Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
like 90% of the previews...:cautious: (excluding Quinne Sage's threesome...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::love:)
Quinn looks gross to me so I didn't like that scene (to me I find girls with super short hair gross but to the shoulders like mayas is fine)but I am hoping later there will another 3 some scene with a strapon and sage like with lily or sarah (sage is my favourite)

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
People still waiting on Riona to become un frigid sad days ahead for Riona lovers though.
Riona's not frigid, what game are you playing? She gets horny, she enjoys sex (she doesn't orgasm, but that's not the defining trait of being frigid), and she gets herself off whenever she feels the need.

I think the Riona lovers are going to be just fine.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Where do you come from, and who makes you? Specially for the stupid explain in detail, it was about saving the latest version that is currently available, I don't have the whole gallery open.
What's it to you where I come from... ( and WHO MAKES YOU ??? :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: )

I get it now your english lacks seriously since you did not checked properly what you wrote NOW and you did not checked your words here either...
Please upload the full save of the completed game.
Since you can't take the joke... look for it a little and you shall find something :rolleyes:

Reactions: RukiRG

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
hard not to overestimate it when it is the main game over mechanism for different relationships....
It really isn't. The main mechanism for relationships is the actions we pick. Quinn and Jill are hard-locked against certain affinities, but they're the exceptions; even M/J is only locked against DIK at a single point.

Affinity is highly visible so people tend to think of the game as having distinct DIK and CHICK routes, but I'd say it's more like a flavor that can be added to the actual paths. It's significant, but not definitive. And Status barely does anything beyond coarsen the MC's dialog these days.

:unsure: Did he actually say that? I thought he just said it was going to be more story-focused, not completely devoid of lewdness. the most logical way for him to evade any NTR pouting is to just have Zoey lez out. Everyone is happy and he can still focus on his story and beloved surfing mini games.
My guess is we'll have some goodbye sex between the MC and Zoey. Probably not much beyond that, though, unless Zoey 'entertains' herself for some reason.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It really isn't. The main mechanism for relationships is the actions we pick. Quinn and Jill are hard-locked against certain affinities, but they're the exceptions; even M/J is only locked against DIK at a single point.

Affinity is highly visible so people tend to think of the game as having distinct DIK and CHICK routes, but I'd say it's more like a flavor that can be added to the actual paths. It's significant, but not definitive. And Status barely does anything beyond coarsen the MC's dialog these days.

My guess is we'll have some goodbye sex between the MC and Zoey. Probably not much beyond that, though, unless Zoey 'entertains' herself for some reason.
Well, I've reached the idiotic reaction-limit for today, so I'll use an entire post to say I 'like' your post. GOOD THINKING F95!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I mean... I don't agree.

Maya and Josy closed in an absolute and clear way only by affinity (the case in which you don't have sex with both of them means that you are not interested in them so it doesn't count)

Quinn and Jill do not depend only on affinity, but it is still a sufficient condition to be excluded

the only breakup in which affinity plays no role is Bella, and in fact it is the least dramatic of all, the least punitive

then I agree that it cannot be used as a key to decipher characters' behaviors, as it does not characterize in any way even MC, who is not changing behavior according to his affinity (at least before the blocked affinity) but is simply a prejudice with which he has to constantly deal with

the status doesn't count absolutely nothing, it counts even less than the RPs

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Someone did a full Jill run with only taking care of Sage instead of going to the picnic with her and she still went full Ape Shit on MC for no reason.
I also made a full Jill run (no other) and yesterday I loaded the save before the picnic and chose to go to Sage, and played to the restaurant scene and she only told me she was sorry, she wasn't ready for this, she was unsure about us and that we should just be friends. So obviously that person's full Jill run wasn't completely full Jill.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
IMO, the pregnancy test I think is related to either Derek or Tommy (Ashley or Heather). Though, it might be also a flashback screen to when Bella was pregnant, which would explain the locked room and the weird small mirror in her bathroom.
Well, who knows? Maybe Wendy is pregnant from Derek? There was something in Hells Week! I don't think he used a condom.
Derek with Ashley or Wendy is entirely possible. Ashley is naive enough to not protect herself properly. And Wendy and birth control? Why would she need it? It's not every day that some guy HAS to have sex with a feminist. :D Tommy with Heather, though, not so much. I think she's too world-wise to get pregnant if she doesn't want to, and I see nothing in the game that would indicate that she is ready for motherhood yet. She's actually quite focused on her studies, and pregnancy would create severe problems in that regard.

Magnar with Sally was another possibility I've considered. It would explain her attitude at the dorm party.

I do believe we can definitively rule out the 5 principal LI's. The pregnancy test is in every possible path. But, the MC doesn't have to have sex, much less cum inside, with any of the 5. And none of those girls is likely to have had sex with any male other than the MC since the start of the game. Sage and Chad haven't had sex for a while at least; Josy is only interested in the MC and Maya; Maya is a lesbian who has never touched a boy; Bella is still waiting for John and only has thoughts about another man IF she is turned on by the MC; Jill is a professional virgin. I know people have come up with theories about all that being lies, but come on... really?

I do think the 'flashback' theory has merit, though. It is exactly the type of thing our beloved developer could throw at us.

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
You have a thought error though. If Jill was such a good person and felt something honestly for the MC, Jill could have suggested another date to the MC, which she did not. :rolleyes:

You also note that Jill doesn't even know that the MC helped his sick friend Sage. Jill doesn't even give the MC a chance to explain why he couldn't have a date with Jill. :oops:

Conclusion: Jill doesn't even want to share the MC with friends. Mmmmhhh. What is Jill accusing Tybalt of? That he wants to control which friends Jill can date. Double standard on Jill's part. Jill and Tybalt deserve each other.:p(y)
Jill can't be seen with the MC thanks to Tybalt. She dates someone she despises to protect the MC. And if you did go on the date with her she takes the MC to meet her friends, something she had never done with any other guy before.

I think you're missing the point, Jill wasn't upset that the MC couldn't go on the picnic date with her so there was no reason to explain. But since he didn't, they never had that special moment. And Jill didn't know they would have a special moment that would alter their relationship so why would she hold that against him? And she couldn't plan another date with him because of Tybalt.

Reactions: sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes