armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Riona Lily and Quinn must have some sort of ending. Their paths won't be as big as the main Li's but they have to have some sort of path and ending. There is a big difference between those 3 and the rest of the side girls,not giving them an ending would be weird.
Besides everyone knows that making Riona cum from sex is the true objective of the game.
You forget Camila.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
For anybody struggling with rebuilding the mansion, I think that I found a better way than the posted walkthrough, which is a pain in the ass and more complicated than it has to be.

1. Although it is counterintuitive, spend all your money the first round. Buy all the levels of the dumpster and the supplies that boost experience save for the strip club visit (that will come later). You have to spend money to make money. Also, spend your last couple bucks on experience as you need it more than money at this juncture. It isn't like it is accruing interest or anything.

2. Make 3 of the DIKs dedicated workers. They never work on the mansion and instead work every round. I did this with MC, Rusty, and Derek because their scores were conducive to success in the early rounds, but it doesn't really matter who you choose for this role. Assign all three to the same job each round. Focus on boosting the work score to at least 60 and all the rest to 20 and above. This should steadily get you $$ jobs each round and help you work toward the $$$ and eventually $$$$ ones in the later rounds.

3. For the remaining DIKs, pick two every round and build their salvage, cleaning, and construction as close to 50% as possible. Treat the work one as a dump stat. Pair up and start with the ones with the highest "Total roll" of stats in the three relevant categories and work your way down. Pair them up and complete one room per team. When they are maximized focus their work on rooms with no progress, while yet to be improved teams focus on partially completed ones. For the first few rounds work some of the others who have yet to be improved in 3 man teams if necessary to complete a room. This will probably leave Tommy as the odd man out working alone because he sucks, so post him to the less complete of the partially completed rooms to make some progress. The goal is to complete every room you work on for bonus experience. By the third round or so, you should be killing three rooms per round as each DIK will be working in two-man teams and have over 50/50/50 in the relevant scores. By working together they will also get bonus experience and soon they will be self-improving. At this point, you never have to give them a single point unless you want to.

4. Once you have your three two-man cleaning teams maximized, dump all the points that they are giving you into your three workers' work score so you can get better-paying jobs. Your goal is to get to 90, but evenly distribute the points so that they can all qualify for the same job. By this time you should be getting loads of xp so improve the cleaning/salvage/construction scores of your workers evenly as these can help you get $$$ jobs. When you are working, have all three of them work on the same job to get bonus work experience which will make getting to 90 easier. Boost all the other stats to 40 or above for better work opportunities.

5. It doesn't matter if you accept the pass or not. Either way, you will make your goal pretty easily but if you do accept it you will be able to unlock all the scenes in the game if that matters to you.

6. Once you do this you are pretty set up. Even earning only $6-9 per round and a few good weeks toward the end making as much as $16 in one round with three dudes working a $$$$ job you will crush the goal for buying the windows. You should also finish the mansion with two rounds to spare with the three two-man teams.

7. Once the mansion is done, buy the strip club visit and use your xp points to evenly boost the work scores you have been neglecting. You will make back your five bucks with interest in one round as everybody should pretty easily be able to get a $$ job. Having everybody work the last week I made almost enough to buy the windows twice.

So that's it. But if you ask me, it is more fun to just fuck around and make Rusty sell his car.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
You forget Camila.
I mean,sure,I want Camila in there too,but she didn't get enough scenes with the mc to indicate she's in the same league yet. To be honest I wouldn't even consider Riona to be there either if not for the fact that she asked mc to help her with the stalker and kissed him after. Quinn and Lily are a level above,Quinn was quite important from the start and Lily asked mc to be in some kind of relationship and shared her plans for the future with him. But hey,we got 2 more seasons to go,there might be more girls like that.

Reactions: Krahzy8

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For anybody struggling with rebuilding the mansion, I think that I found a better way than the posted walkthrough, which is a pain in the ass and more complicated than it has to be.

1. Although it is counterintuitive, spend all your money the first round. Buy all the levels of the dumpster and the supplies that boost experience save for the strip club visit (that will come later). You have to spend money to make money. Also, spend your last couple bucks on experience as you need it more than money at this juncture. It isn't like it is accruing interest or anything.

2. Make 3 of the DIKs dedicated workers. They never work on the mansion and instead work every round. I did this with MC, Rusty, and Derek because their scores were conducive to success in the early rounds, but it doesn't really matter who you choose for this role. Assign all three to the same job each round. Focus on boosting the work score to at least 60 and all the rest to 20 and above. This should steadily get you $$ jobs each round and help you work toward the $$$ and eventually $$$$ ones in the later rounds.

3. For the remaining DIKs, pick two every round and build their salvage, cleaning, and construction as close to 50% as possible. Treat the work one as a dump stat. Pair up and start with the ones with the highest "Total roll" of stats in the three relevant categories and work your way down. Pair them up and complete one room per team. When they are maximized focus their work on rooms with no progress, while yet to be improved teams focus on partially completed ones. For the first few rounds work some of the others who have yet to be improved in 3 man teams if necessary to complete a room. This will probably leave Tommy as the odd man out working alone because he sucks, so post him to the less complete of the partially completed rooms to make some progress. The goal is to complete every room you work on for bonus experience. By the third round or so, you should be killing three rooms per round as each DIK will be working in two-man teams and have over 50/50/50 in the relevant scores. By working together they will also get bonus experience and soon they will be self-improving. At this point, you never have to give them a single point unless you want to.

4. Once you have your three two-man cleaning teams maximized, dump all the points that they are giving you into your three workers' work score so you can get better-paying jobs. Your goal is to get to 90, but evenly distribute the points so that they can all qualify for the same job. By this time you should be getting loads of xp so improve the cleaning/salvage/construction scores of your workers evenly as these can help you get $$$ jobs. When you are working, have all three of them work on the same job to get bonus work experience which will make getting to 90 easier. Boost all the other stats to 40 or above for better work opportunities.

5. It doesn't matter if you accept the pass or not. Either way, you will make your goal pretty easily but if you do accept it you will be able to unlock all the scenes in the game if that matters to you.

6. Once you do this you are pretty set up. Even earning only $6-9 per round and a few good weeks toward the end making as much as $16 in one round with three dudes working a $$$$ job you will crush the goal for buying the windows. You should also finish the mansion with two rounds to spare with the three two-man teams.

7. Once the mansion is done, buy the strip club visit and use your xp points to evenly boost the work scores you have been neglecting. You will make back your five bucks with interest in one round as everybody should pretty easily be able to get a $$ job. Having everybody work the last week I made almost enough to buy the windows twice.

So that's it. But if you ask me, it is more fun to just fuck around and make Rusty sell his car.
actually the great deception of that game is the impression that the problem will be to get the money for the windows (both because they always talk about it, and because initially you struggle to collect a few $$)

instead there is all the time in the end to get much more money than you need

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
actually the great deception of that game is the impression that the problem will be to get the money for the windows (both because they always talk about it, and because initially you struggle to collect a few $$)

instead there is all the time in the end to get much more money than you need
True. But if you follow the walkthrough that is posted you just squeak by and make it by the skin of your teeth. You can also purposely fuck it up by cleaning one room with one dude at a time and not investing any cash or working until it is too late.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Oct 19, 2020
Now i want Being A DIK Western spin-off. We don't have good Western AVN or i got some people who's they are already planning to invade Sweden. Let's make reverse Viking invasion :D

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So...

...what was the point of the MC thinking about Maya & Josy on the CHICK choice while being on a romantic "friends" path but not in a relationship and you cant even choose neither despite that. Whats up with that?

Also, I do hope I just didnt locked myself off 50% of the scenes or more by HAVING to chose Jill on the CHICK path. Feels waaaaay to soon to be locking stuff away.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

Me: This is good advice, I will remember this post when/if I need to replay.
Also me: Knows damn well I used the mod and probably will again

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
True. But if you follow the walkthrough that is posted you just squeak by and make it by the skin of your teeth. You can also purposely fuck it up by cleaning one room with one dude at a time and not investing any cash or working until it is too late.
Wasn't there one that lets you do everything by the end of Ep. 7? The only way to fuck it up seems to be on purpose, I literally spent points at random (MC had like 90 at cleaning) and ended up with 19$ extra

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
So...

...what was the point of the MC thinking about Maya & Josy on the CHICK choice while being on a romantic "friends" path but not in a relationship and you cant even choose neither despite that. Whats up with that?
You decided not to be in a relationship with them, and now you're annoyed that you can't be in a relationship with them?

Also, I do hope I just didnt locked myself off 50% of the scenes or more by HAVING to chose Jill on the CHICK path. Feels waaaaay to soon to be locking stuff away.
The only way to see all content is to run multiple playthroughs. You locked off a large chunk of content just by being on CHICK path to start with; DIK path opens all that up but locks off a bunch of content that was open to you this time.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I think there is a lot more to consider when rebuilding the Mansion. As soon as Jacob says at the EP7 DIK breakfast that he thinks it was cheated, that's not good. It was never intended by DPC for the MC to have the money together for the windows in EP7.

Let's take a look at the first game. Rusty and the MC are talking about it. Priority is given to the public areas of the Mansion, i.e. kitchen, restroom, passageways, dining room, etc. Then the personal rooms and finally the money for the windows. DPC tells us the order of how the Mansion will be repaired.

What else did DPC tell us? That we should not spend money elsewhere, except for the windows. So money for the Dumpster, repair tools, VIP pass, etc. But why? This will affect the capabilities of the DIKS. They all get more skill (e.g. with the cleaner tools). Did they earn it? No, they don't, they get it as a gift.

And it should also be noted that the MC does not take a shortcut when cleaning. There are in 3 areas in the Mansion, 1 of which the MC can clean alone to finish sooner. I see this as trapping DPC. Why? Take a look at the areas.

UPPER AREA 2: What do we have there later? An aquarium that later has fish swimming in it that Nick feeds. Do you really want the MC to be like Nick?

UPPER AREA 3: There are always the DIK's celebrating the Walk of Shame. Great. But my MC should not stand there. He should rather make sure that the guys have something to cheer about.

HALLWAY RIGHT: Is the MC now rather a sportsman or not. Remember the first time the MC was in the Mansion. He was mistaken for a jock until he set the record straight. What do jocks like to do? Play basketball. What do you have to click to clean Hallway Right? Right the basketball hoop.

Rebuilding the Mansion doesn't come down to finishing as quickly or with a lot of money. No. It's about finishing neatly, stably and as a team.

I forgot one more thing. I always award the points so that the MC is the only one who has 100% everywhere. The MC is supposed to be unique, right?:sneaky:(y)

Last edited:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone know what the author says about diK's progress?
Someone (I suck at names and don't remember who or why!) posts here a copy of every update that the author puts on his Patreon about progress on the next release. However, you might hve to go back a lot of pages to find the last one, or think of a clever search term that picks it out from all the other needles in this haystack.

edit: worked out a clever search. https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-8800#post-7528243

Last edited:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I think there is a lot more to consider when rebuilding the Mansion. As soon as Jacob says at the EP7 DIK breakfast that he thinks it was cheated, that's not good. It was never intended by DPC for the MC to have the money together for the windows in EP7.
If that was the objective, how does it fit with the non-game-playing runs where it simply depends on not taking the VIP pass and/or not working the Pink Rose? It just seems too easy to achieve the windows absent the minigame, for me to believe that it was supposed to be nigh-on-impossible *in* the minigame.

I might be missing an obvious explanation though. I do that a lot nowadays.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes