PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
A question though, is the Maya afterparty scene in S8 locked if you're on DIK/friends route? Or is it only available on CHICK/3ple route.

Because if it was on the DIK route, that's a pretty interesting turn of events (suggests at the possibility of branching out Maya/Josy individually as opposed to a package deal)
Maya and Josy are only available on the relationship route. Theoretically, you can follow dik route and have a relationship with them, but I don't see the point in that. M/J is an ideal choice for neutral affinity.
The solo path of Maya is a rather interesting topic and I am inclined to believe that there will be no solo path of Maya at all. Maya does not give any hints that MС is more than just a third wheel for her. Josy keeps the MC sweater, kisses it in front of everyone at the party, confesses her feelings, whereas Maya usually ignores it. I think Maya will only be available on the 3ple path.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What if Derek is the twin that always tells the truth and Maya is the twin that always tells a lie? You can only ask one question to figure out who's who - what question do you ask and to whom?
"Would your sibling say they always tell the truth?"

Whoever says 'no' is the liar.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In principle, you would be right if James were still alive. But who can say for sure that James is still alive? No one. Isabella and the MC are not directly related. So no incest. :rolleyes:
Hence " technically "... but still would qualify as incest so don't float this idea too much... it might stir some shit up ! :KEK: Incest ( law ) does not stop with blood relation ! ;)

kacas

Mar 14, 2020
Yes. DPC has already warned that as Zoey's character, we will fuck her boyfriend in a drug den in San Diego while MC goes on a date with Jill in the game. Zoey is announced as the first female character to be with MMF with two bandits from the Russian mafia.
hehehe
So nobody knows?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Hold on, I'm seeing a reflection in her eyes... Hmm... Yes... Josy and Jill are sisters and Lynette, Monica and James were a throuple and James is MC's real dad. :Kappa:
So Monica would be your aunt and de facto non step step mother meaning both Josy and Jill are your step sisters and cousins at the same time but what it really comes down to is the MC is own uncle and derek is having a baby with himself

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No, I am right, because I would ask EP8 Maya. Maya has already learned that it is not good to lie to the MC. :p(y)

The Maya you are referring to is the one from EP1-EP3. Derek, on the other hand, said before the EP5 preps party that he was going to distract the preps, and he did it by playing Lord Earl Gray Teabag. This was not a lie on Derek's part.:rolleyes::p
The hovering ghost of Emmanual Kant is scowling at you. Telling the truth about a lie you are intending to tell is an irrelevance to the actual act of telling a lie. No condition exists where deception is not a lie. Acting is a distinct action when the audience is aware that you are deceiving them and agreeing to suspend their disbelief for the sake of the show.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The problem is that Patreon has not described its rule in enough detail and from when DPC considers something as incest.:unsure:
It's not Patreon per se who has problem with this whole thing... follow the money and you should find answers... 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif
Also, incest laws are a bit more complicated. They are governed by laws that regulate the biological risk to the offspring. I had written a post about this a long time ago, from which value incest is legally allowed. Of course, this varies from country to country. :geek:
Sure they matter a lot... sooo where does it count ??? In your country or mine ??? Or something else dictates this ?! :eek: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: But again you go in waaay too deep in this... no offsprings or bio risks have impact on this game ( or any product on Patreon ) just if it's depicted or not... is it regulated ? It is... The End ! :KEK:

Reactions: dalli_x

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
By the way. James doesn't exist, or maybe he did once but not anymore. During the flashback at the library, everybody is looking at Bella like she is talking to herself. This is why the librarian sent her home with a careworn look on her face, not because Drop Dead Fred was fiending to fuck her. James is a hallucination that she has sometimes. Perhaps due to schizophrenia to the trauma of losing him. Or killing him. I'm convinced that during her freak out in the library she was seeing him as MC was trying to fuck her. Bella struggling with mental illness may make for a sad story but it would fit in the DPK wheelhouse.
There are many theories about James but i'm also thinking that he's a figment of Bella's memory.
In episode 6 when she comes to help you clean MC's room he asks about the ring and that he's not around any more.
Bella's anser is "No, it's .... different today" like she cleared her head and James' memory isn't tormenting her at that time. Also a sign that MC is more and more getting to her.
At the library scene in episode 8 she got send home and telling James "But I need that job". Telling me she has to have an income since James really isn't there. At least he could tell her not to worry since he has work, another sign that he is just an figment.
Something really bad happened in the past which gave Bella a huge trauma and MC is helping her to get over it.
Personally i think if you got on multiple paths including Bella and you turn her down, making that asshole call to cancel the date, she will have a huge breakdown and DPC will go "AL" style on your ass. We all know he's a master when going to the dark side.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The solo path of Maya is a rather interesting topic and I am inclined to believe that there will be no solo path of Maya at all. Maya does not give any hints that MС is more than just a third wheel for her. Josy keeps the MC sweater, kisses it in front of everyone at the party, confesses her feelings, whereas Maya usually ignores it. I think Maya will only be available on the 3ple path.
Well, she kisses MC in dorm room party too while dancing in front of a bunch of people, Jacob indeed saw them kissing, she say she likes him in gender class in ep 5 and she let you cum inside her. Maybe is because Josy feelings are more intense since she have a crush on him since ep 1 and MC can have more "emotional" interections with in a non-MJ path if we pick that he still have feelings for Josy, but at least for me is already pretty clear that Maya is already in love by MC too in MJ path.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Hence " technically "... but still would qualify as incest so don't float this idea too much... it might stir some shit up ! :KEK: Incest ( law ) does not stop with blood relation ! ;)
if that was true 95% of the royals in the world would not exist!

The Aristocrats!
yeap those tybalts types who think they are better then everyone else but in the end they are just inbreed retards... a lot like Jill Royce, shit that explains so much about her character and the need for some mutt DNA into that family!

its not that she does not want to fuck Tybalt or Rusty it´s just that she knows her children will be even more retarded then her, and that`s some next level level of self awareness for a retard!

The hovering ghost of Emmanual Kant is scowling at you. Telling the truth about a lie you are intending to tell is an irrelevance to the actual act of telling a lie. No condition exists where deception is not a lie. Acting is a distinct action when the audience is aware that you are deceiving them and agreeing to suspend their disbelief for the sake of the show.
dude... please stop, i am getting a hard on!

There are many theories about James but i'm also thinking that he's a figment of Bella's memory.
In episode 6 when she comes to help you clean MC's room he asks about the ring and that he's not around any more.
Bella's anser is "No, it's .... different today" like she cleared her head and James' memory isn't tormenting her at that time. Also a sign that MC is more and more getting to her.
At the library scene in episode 8 she got send home and telling James "But I need that job". Telling me she has to have an income since James really isn't there. At least he could tell her not to worry since he has work, another sign that he is just an figment.
Something really bad happened in the past which gave Bella a huge trauma and MC is helping her to get over it.
Personally i think if you got on multiple paths including Bella and you turn her down, making that asshole call to cancel the date, she will have a huge breakdown and DPC will go "AL" style on your ass. We all know he's a master when going to the dark side.
we know Bella´s parents died in a car crash around 10 years prior.. what if the driver was James and Bella had a miss carriage since she was also in the car?

or they where speeding to get to James Jr. birthday party that Bella was preparing and James and her parents all died in the car crash alongside the child that was at his grand parents house as not to ruin the surprise?

As for Bella going psychotic... not unless you lead her on, and only if you trade her in for M&J or the others path, somehow i doubt she will go mental over Jill or even Sage that she learned to respect!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klopdwerg

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
It makes no sense that a couple is a couple?

Were you behind the door when they were handing out brains?
Not what I meant. I meant that, in a RPG way, if we're bound to make a choice, the solo path should be open by now... which is clearly not. So, if its planned in the future and you locked yourself in the CHICK path because you either take them as a joint package or not, well, you're fucked.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes