sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Third, I posted this screenshot as a joking response to someone a couple of days ago.
Reporting in ! :LOL: Axe Murder... ;):KEK:
Bella jokingly referred to herself as "mom," but she didn't like it when the MC responded to her joke by calling her "mommy."
The punk ass waiter ( or was it just a busser ? :unsure: ) referred to Bella as being MCs mom... and the play goes on whoever wants to with whichever theory at ready :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
One thing is what the player wants and another is what the author decides... When the interlude comes out and I'll check if there are new routes or not

But the best thing would be to lower the hype so that later they are not disappointed
I have to admit that it might not be the worst thing in the world if there were new routes. After playing all the main girl routes with a maximized DIK score for that girl the main relationships all seem doomed in their own special ways. I really have no interest in contributing to the best girl civil war brewing on this forum because I am not particularly attached to any of them. They are all delightful, but none of them fit as ms right for the walking sperm cannon who is the protagonist of this piece. Having a few more main girls, maybe promoting one or more of the background girls to a full love interest, might help bring the problems with these relationships into a sharper focus. Having Zoey around might highlight just how similar she is to Quinn, and help the MC to see that the similarities are superficial and the deeper differences are vast. Maybe the girls could have rivalries and actively compete for the affections of Mr. Tremolo. Right now it seems that the only ones who are rivals for his affection are Maya and Quinn. Everybody else seems to be either besties or potential lovers, and that seems unsustainable in the long run. The girls have relationships with each other that are ripe with unrealized potential. But as you say jumping on the hype train might be unwise. It also wouldn't be a disaster if we just got more of the same because it has worked out pretty well so far.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I have to admit that it might not be the worst thing in the world if there were new routes. After playing all the main girl routes with a maximized DIK score for that girl the main relationships all seem doomed in their own special ways. I really have no interest in contributing to the best girl civil war brewing on this forum because I am not particularly attached to any of them. They are all delightful, but none of them fit as ms right for the walking sperm cannon who is the protagonist of this piece. Having a few more main girls, maybe promoting one or more of the background girls to a full love interest, might help bring the problems with these relationships into a sharper focus. Having Zoey around might highlight just how similar she is to Quinn, and help the MC to see that the similarities are superficial and the deeper differences are vast. Maybe the girls could have rivalries and actively compete for the affections of Mr. Tremolo. Right now it seems that the only ones who are rivals for his affection are Maya and Quinn. Everybody else seems to be either besties or potential lovers, and that seems unsustainable in the long run. The girls have relationships with each other that are ripe with unrealized potential. But as you say jumping on the hype train might be unwise. It also wouldn't be a disaster if we just got more of the same because it has worked out pretty well so far.
One of the things I want to see is the evolution of Lily... I think she and the MC are having a lot of chemistry together.
ep8_lily_lewd14.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You're taking him way too seriously. Dalli_x is one of (if not the largest) resident conspiracy theorists, and he makes up shit constantly. The game is there to give you a challenge, but the goal was not meant to be impossible.
Besides, the goal is definitely achievable without spending the money on any shit. In EP8 I fixed everything, the windows are renewed and I have extra money left, all without any extras.

In my case, Jacob doesn't say to MC that it seems to him like they cheated. Since DPC hates cheats, I can well imagine that DPC has built in small penalties if the MC buys cheats and uses them in the minigames.

Now I ask you where this is a conspiracy theory.

- Does DPC hate cheats? Yes.
- Can Jacob say that? Yes.
- Did Maya tell the MC to always be honest? Yes.
- Does the girl give Derek a dirty look when he offers to buy cheats from the MC in EP1? Yes.

I don't think this has anything to do with a conspiracy theory. It's more of an admonition to be honest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RukiRG and Ilhares

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Besides, the goal is definitely achievable without spending the money on any shit. In EP8 I fixed everything, the windows are renewed and I have extra money left, all without any extras.

In my case, Jacob doesn't say to MC that it seems to him like they cheated. Since DPC hates cheats, I can well imagine that DPC has built in small penalties if the MC buys cheats and uses them in the minigames.

Now I ask you where this is a conspiracy theory.

- Does DPC hate cheats? Yes.
- Can Jacob say that? Yes.
- Did Maya tell the MC to always be honest? Yes.
- Does the girl give Derek a dirty look when he offers to buy cheats from the MC in EP1? Yes.

I don't think this has anything to do with a conspiracy theory. It's more of an admonition to be honest.
What if Derek is the twin that always tells the truth and Maya is the twin that always tells a lie? You can only ask one question to figure out who's who - what question do you ask and to whom?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Maya solo path, makes no sense they're a joint package after all this time and you can't chose one over the other.
Tbh I was also thinking that the MayaJosy path will have a solo Maya/Josy possibility by the end of S2, because of what we see from -Josy/-Maya reactions respectively after being in a 3ple. Well, I guess there may be a possiblity of that in S3, the game has a long time to go, it isnt ending anytime soon.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
A question though, is the Maya afterparty scene in S8 locked if you're on DIK/friends route? Or is it only available on CHICK/3ple route.

Because if it was on the DIK route, that's a pretty interesting turn of events (suggests at the possibility of branching out Maya/Josy individually as opposed to a package deal)

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The mother thing is explained quite simply. Isabella is the MC's stepmother if James is his biological father.

Should have stopped.png

What if Derek is the twin that always tells the truth and Maya is the twin that always tells a lie? You can only ask one question to figure out who's who - what question do you ask and to whom?

"Will your twin let me fuck them in the ass?"

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
A question though, is the Maya afterparty scene in S8 locked if you're on DIK/friends route? Or is it only available on CHICK/3ple route.

Because if it was on the DIK route, that's a pretty interesting turn of events (suggests at the possibility of branching out Maya/Josy individually as opposed to a package deal)
That scene is only open if you are open if you are in the relationship with her and Josy

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
False. We already know they both lie. Maya only tells the truth when cornered and Derek lies right in front of you when talking to everybody at the prep party. Lord Earl Gray Teabag my foot.

Reactions: ename144

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
By the way. James doesn't exist, or maybe he did once but not anymore. During the flashback at the library, everybody is looking at Bella like she is talking to herself. This is why the librarian sent her home with a careworn look on her face, not because Drop Dead Fred was fiending to fuck her. James is a hallucination that she has sometimes. Perhaps due to schizophrenia to the trauma of losing him. Or killing him. I'm convinced that during her freak out in the library she was seeing him as MC was trying to fuck her. Bella struggling with mental illness may make for a sad story but it would fit in the DPK wheelhouse.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes