Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
News about the game is published on the forum on Fridays. In the latest news, he said that a special issue dedicated to the ex-girlfriend of the main character is ready and he is just waiting for the animation rendering to finish. The interlude is scheduled for release in early March. The developer is currently working on the content of episode 9. Judging by his status in the discord, he is working on creating renders.
thank you so much for information. i am excited to see episode 9

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This scene was literally created so it can represent the confusion between AchedCroissant and ChipLecsap. Admittedly, I still confuse them for each other sometimes. :confused:

What if they are the same person with alt profiles, replying to each other. Like that Jill_Royce guy. :Kappa:
ChipLecsap is the one who at one point had to remove Zoey's avatar because otherwise he was laughing too much... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
ChipLecsap is the one who at one point had to remove Zoey's avatar because otherwise he was laughing too much... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I remember having a conversation with Chip about something back in the day when I started posting here, I don't remember what it was about, but it was pretty good. (This was at a time when both of them had similar profile pictures)

Then I see AchedCroissant one day and I'm like "Hey man, how about we continue the debate from where we left off?"

And Ached was like: :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Russia is not going to attack Ukraine. But Putin will definitely send troops to Sweden to force DPC to never make content about Madame again.
Even DPC finds a way to make her look more disgusting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Boys, what is the most popular theory about this?
Because it's not fucking random. DPC created a mini-scene of as many as 5 renders and even called the renders in the game code "surprise".
Who's hanging around MC window? If it was just Elena who went to her boyfriend, it wouldn't make much sense.
Is this Tanya?
Is that Quinn going to the Diks?
Your guesses.

View attachment 1656221
I can't see anyone, but I'll throw it out there that it's Zoey. She's got no idea that MC is on the other side of the tarp, though.
Just to point out, there were 73 renders with "surprise" in the sequence that this scene was part of; the last 5 in the sequence were this scene in the mc's bed. The rest of the sequences was the mc's "surprise" birthday party...

That still doesn't diminish the fact that these 5 frames were included, when 1 would have sufficed, so I also believe this is some sort of foreshadowing, but the filename has nothing to do with it.
Am I blind or stupid? I cannot see anything behind the Window lmao
There's someone walking by the window - it's rather difficult to see it on single screen, but since there's a sequence of them in the game (three of them one after other), you can see that different lamps covered by somebody moving outside.

I made something like this not long after my post about the wall in order to convince myself if there was someone actually walking past the window, but I don't know what I did with it, so I had to make another:

1645030374332.gif

You can pretty clearly see someone's leg crossing the light at the far right, and then the shadow moves to the other two lights on the left. I still don't have any non-ludicrous guesses as to who it is, though.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I remember having a conversation with Chip about something back in the day when I started posting here, I don't remember what it was about, but it was pretty good. (This was at a time when both of them had similar profile pictures)

Then I see AchedCroissant one day and I'm like "Hey man, how about we continue the debate from where we left off?"

And Ached was like: :HideThePain:
Now it's me when I see Darkwen posting his Josy pic

ChipLecsap be like
f608x342-24989_54712_0.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I made something like this not long after my post about the wall in order to convince myself if there was someone actually walking past the window, but I don't know what I did with it, so I had to make another:

View attachment 1657143

You can pretty clearly see someone's leg crossing the light at the far right, and then the shadow moves to the other two lights on the left. I still don't have any non-ludicrous guesses as to who it is, though.
the strange point of the whole thing is that you don't understand why it should be "news" that someone walks in the DIKs' backyard
it is a house of boys with their adventures, that one goes out or comes back late is not something memorable

what makes it "news" is the attention DPC gives it, so it must mean something

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes