PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the maximum we'll get is this Zoey masturbation scene where she remembers how she fucked Tremolo in a tree house. Well, or a scene in the shower. Maybe we'll get lucky and we'll see the famous MС sex scene with Zoey when her parents were at home.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
HAHA. Yep gunna be an interesting Interlude if it's sexless. haha.
Well, DPC specified that there will be no sex in the interlude :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: Did he actually say that? I thought he just said it was going to be more story-focused, not completely devoid of lewdness. the most logical way for him to evade any NTR pouting is to just have Zoey lez out. Everyone is happy and he can still focus on his story and beloved surfing mini games.
I don't remember it was stated remotely like this ^ :KEK: Limited lewd is not equal with no sex ! ;):LOL:
The only quote I can find is the one below:

The interlude won't be as long as the previous episodes have been, and it will primarily be focused on story events, not lewd content.
He also said it'll take about 60 minutes to get through. So it'll be over before you know it.

But I gotta say, this looks rather leeewd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

He also said it'll take about 60 minutes to get through. So it'll be over before you know it.

Pinkies? Pshhh. I thought you were going to say they have their dicks out just below the crop. :cautious:
I feel cheated. Don't you Derek?

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: OFT and shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
" and it will primarily be focused on story events, not lewd content. "

In other words lewd content limited BUT present ! ;) :p

Reactions: RukiRG

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
In other words lewd content limited BUT present !
Yah, can't wait to see Zoey walking in on the Amy Whinehouse lookalike lady doing the nasty with that tattoo artist in the chair she supposed to get her tats today. Atleast she will have something spicy and yet not considered NTR to talk about when showing MC her new tats in ep.9 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yah, can't wait to see Zoey walking in on the Amy Whinehouse lookalike lady doing the nasty with that tattoo artist in the chair she supposed to get her tats today. Atleast she will have something spicy and yet not considered NTR to talk about when showing MC her new tats in ep.9 ;)
Still don't know what folks find good at that character... looks like a second hand used " stuff " :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Okay, your fault. Enough has already been written about the tattoos, so I won't even start.

We see Zoey by the ocean. San Diego. In the other screenshot, we see behind Isabella that there might be a beach there. Of course, the angles are different, but the topography might fit. Maybe we don't just learn about Zoey? What if James is still in San Diego, or back there. After all, Josy's mother seems to live there too. :unsure:

To be honest, I expect we'll learn something about the LIs' families and the MC in the Interlude. After all, that's what started in EP8. Sage Burke, Maya Victoria Bailey and Derek Bailey. James is seen in the intro, Zoey and Neil don't hug like a father should hug his son's ex-girlfriend. More like a father hugging his daughter. Might Zoey not have come back for the MC at all? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
We see Zoey by the ocean. San Diego. In the other screenshot, we see behind Isabella that there might be a beach there.
Hmmm, Bella seems to stand before a river unless the hills behind the water are supposed to be extremely piled plastic soup.
And Zoey could be walking next to a bay but the vegetation suggests there's more landmass there then water so without a better picture it could be a rather big pond with a beach just aswell.

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
I actually don't care about the interlude at all, I just want to continue where we left off with the MC and not getting a whole "episode" dedicated to backstory of the other characters, it just seems kinda strange to me.

Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes