PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It will be funny that Zoey saved her pussy for MC all this time after the breakup, even when she was with a guy. Imagine a conversation. Zoey's boyfriend: Why don't you want to suck my big dick and fuck me with the dirtiest sex?
Zoey: I'm saving my pussy for my only Tremolo. I love him and someday I will return to him. This is love, do you understand? Oh, buy me a pumpkin latte with a donut.
Zoey's boyfriend: :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Zoey's boyfriend: I brought you a pumpkin latte and a donut. Maybe we can have sex?
Zoey: I'm saving my pussy for a Tremolo.
Zoey's boyfriend: then maybe anal? That way you'll keep your pussy.
Zoey: ...I agree.
Zoey's boyfriend::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Zoey's boyfriend: I brought you a pumpkin latte and a donut. Maybe we can have sex?
Zoey: I'm saving my pussy for a Tremolo.
Zoey's boyfriend: then maybe anal? That way you'll keep your pussy.
Zoey: ...I agree.
Zoey's boyfriend::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:
Zoey: ...to wait for Temolo now about this tattoo I wanted.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It will be funny that Zoey saved her pussy for MC all this time after the breakup, even when she was with a guy. Imagine a conversation. Zoey's boyfriend: Why don't you want to suck my big dick and fuck me with the dirtiest sex?
Zoey: I'm saving my pussy for my only Tremolo. I love him and someday I will return to him. This is love, do you understand? Oh, buy me a pumpkin latte with a donut.
Zoey's boyfriend: :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Is funny because is probaly what we will see in interlude

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
There's a chance we won't see any of the LI's end up with anyone else in the game, due to the NTR meltdown it will lead to (especially in DPC's Discord, where the entire world population of Jill stans seem to have gathered).

For example he won't show Bella getting fucked by James or Stephen fucking Jade, because people are going to be outraged with the NTR. For the same reason a lot of the female Twitch streamers pretend to be single, like Amouranth for example, who didn't reveal she was married to her followers for a long long time in fear of losing subscribers.
Jeez that's sad, it's like anyone fucking is NTR to most people these days, I guess if you got a girlfriend these days and she's had sex before that must be NTR too by the logic. I have been seeing a lot of this kind of cope outrage where NTR is misconstrued for what it actually is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Jeez that's sad, it's like anyone fucking is NTR to most people these days, I guess if you got a girlfriend these days and she's had sex before that must be NTR too by the logic. I have bee seeing a lot of this kind of cope outrage where NTR is misconstrued for what it actually is.
Most people that don't like NTR concider anyone having sex but you(the MC) As NTR hell Tommy boning Heather is borderlined NTR. Though its funny how no one thinks about how many cocks have been in Riona's mouth or up Camilla's but sense they are working girls haha. But im sure mc's dick smells different so while Riona usually just baby touchs she went further for mc and Camilla prolly just slaps it till it shoots if it's not MC's.
Even though Riona said she usually fucks her clients and you only get a BJ because of Quinn im sure she was just lieing to herself. It's usually baby touchs.

Reactions: RukiRG

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You were right. The pregnancy test was from Derek! :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1664167
Well, who knows? Maybe Wendy is pregnant from Derek? There was something in Hells Week! I don't think he used a condom.

I can already see the scene in front of me:
after class she storms into the classroom and smacks the test on his desk. She will keep the child, now he must take care of her. And in the background are the other feminists. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Storywise it would be great. And Derek really is the kind of guys that this happens to.

We will see. Anyway, that's the cliffhanger for the new season that I'm looking forward to the most :p

Reactions: Walter Victor

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Most people that don't like NTR concider anyone having sex but you(the MC) As NTR hell Tommy boning Heather is borderlined NTR. Though its funny how no one thinks about how many cocks have been in Riona's mouth or up Camilla's but sense they are working girls haha. But im sure mc's dick smells different so while Riona usually just baby touchs she went further for mc and Camilla prolly just slaps it till it shoots if it's not MC's.
Even though Riona said she usually fucks her clients and you only get a BJ because of Quinn im sure she was just lieing to herself. It's usually baby touchs.
The problem of Rio and Camila is solved easily. MC is asserting himself over other guys (including Diks) by the fact that he has a huge dick. Camilla thinks he's sexy, and Riona admits that no one has ever fucked as well as MC.
Riona and Camila can be fucked by others, but they only enjoy sex with him. DPC uses this cheap trick with other girls who had sex experience before him. This is a rather stupid way of asserting MC which is also used in other adult novels.

Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The problem of Rio and Camila is solved easily. MC is asserting himself over other guys (including Diks) by the fact that he has a huge dick. Camilla thinks he's sexy, and Riona admits that no one has ever fucked as well as MC.
Riona and Camila can be fucked by others, but they only enjoy sex with him. DPC uses this cheap trick with other girls who had sex experience before him. This is a rather stupid way of asserting MC which is also used in other adult novels.
SHHHH. Don't tell them I know you're kidding anyway. Rionna and Camilla are virgins we all know this. .... Shh they are coming.

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There's a chance we won't see any of the LI's end up with anyone else in the game, due to the NTR meltdown it will lead to (especially in DPC's Discord, where the entire world population of Jill stans seem to have gathered).

For example he won't show Bella getting fucked by James or Stephen fucking Jade, because people are going to be outraged with the NTR. For the same reason a lot of the female Twitch streamers pretend to be single, like Amouranth for example, who didn't reveal she was married to her followers for a long long time in fear of losing subscribers.
just remember the starting text this games handels serious topics it is a adult novel and dont play the game if you light hearted this game is clearly for alpha sigma only males :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This whole NTR discussion is as old as the forum itself. Sure, it probably won't exist in BaDik like that. But that doesn't bother me, the game is great and varied enough.

But it's also a fact that there is a slowly growing NTR fan base in this forum, and I'm involved myself. Sure, people are getting older. And I also know plenty of developers who have discovered this content for themselves in terms of story. It simply offers variety in the sexual variety, which is difficult to achieve with "one Dick only". I know enough developers who don't really take part in the hysteria and also work with this content as normal. Others hold back because of the haters. More others conceal this content with female protagonist, multi protagonist, cheating, corruption etc. Not even 3 years ago that would have been unthinkable, there would have been a shitstorm for sure. A lot has already changed there. Let's wait and see for the next few years. The time will definitely come when we will also get such high-quality games as BaDik, also with NTR content.

Reactions: Warscared
Aug 26, 2019
He mentions it in his intro. He's trying something new. And it's wildly more successful then his previous work so I hope he doesn't try to go back to old tropes like with Acting Lessons. Just saying he knows he's doing something different and he accepts that as mentioned in intro with Jill.
If he wants to go acting lesson's route again i recommend he learns Japanese because they are suckers for bad endings. They absolutely love em.
Something new like adding a blue haired LI in middle of the story
View attachment thumbnail_image4.webp

Reactions: beef-devourer

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, DPC specified that there will be no sex in the interlude :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: Did he actually say that? I thought he just said it was going to be more story-focused, not completely devoid of lewdness. the most logical way for him to evade any NTR pouting is to just have Zoey lez out. Everyone is happy and he can still focus on his story and beloved surfing mini games.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes