Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Jill is that annoying type of woman who likes to plan for a man for several years ahead. The fact that she believes in fate after she was fucked (lol!), says that she will make up your relationship horoscope, choose nights of love when the planets converge and is already planning the name of your child. I'm damn sure she's building a relationship just because you have the letter "R" in your last name! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I hope she won't give up Tremolo just because during the Tarot reading, the Parting card falls out.
:LUL:
The destiny talk that she gives is the weirdest of them all. Like her fucking sister died being outcast by the family/due to being a degenerate junkie, but Jill believes it's her destiny. That whole line of thoughts gives me creepy vibes. :unsure:

But you know, inb4 Jill stans bombard me with replies, cutting off like half my quotes to make it look like I said things that I didn't so they can feel better about themselves protecting their waifu and overall being her white knights. :Kappa:

Reactions: Awry90 and shazba

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Jill is that annoying type of woman who likes to plan for a man for several years ahead. The fact that she believes in fate after she was fucked (lol!), says that she will make up your relationship horoscope, choose nights of love when the planets converge and is already planning the name of your child. I'm damn sure she's building a relationship just because you have the letter "R" in your last name! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I hope she won't give up Tremolo just because during the Tarot reading, the Parting card falls out.
:LUL:
Jill kinda makes me a believer

she complains to the counselors about Chad and tremolo gets to be the DIK hero who beats up Chad and gets him kicked out and you get buddy up with chad which could potentially lead to a threesome with troy :KEK:

Jill gets performance anxity and tremolo gets to be the college rock star dropping panties left and right

She goes on a sham tennis double date and tremolo gets to smash tybalts teeth with his balls

she bring luck
even when she fucks up

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Jill showed her true colors at the end of EP8 and so some of us might interpret certain scenes from older EPs differently.

This leads me to further thoughts.:rolleyes::coffee::unsure:

The whole game revolves around the MC choosing a LI or no LI.

Jill or Sage (EP6)
Josy/Maya or Isabella (EP6)
Josy/Maya or Sage (EP7)
Josy or Maya or Throuple (EP8)
Sidegirl or LI (EP8)
LI, Sidegirl other Zoey (EP9)

Quinn is not a LI and is representative of all other girls. So if the MC chooses Quinn, he will probably lose all the other LIs. Not surprising with their illegal activities.

The exceptions are Josy and Maya. Here the MC can choose one of them, culminating in single routes later, or the throuple. In the case of the throuple decision, the MC's thoughts explain to us what happens to Josy and Maya.

The MC thinks that he is then actually still with 2 girls, but actually Josy and Maya are one girl. The final decision for the threesome is made at the dorm party. The MC can either be with just Josy or just Maya. However, he can also make out with both at the party.

But if he fucks or flirts with other girls at the party, the MC becomes a "player," as JB put it so nicely. So the MC could lose Josy and Maya.
also
ep 4 - m&j or other
but to me Jill vs Sage is the most difficult one and dpc made it the most cruel one
it could have been exicuted a lot better

Reactions: dalli_x

varage

Jun 26, 2019
MC: Jill I can't go with you because I have a friend who has leukemia and I am the only person on earth compatible with her for a Bone Marrow Transplant.
Jill: Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand." (Seriously, you're choosing another girl over me!? I hope she dies and you too son of a bitch)
It's true lol Exajerated but you did make plans with a sick person before her im sure she'da been okay if the roles were reversed and you didn't take care of her while she was sick and went partying with another girl instead haha.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The only problem with this game (which even makes me hesitate to continue playing) is the fact that it's not a Harem Game...

WHY THE DEV MAKES FEMALE CHARACTERS SO PERFECT AT THE SAME TIME IT STEALS MY POSSIBILITY OF HAVING ALL THE GIRLS D=

The trauma I had with Acting Lessons was not enough, now the dev wants to screw me with this game again =/
Lol Harem's don't work in the real world they are very How to put it... retarded. The only real harem that makes any since is 1 woman and several guys.
And I know this is gunna be backlashed to hell but hear me out. with 1 guy and seven women the woman has to wait their turn and when he inevitably finishes with one there like a 5 to 10 minute revuptime to hit the next one while a girl has three holes and don't need a break until chafing time hahahahahaha.
Not to mention the hell you'd go through until the women's cycles sink up.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I have too much respect for DPC's craftsmanship to think this is a bug. Even if it was, the furor over the choice back when Episode 6 dropped should have clued him in by the time he was writing Episode 8.
Just to let you know there is a bug that involves Quinn in the unmodded version of the game =)
If you buy Sarah from Quinn it counts sleeping with Sarah as true. Even if you double back on the decision and stay with Maya. This also Keeps the Quinn story moving strong where as it should be cut to a stand still. I've mentioned that sleep with Sarah should be a break to the Quinn relationship if you don't do this then you shouldn't be able to advance your relationship with Quinn as she's DIK's only according to DPC.
Now I would say yea of course sarah lies and said she fucked him she's not gunna be like yea he turned me down after i threw myself at him. But i believe later in the game MC himself mentions having slept with her even though he did not.
NOOOOOO i just remember that it's in the post chapter credits you know the rev up scene's even if you didn't sleep with Sarah it shows you fucking Sarah in recap of episode even if you went home to Maya after buying her.

Last edited:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I just checked myself and not going on the birthday date only makes her decide that she's not ready to be dating. She tells you she's sorry and that you can only be friends, I wouldn't call that being a "cunt". To get her to yell at you, you have to do more to make her feel betrayed and that she can't trust you.

Someone did a full Jill run with only taking care of Sage instead of going to the picnic with her and she still went full Ape Shit on MC for no reason.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
You have a thought error though. If Jill was such a good person and felt something honestly for the MC, Jill could have suggested another date to the MC, which she did not. :rolleyes:

You also note that Jill doesn't even know that the MC helped his sick friend Sage. Jill doesn't even give the MC a chance to explain why he couldn't have a date with Jill. :oops:

Conclusion: Jill doesn't even want to share the MC with friends. Mmmmhhh. What is Jill accusing Tybalt of? That he wants to control which friends Jill can date. Double standard on Jill's part. Jill and Tybalt deserve each other.:p(y)
Jill fans vs. the teachings of the Dalli. :ROFLMAO:

wrath.png

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC: Jill I can't go with you because I have a friend who has leukemia and I am the only person on earth compatible with her for a Bone Marrow Transplant.
Jill: Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand." (Seriously, you're choosing another girl over me!? I hope she dies and you too son of a bitch)
A funnier timeline change would be Jill showing up to take MC on the birthday picnic and Bella is walking out of MC's room having already provided a much better birthday present. :p

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I also think there should be a nobody choice for Neutral/Chik players at end of episode 8 as your MC could fucking realize it's better to hurt everyone because he's a shit heal and dont deserve anyone with the way he's been fucking around with all of them.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't know if DPC enjoys dramas more, but having a drama makes a later happy ending more meaningful and makes it stand out.:rolleyes::unsure:(y)
Yeah, it would be nice if he actually followed through with that for once. I'm less and less convinced there will happy times at the end. I think DPC sees it as more cinematic to have an enigmatic if not dramatic conclusion.

Is Kellermann the president of the fraternity? :Kappa:
My watermelon simping days are over. I simp now for Quinn until the return of the dark one.

"We lights the BaDIK thread, not just for him, but for all of them that are still out there.
'Cause we knows, there will come a night when they sees the distant light...
...and they'll be coming home..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I hate that line from Maya. No woman on the planet cares about or is interested in a dude's mom (dead or alive) and nothing makes a woman drier than listening to a man who talks about his mom. And Lynette story time is instant boner killer for males. Even topless landlady shots can't save it.

If Interlude required, I wish it could have been about Lana and her downfall instead of surfing mini games and Zoey sucking d on the beach for tattoo and burrito money. Or as a compromise, make the Interlude about the back stories of several different characters, not just Zoey. Show a little bit of Lana, flash over to Bella or perhaps Jade/Cathy B&R origins, or whomever, etc. Give us a few backstories and clear up some mysteries that have been longstanding. That I would be quite interested in seeing even if it were mostly lewd free. Interlude is the perfect time to turn back the hands of time and get a better understanding of the ladies who have been so secretive about their pasts.

Not to get all Riona, but the positioning of those furniture and television is wonky.
The burrito money got me rolling haha.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kellermann

varage

Jun 26, 2019
View attachment 1662170

I thought so too. But since DPC is fixated on only two problems - the problem of infringement of the rights of sex minorities (ha ha, as if women's rights are not infringed and he easily ridicules it using the example of feminists) and the drug problem, I assumed that Lana could be a lesbian. But even for DPC, three lesbians will be too much.
Well Lana be dead and i think your more on the money with the Lesbian thing although who knows That could be Lana on the bed there haha. Not to mention theres only one lesbian and one bisexual. Josy is the latter she was never full on like Maya is. Josy: "You did that with a guy?! That's big."
Josy's thing wasn't as big because im sure she had many male partners before Maya. Her being the resident bubbly party girl and all.

Mar 15, 2021
From what we've seen, Jill is really vindictive and petty, so I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to drive a wedge in the Bella/MC relationship, even if you never had anything to do with her, it's also going to be another dumb written storyline, just for the sake of drama.
Jill rejecting the MC in episode 8 as it would be funny when she sees the MC with another girl that she gives us a jealousy scene in episode 9.

Reactions: Warscared

varage

Jun 26, 2019
DPC already had that in AL!

I think he will create one big drama and a few small ones. The big drama will be about the family and the small ones about the girls. Why?

The family drama can put DPC in the past and will cause a shock moment. However, this will be weakened at the same time because we are in the present and there will be in a decision whether to accept fate or not.

With the girls the small dramas will turn out in such a way, I think to at least, that if the MC does not make a decision, thus NEUTRAL is, the girls make their decisions. How do I explain it best?

For example, if we as players don't choose Jill, we shouldn't be surprised if the legs in Tommy's room were Jill's and the pregnancy test is hers. Someone who doesn't want Jill as LI will get a little shock at first, but in the end effect it doesn't matter with whom Jill fucks or not. This is just an example. Maybe not.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We already know who the legs in tommy's room are it was his girl and that stripper he bragged about boning. Unless you're talking about another time i havn't played season 8 more then once so far. But he mentions whoever rated him out gave him a threesome with his plus 3 and his girl. Not to mention Jill and Tommy why Tommy and not Rusty as they have at least a history haha.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DPC already had that in AL!

I think he will create one big drama and a few small ones. The big drama will be about the family and the small ones about the girls. Why?

The family drama can put DPC in the past and will cause a shock moment. However, this will be weakened at the same time because we are in the present and there will be in a decision whether to accept fate or not.

With the girls the small dramas will turn out in such a way, I think to at least, that if the MC does not make a decision, thus NEUTRAL is, the girls make their decisions. How do I explain it best?

For example, if we as players don't choose Jill, we shouldn't be surprised if the legs in Tommy's room were Jill's and the pregnancy test is hers. Someone who doesn't want Jill as LI will get a little shock at first, but in the end effect it doesn't matter with whom Jill fucks or not. This is just an example. Maybe not.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:oops: tommy fucking Jill, well that would certainly be something. the salty raccoons who have recently overrun the thread would be shaken to their core.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes