a DIK project alive. I couldn't do this without you.
Love
Dr PinkCake
unnamed.png unnamed(1).png

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
There is an effort on the part of DPC to show something. We see someone walking along the wall, we can rule out the bug or image reuse. So it seems intentional on the part of DPC.

The problem is, you can't get anything out of it. If we look at the different images of the DIK house, we see that on one side it overlooks the sidewalk, and on the other three the garden. We also see that the garden is not fenced sidewalk. So anyone can pass there in the middle of the night.

The only thing to come out of it is that someone passed by during the night.
Obviously, this is the same traitor who went to meet with Burke or Quinn. In light of the fact that someone is constantly walking past the window, I'm starting to believe that someone could have seen MС fucking Bella in her mouth for the subsequent blackmail of Bella or someone else.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
2 chapters in a row have that thing and my beautiful Riona only 1 removing that fantasy scene in chapter 6 that does not count

Just look how beautiful she looks when she's fucking
If we don't get a Riona ending, we riot. #InvadeSweden :Kappa:

subsequent blackmail of Bella or someone else.
God no. We already had one blackmail storyline in the game and it was so horrible that it ruined a very good character. It's obvious that DPC can't write blackmail storylines properly or doesn't want to, just so he can write more drama for no reason.

Reactions: Coinzell

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's Maya. In an EP8 SMS dialogue, the MC talks about having a window now. Maya's reaction to this was an anxious emoji. Also, the MC options on the green tarp are interesting and Maya's reaction to it. :unsure:

I could well imagine that Maya, who was still insecure at the time, spied on the MC to see if he was fucking other girls.:rolleyes:
that only makes sense if the MC is still on her path... if not she is a freaking stalker!

still believe Stephen being the best option!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The theory Cathy Cluck #999.
Burke set it up.
Burke and Jade's marriage was bursting at the seams and was on the verge of divorce. He would have lost a lot of money. Apparently Burke cheated with Cathy a few more times. Cathy's presence unnerved Jade.
Then Burke asked Quinn to take a shot of Cathy and to leak her photos on the Diks account during the party.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Russia is not going to attack Ukraine. But Putin will definitely send troops to Sweden to force DPC to never make content about Madame again.
I thought he lived in the UK :unsure:
The side girls are on another branch, we just brush against them occasionally. He's not making the whole tree.
I kinda expect them all to be open relationships if anything happens till maybe the very last episode/ending

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If we don't get a Riona ending, we riot. #InvadeSweden :Kappa:
As a former resident of China, I can pledge a contingent of the People's Liberation Army to join the invasion of DPC's Sweden. I'm still an impoverished peasant, so they'll listen to me. Maybe. :unsure:

Riona must have an ending (complete with wild orgasm scene). We demand this!
Oh, and I'd like at least two lewd Riona scenes in one episode please.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Riona Lily and Quinn must have some sort of ending. Their paths won't be as big as the main Li's but they have to have some sort of path and ending. There is a big difference between those 3 and the rest of the side girls,not giving them an ending would be weird.
Besides everyone knows that making Riona cum from sex is the true objective of the game.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Are you referring to Madame? I have reported this post for being grossly offensive, insulting, and absolutely false.
Now apologise to the wildebeest.
Shouldn't you be gathering some grain and dry grass for her evening feeding? If she gets more lewd scenes than any of the other Pink rose ladies in episode 9, then there truly will be a riot.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Shouldn't you be gathering some grain and dry grass for her evening feeding? If she gets more lewd scenes than any of the other Pink rose ladies in episode 9, then there truly will be a riot.
You misunderstand me. Don't apologise to Madame; apologise to the wildebeest.

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes