lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I believe the Burkes will give Maya a scholarship Jade would be all for it. The real question is Stephen will he want to give Maya a scholarship and is there going to be a catch? Since Jade knows Stephen has fuck at least three students is he really going to try it again maybe or could Jade want to set a trap and use Maya as bait? But the real drama won't start until after the meeting when Sage, Maya and the Burkes walk in on Josy and MC having crazy wild sex I mean come on look at her she looks soooo fucking beautiful you would have to be gayer then Chad not to fuck her :love: :devilish::LOL:
Josy: "So, i ask where is the bathroom, you wait 3 minutes and then go find me."
MC: "Alright, seems like a good plan. Anal?"
Josy: "Yeah, sure. I'm ready"

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, Dik play through has only one LI's that's Quinn. Now if they make Zoey a pseudo love interest and not just a chicky boy. LI that would give her more impact as a LI. I think maybe you can get Sage as well as a DIK I'm not sure on that though as I've never done a Dik path.
Since I chose Sage on my DIK path, I can tell you that it is indeed possible.

Reactions: varage

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Do we know this?

oh don’t get me wrong, I’d bet money on it being true but maybe… just maybe… She can be more? Perhaps the choice will be LI or genuine friend?

A female Derek? A novelty in this sort of story in that she could be a woman he isn’t fucking. A female perspective.

Don’t get me wrong, we all know she’s probably going to be an all purpose drama creator. Something that can pump out drama fit for any occasion, route or affinity. But I hope DPC goes another way with it. He could, it isn’t a forgone conclusion.
You're right, it's not a foregone conclusion and I'm still hoping Zoey will find a positive role. But the odds are against us. Most of the positive uses for Zoey would start small, yet she's showing up with the biggest splash possible. Likewise, all the MC's foreshadowing of Zoey's return was about how uncertain he was about his feelings for her, not about how much he misses his BFF.

I feel a bit like G'Kar, . I'll be thrilled if I'm just jumping at shadows (err, the metaphorical kind), but the situation is what it is. Fortunately the stakes aren't nearly as high for us; even if Zoey turns out to be nothing more than an obstacle to stall the main paths, things should improve if and when we finally make it to Season 4.

Her age and school finishing is up for speculation also looked and she left over a year ago not 6-5months and she's just had zero contact with MC in 6 months as they lost touch.

And yes if your a chick character you're forced to turn her down/ stand her up she threatens to fail you and snubs you at prep party. I believe these interactions are unavoidable but maybe if you tell Derek no way you'll try to bang a teacher it doesn't happen but on my chick play throughs you stand her up when you go home with Maya and Jose and she snubs at prep party. Or of course you turn down her handjob and she threatens to fail you.
Jade is definitely angry if the MC turns her down, but she seems to get over that quickly. She doesn't ask why he's at the prep party in Episode 5, which would have been an easy way to get him in trouble if she were really angry at him. Nor does she actually fail him when the class is over.

I doubt Jade has a particularly high opinion of an MC who wanted nothing to do with her, but I see no reason to think she's holding a grudge against him. And even if she were nursing some small grudge, I very much doubt she'll call attention to it in this meeting. Compared to any of their previous interactions, the situation here would be absurdly more precarious for her than for the MC.

I think so, because if Quinn cannot be elevated to main LI status, then how can this reward be given to Zoey who currently has even less (non-flashback) emotional framework? I think rather she will be an important to the story side girl such as Jade. At this point, I just don't see DPC altering the original 5 girl main line up.

It is difficult to bring in girls halfway through the story and expect them to be main girls. BaDIK's strength is its large, interesting cast of available girls, but this can also be a weakness if it spirals out of control. Every additional character means less time to spend with each, not to mention more writing complications. The more you add the "less" you get. This has to be the largest cast of fully fleshed out characters I have ever seen in AVN. DPC storyboard must be starting to look like the longest equation in the world.
I'd say it depends on what you mean by LI. As we learned in Episode 8, the "main girls" in BaDIK were the ones the MC could choose to date during the crossroads. By definition, Zoey isn't one of them. But neither was Quinn, yet she still gets a Hangout and her own variation of the Others branch. So I don't think it's unreasonable to assume Zoey could likewise have a prominent role despite not being one of the main 5. I certainly would not be surprised to get a Hangout: Zoey during Season 3.

Does that make Zoey (or Quinn) a proper LI? I'd say it depends on what will happen at the end of the game, and who knows how that will go down at this point. But I think it's mistake to assume that just because they have different roles in the middle of the story things can't change by the end. It's clear the MC is going to get at least one more chance to pick a girl, and that's when we'll finally be able to sort the LIs from the chaffe. Until then, it's just a label.

You are definitely right that adding more potential LIs to the cast effectively decreases the time each one gets to shine. But DPC has traditionally compensated for that by making bigger episodes to ensure there's enough time to go around. The problems with this approach are obvious, but that doesn't mean DPC won't continue to try it.

At any rate, we should have a better sense of how Zoey will fit in next week.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Possible. A scholarship does not ensure a living. So Maya and the MC would have to work despite a scholarship.

The last gender studies were interesting in that respect. The MC has proven himself in dealing with money, Josy is probably following in the footsteps of her father Pete. So business administration. Maya looks in a cellar costume certainly also sweet. What if Stephen left you in charge of the cafeteria? Two-shift system. Josy, Maya, Derek, MC. Why Derek? Linda brought up the 18 burgers and 6 pizzas. Does anyone remember the name of the burgers? Twinburger. Derek and Maya are twins. But DPC could modify the mansion mini-game for that.

The same would work if Stephen put them in charge of the Gym.

But my favorite is that the DIK's start a small business. Party and event planners. They have the people to do it. Rusty has already asked the MC if he will take on more responsibility, after all.

Rusty: Has the connections to organize jobs.
Derek: He's already great as a bartender in EP8.
Jacob: Advertising and graphics is his thing.
JB: A great cook.
Jamie: Decoration.
MC: Organization and musical entertainment.
Tommy: Bouncer

I can't do anything with Nick and Leon for now.

There are many possibilities to use the mansion minigame in a modified way. But these are only speculations. But I think DPC already mentioned that he will do something similar to the mansion minigame again. I am optimistic about that.:D(y)
aaand here we go again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I believe the Burkes will give Maya a scholarship Jade would be all for it. The real question is Stephen will he want to give Maya a scholarship and is there going to be a catch? Since Jade knows Stephen has fuck at least three students is he really going to try it again maybe or could Jade want to set a trap and use Maya as bait? But the real drama won't start until after the meeting when Sage, Maya and the Burkes walk in on Josy and MC having crazy wild sex I mean come on look at her she looks soooo fucking beautiful you would have to be gayer then Chad not to fuck her :love:
I imagine something like this... The moment of the meeting arrives and Sage comes, as her mouth is slack, she says that Maya and Josy are a couple

And Steve thinking inside.... (Lesbian Hmmm)

And all your theory dies
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I didn't understand...

Is that a yes or a no?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I imagine something like this... The moment of the meeting arrives and Sage comes, as her mouth is slack, she says that Maya and Josy are a couple

And Steve thinking inside.... (Lesbian Hmmm)

And all your theory dies
Or what if they think Sage and Maya are dating:unsure::sneaky:
but in the case that Sage tells them about Maya and Josy I would love to see how Maya reacts but I still say all that goes out the window when they see Mc balls deep inside Josy:devilish:. In case I end up being wrong
its-treason-then-palpatine.gif

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Jade is definitely angry if the MC turns her down, but she seems to get over that quickly. She doesn't ask why he's at the prep party in Episode 5, which would have been an easy way to get him in trouble if she were really angry at him. Nor does she actually fail him when the class is over.

I doubt Jade has a particularly high opinion of an MC who wanted nothing to do with her, but I see no reason to think she's holding a grudge against him. And even if she were nursing some small grudge, I very much doubt she'll call attention to it in this meeting. Compared to any of their previous interactions, the situation here would be absurdly more precarious for her than for the MC.
I simply think that there is a reason that DPC made jade your enemy either way. If your a Dik that bones her brains out. She hates you. If your a chik that doesn't she doesn't like you. And she doesn't need to make a scene she needs to privately sway a discision with her husband.
She doesn't have to be all like "Fuck this jank ass trick MC." "Tell him to get his skanks out of here we ain't helping, yo."
A decision that I might add he's likely not wanting to do in the first place because if Maya takes a spot in his scholorship program and doesn't fuck him then.. Kinda a waste.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I simply think that there is a reason that DPC made jade your enemy either way. If your a Dik that bones her brains out. She hates you. If your a chik that doesn't she doesn't like you. And she doesn't need to make a scene she needs to privately sway a discision with her husband.
She doesn't have to be all like "Fuck this jank ass trick MC." "Tell him to get his skanks out of here we ain't helping, yo."
Although i agree with most you said there is a minor detail that's not mentioned here : It's Maya that needs help, not MC.
Besides that it's a meeting the adoptive daughter requested. I can see some scenario's where MC will be blackmailed but if MC refused Jade's avances from the beginning that will not be the case and only the threat of Maya needing to have sex for her scholarship remains.... so a chick mc definitely will be in a better spot then a dik MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
except it's not true that she hates MC no matter what.
whether you don't accept her advances or you accept them all the way by choosing "others" she doesn't hate you at all.

but assuming she hates you, would she make it up to Maya after her stepdaughter, after so much resistance, for once ask them for a hand?
basically Maya is just a friend of MC's

the only enemy MC has in the Burke house is Tybalt, but he has outlived his role
At any rate, we should have a better sense of how Zoey will fit in next week.
I do not think that the interlude will be so explanatory of Zoey's role

until she interacts directly with the LIs (and I don't think that will happen in the interlude) we won't know what her role will be.

i doubt that the interlude, as a story will get to the modern times of BADIK, probably will begin with the departure of Zoey and will close with her return

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
A decision that I might add he's likely not wanting to do in the first place because if Maya takes a spot in his scholorship program and doesn't fuck him then.. Kinda a waste.
Well, it was greatly simplified the development. DPC wouldn't have to create whole separate routes where, for example, Jade is your lover, where you rejected her at the end of the episode, or where you ignored her altogether. I don't think meeting Jade and Steven will be important at all. It will play a secondadry role and will be quite short, but it will contain a certain conflict that will be resolved later.
Or what if they think Sage and Maya are dating:unsure::sneaky:
but in the case that Sage tells them about Maya and Josy I would love to see how Maya reacts but I still say all that goes out the window when they see Mc balls deep inside Josy:devilish:. In case I end up being wrong
View attachment 1675875
The nuance of the situation is that Tremolo did not tell the girls that, for example, he was breaking up with them and chose Sage or Jill. Sage may well introduce him as her boyfriend or just kiss him in front of everyone, which will somehow play into the drama. In general, it seems to me that DPC will punish the player for the choice in the next episode and season, as it was for example in episode 5 when Josie and Maya cried that not with Tremolo.

Reactions: Darkwen

varage

Jun 26, 2019
i doubt that the interlude, as a story will get to the modern times of BADIK, probably will begin with the departure of Zoey and will close with her return
It will show you why she's comeing back and if her interest in coming back is the intention of being with MC as a Lover or a Friend. I should say if you're playing as her it should include this important detail.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
btw , i think/hope too that zoey maybe is one of the few who can put quinn in her place-
because she knows all her secrets maybe ?! -
cant think of a other good reason to be her coming in now
(well,except the multiple times mentioned new drama plot :ROFLMAO: )
if - and thats a big if - she is the one ,who sage mentioned, the mc should have known
I'd say she could put her in her place not by knowing her secrets but unlike all the other girls she's also a BAD GIRL so I don't imagine she'd know all her secrets but I'm pretty sure she'd take zero shits from Quinn if they ever collided unlike all the other love interest who currently follow you.
Although i assume Bella would take zero shits from her as well. But they are highly unlikely to ever interact with each other.
When you actually think about it, almost none of the characters give a shit about Quinn:
  • At the beginning she messes with the mc, but already the mc is laughing at her in public for being scared of a little PDA.
  • She was messing with Maya the whole time and that resulted in Maya slapping her in the face.
  • Derek wants his revenge for Quinn's dirty trick in the beginning of the game, but Derek doesn't really give a shit about running around naked, and other than that he hardly mentions her.
  • Tommy spat it at her for letting the DIKs down.
  • Heather treats her as an equal and only feigns intimidation as a joke when the girls are hanging out at the pool.
  • While Sage gives her a lot of leeway, she still treats her as a subordinate and pulls her inline occasionally.
  • Mel and Sarah treat her as an equal (although they do kinda look up to her) and she treats them as friends almost.
  • Most of the DIKs don't even acknowledge her presence.
  • Sally isn't intimidated by anyone, she just treats Quinn as a supplier.
  • Josy doesn't seem to give a shit about Quinn, actually Josy just floats around in a world of sunshine and rainbows most of the time, not much phases her except the thought of losing both Maya and the MC (as long as she's got one of them, she's happy).
So in the end, there's only one character that's abused by Quinn and needs to stand up to her, and ironically thats her closest confidant, Riona.

So all in all, I doubt Zoey will bring anything new to the table regarding the handling of Quinn.

If you choose the "other" path, the mc keeps porking Jade, so there is a path where she still like the mc.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well, it was greatly simplified the development. DPC wouldn't have to create whole separate routes where, for example, Jade is your lover, where you rejected her at the end of the episode, or where you ignored her altogether. I don't think meeting Jade and Steven will be important at all. It will play a secondadry role and will be quite short, but it will contain a certain conflict that will be resolved later.
Honestly If he didn't make it into such a surprising reveal for MC his what the fuck face when he sees her parents. I'd agree because I as the controller in my walkthrough of mc was more like yea whatever? Who cares who her parents are haha. The only time surprised face should happen is if mc is fucking Jade.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It will show you why she's comeing back and if her interest in coming back is the intention of being with MC as a Lover or a Friend. I should say if you're playing as her it should include this important detail.
The reason for her return is clear - MС had a big dick, and her current boyfriend did not satisfy her. Zoey had to fuck with three sweaty blacks just to cum. But in the end she realized that why constantly look for black guys if there is a Tremolo that she loved all this time?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
is there any doubt?:D

I wouldn't even assume she's coming back for MC, she may just have to escape San Diego, or have to force her way back home.

but when she meets MC again, they'll have to pick up where they left off, so they'll have to clarify how they both felt and how they feel about each other now. if they're friends, they'll be friends at the end of it.

Josy: "So, i ask where is the bathroom, you wait 3 minutes and then go find me."
MC: "Alright, seems like a good plan. Anal?"
Josy: "Yeah, sure. I'm ready"
classic interaction with Josy, it wouldn't surprise me at all

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes