ALSFF

Dec 14, 2021
Someone (I suck at names and don't remember who or why!) posts here a copy of every update that the author puts on his Patreon about progress on the next release. However, you might hve to go back a lot of pages to find the last one, or think of a clever search term that picks it out from all the other needles in this haystack.

edit: worked out a clever search. https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-8800#post-7528243
Sorry buddy, I didn't mean to focus on the updates, but did the author mention how far the story went? Fifty percent or eighty percent?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sorry buddy, I didn't mean to focus on the updates, but did the author mention how far the story went? Fifty percent or eighty percent?
The author's vaguely indicate the story is about half way through. That fits nicely with the Interlude running at half time.

So basically, after the Interlude, there's roughly another 8 more episodes to go. He'll probably squeeze only one episode in after the Interlude this year, and likely 2 episodes per year after.

So we're looking at possibly another 4 more years until this game is complete.

Last edited:

orbital38

Jun 3, 2019
I once followed an excel guide posted here in order to complete the mansion mini game before the end of episode 7 just to see the DIK's reaction to cleaning the mansion AND collecting the required money. Sadly the reaction was the same iirc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the minigame itself, what I do now is have all the DIKs clean the mansion to completion and then focus on work (their attributes are equal to each other excluding work eg. 40/40/20/40) and assign 2 or 3 of them depending at what stage you are at for example 30/35/35, later some 50/50 and solo 100 so they can clean any given room. I focus on getting like 2 DIKs ~90 (gotta make use of the +5% bonus after every round), at that point you can only use them to clean as there are probably very few rooms left and you can start focusing on the work stat and gathering $. I hope I didn't butcher it and it made some sense but that is the general idea, given that so far we don't know if any excess money is carried over (my leftover $56 save is ready and waiting) I just follow this every time and I complete the minigame by second to last round or something and it has been going by fast and is no longer a chore for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ename144

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
It's simple. Without the minigames activated, the player lacks fine-tuning and a configuration entered by DPC is adopted. :D

The reaparature of the windows is always achieved, unless you are a complete idiot or have not yet understood the minigame.:rolleyes:
*edit* I think I'm misunderstanding your original post. You mean only that we're not supposed to be complete it with a whole episode to spare, right? In which case my quesrtion is irrelevant.

I thought you meant we were supposed to fail altogether and Rusty should have to sell his car.

Reactions: dalli_x

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
As far as I can make out, the original plan was four seasons, 16 episodes, covering one whole year at college. So far we've had half of the 16 episodes, but we're not even at the end of the first trimester yet.

So depending which way you look at it, half-way (8 episodes down 8 to go) or about one-sixth of the way (it's not even Halloween and the story ends next summer). And there may end up being more than 16 episodes.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
You decided not to be in a relationship with them, and now you're annoyed that you can't be in a relationship with them?
I was aiming for a Maya solo path, makes no sense they're a joint package after all this time and you can't chose one over the other.

Reactions: Luther9555

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Expecting the end at the half mark ? :oops: Tsk tsk tsk...
View attachment 1658786 :KEK:
this is the fault of DPC who decided that whoever is interested in only one of the two girls will have to play all the time as a vulture and hope that the two girls fall as a couple as soon as possible and to put them in temptation (for now only with Josy) at every opportunity...

DPC made us choose between the two in the fifth chapter, at this point I don't think we're too far away from making sense of that choice, we probably had to wait for the loan issue to close as well

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
this is the fault of DPC who decided that whoever is interested in only one of the two girls will have to play all the time as a vulture and hope that the two girls fall as a couple as soon as possible and to put them in temptation (for now only with Josy) at every opportunity...

DPC made us choose between the two in the fifth chapter, at this point I don't think we're too far away from making sense of that choice, we probably had to wait for the loan issue to close as well
Doesn't matter who would you like to blame for it... remember the very first boot up ! ;) :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
*edit* I think I'm misunderstanding your original post. You mean only that we're not supposed to be complete it with a whole episode to spare, right? In which case my quesrtion is irrelevant.

I thought you meant we were supposed to fail altogether and Rusty should have to sell his car.
You're taking him way too seriously. Dalli_x is one of (if not the largest) resident conspiracy theorists, and he makes up shit constantly. The game is there to give you a challenge, but the goal was not meant to be impossible.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
One thing is what the player wants and another is what the author decides... When the interlude comes out and I'll check if there are new routes or not

But the best thing would be to lower the hype so that later they are not disappointed

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One thing is what the player wants and another is what the author decides... When the interlude comes out and I'll check if there are new routes or not

But the best thing would be to lower the hype so that later they are not disappointed
ok, but imagine if after watching the interlude, Zoey actually arrives in the story only in the fourth season...

a bit annoying...:cautious:

with the single runs more or less this has happened, DPC has reported that they exist in the fifth chapter, from that moment on very small signs with Josy, almost nothing with Maya and 2 years have passed

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
ok, but imagine if after watching the interlude, Zoey actually arrives in the story only in the fourth season...

a bit annoying...:cautious:

with the single runs more or less this has happened, DPC has reported that they exist in the fifth chapter, from that moment on very small signs with Josy, almost nothing with Maya and 2 years have passed
The problem is the variables do not exist, they exist in the reputation system, which is the one that the MC adds points to.

That's why I said that I will have to check when the interlude comes out and I don't mean Zoey is to check the game codes and see if DPC has already created routes or separated routes

Reactions: felicemastronzo

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I was cleaning up my Bella route, and I noticed two things I had never seen before, and a third that I noticed but never mentioned.

First, during the swimming scene at Bella's house, the MC accidentally floats into her, and we're given a choice to Take it further or Stop. During my countless replays, I never selected Stop, because only a complete dickless moron would choose to stay at Bella's but not be interested in taking it further. I had to overcome muscle memory, pure instinct, and incredible sexual desire, but I forced myself to click Stop. The results made me want to punch the screen the next time I saw the MC's face:

DM1.png DM2.png DM3.png DM4.png DM5.png DM6.png

Second, during the LI episode summaries, I was always too focused on the animation of Bella's face to notice that her chest is heaving from her breath:

Bella's chest.gif

Now it's like one of those optical illusions that, if you stare long enough, you see it everywhere you look:

1645114339380.gif

Third, I posted this screenshot as a joking response to someone a couple of days ago.

Don't call me that.png

She was responding to the following:

Mom.png
Mommy.png

Naturally, my first interpretation was that she didn't like being called "mommy" due to the reference to either their age difference or her age overall. However, not long after I had first seen the poolside dinner date, a thought occurred to me. I considered how DPC likes to bury subtle clues in otherwise meaningless dialogue, such as Josy's "I know someone who would hate you for saying that" or Vinny's "I know some guys, if you're looking to score."

I'm leaning towards this being yet another clue about her having a child. Bella jokingly referred to herself as "mom," but she didn't like it when the MC responded to her joke by calling her "mommy." Maybe that's what her child used to say to her, and she doesn't like either the memory or having the word now associated with her love interest.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem is the variables do not exist, they exist in the reputation system, which is the one that the MC adds points to.

That's why I said that I will have to check when the interlude comes out and I don't mean Zoey is to check the game codes and see if DPC has already created routes or separated routes
from a technical point of view you are right, even rightly so until a real route is not there, there is no need for other variables to be imported

but from a story point of view even at the moment of the "big choice" if we choose "others" the game remembers if we have a preference for Maya or Josy. so there will be, when it is not given to know

I believe it is related to the end of Maya's loan subplot (a separation before the problem was solved would have been difficult to handle)

I was cleaning up my Bella route, and I noticed two things I had never seen before, and a third that I noticed but never mentioned.

First, during the swimming scene at Bella's house, the MC accidentally floats into her, and we're given a choice to Take it further or Stop. During my countless replays, I never selected Stop, because only a complete dickless moron would choose to stay at Bella's but not be interested in taking it further. I had to overcome muscle memory, pure instinct, and incredible sexual desire, but I forced myself to click Stop. The results made me want to punch the screen the next time I saw the MC's face:

View attachment 1659028 View attachment 1659029 View attachment 1659038 View attachment 1659048 View attachment 1659050 View attachment 1659042

Second, during the LI episode summaries, I was always too focused on the animation of Bella's face to notice that her chest is heaving from her breath:

View attachment 1659026

Now it's like one of those optical illusions that, if you stare long enough, you see it everywhere you look:

View attachment 1659058

Third, I posted this screenshot as a joking response to someone a couple of days ago.

View attachment 1659045

View attachment 1659060
View attachment 1659061

Naturally, my first interpretation was that she didn't like being called "mommy" due to the reference to either their age difference or her age overall. However, not long after I had first seen the poolside dinner date, a thought occurred to me. I considered how DPC likes to bury subtle clues in otherwise meaningless dialogue, such as Josy's "I know someone who would hate you for saying that" or Vinny's "I know some guys, if you're looking to score."

I'm leaning towards this being yet another clue about her having a child. Bella jokingly referred to herself as "mom," but she didn't like it when the MC responded to her joke by calling her "mommy." Maybe that's what her child used to say to her, and she doesn't like either the memory or having the word now associated with her love interest.
the problem with having all this time between chapters is that one ends up experimenting with immoral choices....

since Bella's character is never held back by emotional outbursts her reaction to "mom" seems too restrained to be a clue to a lost child. in the case I would have expected something stronger.

p.s. the most beautiful face of BADIK, only Nicole can stand comparison

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 1659028 View attachment 1659029 View attachment 1659038 View attachment 1659048 View attachment 1659050 View attachment 1659042

View attachment 1659026

View attachment 1659058

View attachment 1659045

View attachment 1659060
View attachment 1659061

blink three time if dalli_x is holding you against your will!

but that 1st one is what happens and should happen the MC is currently in a frail position to force himself upon his landlady (here we go again with the mommy talk) is to risk becoming homeless...

and the 3rd point it´s been a strong possibility since the library breakdown!

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

View attachment 1659026

View attachment 1659058

View attachment 1659045

View attachment 1659060
View attachment 1659061

You know what, I'll sacrifice myself for you guys and impregnate Bella. Then we will find out the truth. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes