varage

Jun 26, 2019
The reason for her return is clear - MС had a big dick, and her current boyfriend did not satisfy her. Zoey had to fuck with three sweaty blacks just to cum. But in the end she realized that why constantly look for black guys if there is a Tremolo that she loved all this time?
I mean tremillo has a big dik and all but she'd leave very unsattisfied if she got used to being passed around by three big black guys. Maybe in six months she'll realize that and be on the next train out again HAHA.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So all in all, I doubt Zoey will bring anything new to the table regarding the handling of Quinn.
I'd say the doubts that you might have can be cleared instantly as you take a look at your sig's right side.....
I think it's safe to say she brings " something new " to the table..... and with THAT monstrosity she ( :unsure: ) can handle about anyone and anything :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: varage

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The reason for her return is clear - MС had a big dick, and her current boyfriend did not satisfy her. Zoey had to fuck with three sweaty blacks just to cum. But in the end she realized that why constantly look for black guys if there is a Tremolo that she loved all this time?
:WeSmart:

is there any doubt?:D

I wouldn't even assume she's coming back for MC, she may just have to escape San Diego, or have to force her way back home.

but when she meets MC again, they'll have to pick up where they left off, so they'll have to clarify how they both felt and how they feel about each other now. if they're friends, they'll be friends at the end of it.

classic interaction with Josy, it wouldn't surprise me at all
Yes, that sounds about right. Playing as Zoey, you make a decision at Interlude end...choice A) you miss MC and want to return to rekindle love. choice B) you miss B&R city and want to reconnect with MC as friends.

Or something along those lines. But I just can't get the thought out of my head that DPC wants to force some kind of battle of the LIs and he may make Zoey want MC back no matter what you do. A confrontation between ep 8 chosen girl and Zoey seems like a foregone conclusion when viewed through the lens of a drama loving dev.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:WeSmart:

Yes, that sounds about right. Playing as Zoey, you make a decision at Interlude end...choice A) you miss MC and want to return to rekindle love. choice B) you miss B&R city and want to reconnect with MC as friends.

Or something along those lines. But I just can't get the thought out of my head that DPC wants to force some kind of battle of the LIs and he may make Zoey want MC back no matter what you do. A confrontation between ep 8 chosen girl and Zoey seems like a foregone conclusion when viewed through the lens of a drama loving dev.
sorry i must have really explained myself poorly this time:(

I am not sure MC is the reason why Zoey is back at her hometown (for now she is there, when and why she is going to BR we don't know anything yet)

BUT it will be inevitable that MC is confused by the feelings he has for her, or that she is "overbearingly" coming forward towards him making doubts arise in the chosen Li

there will be no safe alternative, keeping her on the sidelines from the beginning

Reactions: Meushi

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I wonder how many people got this delusional idea of failing mansion restoration on purpose just to see what will happen?
Well, not much will happen. Mansion will be restored at the end of ep 8 no matter what and Rusty gonna pay for windows by selling his car.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
sorry i must have really explained myself poorly this time:(

I am not sure MC is the reason why Zoey is back at her hometown (for now she is there, when and why she is going to BR we don't know anything yet)

BUT it will be inevitable that MC is confused by the feelings he has for her, or that she is "overbearingly" coming forward towards him making doubts arise in the chosen Li

there will be no safe alternative, keeping her on the sidelines from the beginning
True, i always (perhaps incorrectly) assumed Zoey's first stop back in town was to Mc's home, so reconnecting with him is the driving force, but that doesn't necessarily have to be true. Something other than MC memberberries had to happen in San Diego to cause her change of heart and want to return to B&R city.
She owes money to several tattoo parlours all over San Diego? She loses surf competition (because dumbass player can't click fast enough during mini game)? She fall off skateboard and get big ouchie?

who knows, but one thing is certain; once Zoey is back in town, she is on a collision course with MC and drama is not far behind.

98Oak

Jan 6, 2018
Quick comment about the Interlude that it seems many (most?) wish wasn't happening.

Like everyone, yes I'm also anxious for ep 9 and wish that was going to be here sooner. But it's DPK's vision and he's been darn successful at it. Who am I to question the need for this Interlude, especially having not played it yet and then seeing how it all ties together into the main story down the road. It's DPKs right to do this regardless, but he's more than earned the latitude and benefit of the doubt from his fanbase in my estimation.

So instead I'm choosing to be excited for this new reveal showing more of this hilarious and fun world he's built. Keep giving me context to make everything else matter and feel developed and lived in. Let's do this thing.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Hey, I've been wondering.. Recently I played the game a lot, to finish with all girls roads, but thought just occured, that I was always doing the same thing at one point.. Is there some kind bad outcome for Maya if you didn't warn her about Quinn?
Most probably some missed RP Points with her and a different dialogue. But nothing major for the story

What do you mean by all the girl's road? Do you play with the Scrappy mod?
I tried with this Mod, but in the end I didn't get all the endings. The ending with Bella was missing... :confused:

I tried not to warn Maya about Quinn, but I didn't go all the way with that, but as far as I could see, it didn't really have a big impact on the continued. But in the end I don't know :unsure:
Nope, you did something wrong. You can have Bella ending while you use the mod
especially the manwhore path, Zoey left MC when she was his first and only lay, a few years later Dude banged almost an entire sorority, two faculty members and strippers.. Surely she must be thinking what the fuck happend to this dude lol
And for the ones in which playthrough their MC had no sex with any girls from B&R:
Z: Oh MC, there are 2 options... You're too stupid or you loved me too much. If the second option is true, I will be your wife
* game ends *
We can already imagine the next of season 3, Zoey being admitted to university, and engaging in the sorority of HOT.
What do you think of that? :whistle:
I really don't understand why everybody thinks that Zoey will join B&R... There are no clues about that... Not to mention that is already too late... :rolleyes:
that's easy - to jail.
which, if I'm sticking to my fuckface-is-telling-his-story-from-jail theory, means quinn path is the canon path :|
well, the game is called being a DIK, not being a CHICK
meh

good. now that this is out of the picture, DPC can finally start serious work on ep9
Calm down... Everybody wants DPC to work seriously on ep9... And also everybody complain about the ep9 will be probably launched in autumn... But nobody gives a damn if DPC had a proper holiday or not until now... I mean, seriously guys... DPC is only 1 guy, working full-time on this project. Everybody wants him to have quick releases of the episodes (including myself), but let's be patient...
I'm still waiting for Jade Sage threesome bro.
In the immortal words of clue it happened on the dining room table with MC's lead pipe.
You will wait long enough. That scene is impossible!
Now imagine after episode 9 ends, there is a nice big render who says:

"Coming next: Interlude. A story of depression and plastic surgery".

And the lovely face of Madame.
And madame was actually a hot woman which hopes whe will be better after plastic surgeons but in the end a drunk doctor did what he did and now she is ugly as hell

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Calm down... Everybody wants DPC to work seriously on ep9... And also everybody complain about the ep9 will be probably launched in autumn... But nobody gives a damn if DPC had a proper holiday or not until now... I mean, seriously guys... DPC is only 1 guy, working full-time on this project. Everybody wants him to have quick releases of the episodes (including myself), but let's be patient...
eh? :|
I expressed my happiness by the fact that ep9 work starts soon. and the sooner it starts, the sooner it will be finished.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Nope, you did something wrong. You can have Bella ending while you use the
We used this mod only to be able to see different changes in the variables (those available in the mod). Then, since the mod made it possible, I used the "All" mod just to see the different paths with the other girls, other than the one we had already chosen. I don't know if that's what you're referring to, but I haven't touched anything, neither in the variables nor in the affinity settings. So no error. I think it's due to the slightly contradictory choices we made during all the other episodes, to end up having four possible "LI". We tried to take all the paths for each girl, making separate saves, to see where it was going, and finally we chose to do only part of the paths for some of the girls (Quinn, Mélanie and Sarah, Camilla and Mona , Riona, Jade, Katie) We were able to have all the endings, but doing them separately. But that's not important, I installed this mod more out of curiosity and to quickly see the consequences of the choices. The important thing is to have fun ;)

I really don't understand why everybody thinks that Zoey will join B&R... There are no clues about that... Not to mention that is already too late... :rolleyes:

I base this theory with little imagination, and mostly on my own experience. Mine is not called Zoey, but looks like her in many ways. And if you went to college, you should know that it's perfectly possible to be accepted there even once the second semester has started, especially for freshmen.

But I pass over the most important point here. Whatever DPC has decided for the sequel, we're all happily speculating on the release of this prologue starring Zoey, and by extension, the other characters in the game. I think that's kind of how fan fiction is born. :cool:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I hope that the DPC will give the opportunity to be an even more complete asshole for Jill, giving the chance to fuck Bianca. So that the chaos generated by sex with Bella will be doubled... :KEK: View attachment 1674096
Ahh you have the soul of a Sith, it does my little black heart joy watching corrupt sluts lead us astray :BootyTime:

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022
Hey! The new episode is out!
Any possibility that it will be updated here?
Any dates?
And how you guys put stickers after threads?

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022
We used this mod only to be able to see different changes in the variables (those available in the mod). Then, since the mod made it possible, I used the "All" mod just to see the different paths with the other girls, other than the one we had already chosen. I don't know if that's what you're referring to, but I haven't touched anything, neither in the variables nor in the affinity settings. So no error. I think it's due to the slightly contradictory choices we made during all the other episodes, to end up having four possible "LI". We tried to take all the paths for each girl, making separate saves, to see where it was going, and finally we chose to do only part of the paths for some of the girls (Quinn, Mélanie and Sarah, Camilla and Mona , Riona, Jade, Katie) We were able to have all the endings, but doing them separately. But that's not important, I installed this mod more out of curiosity and to quickly see the consequences of the choices. The important thing is to have fun ;)

I base this theory with little imagination, and mostly on my own experience. Mine is not called Zoey, but looks like her in many ways. And if you went to college, you should know that it's perfectly possible to be accepted there even once the second semester has started, especially for freshmen.

But I pass over the most important point here. Whatever DPC has decided for the sequel, we're all happily speculating on the release of this prologue starring Zoey, and by extension, the other characters in the game. I think that's kind of how fan fiction is born. :cool:
Well, the next update is upon her!

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022
24/02/2022

Everyone The release dates of Interlude - Riding the Waves on patreon.com/DrPinkCake +$25 tiers: Friday, March 4 +$10 tiers: Monday, March 7 $5 tier: Friday, March 18 (You get the base Season 3 game for this release) The Interlude is the first update of Season 3. Expect an hour long episode focusing on Zoey. You can play Season 3 using saves from the end of Steam, GOG and Patreon versions.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes