harddick_169

Jan 5, 2021
Can anyone help me with the saves please. I can't play otherwise. I have the save files from episode 8. But I cannot import them.

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
If you mean Zoey's pics, they were placed on rooster by Emma but not on Zoey's account, so MC could see it was on a girls account or atleast it would be hard to believe there's no other hints available besides the Zoey pics...
Basically MC had to have been stalking Zoey one random night, clicked on her friend Emma's rooster page, and got to see this drama unfold. Afterwards he thought she was dating, and then gave up on her.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
After playing the interlude I have only one thing to say. I am so glad I don't have a LI. My main path is others, but not like my mc is falling for anyone.

Really loved this interlude.
Certainly shows the power of this VN, that a wide variety of people find something they like out of it. Not a Zoey fan myself, but much respect to anyone that is.

Reactions: Olsens.M

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017
I managed to import my saves but now I get an error when I try to continue from a save. Anyone else with this problem?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Basically MC had to have been stalking Zoey one random night, clicked on her friend Emma's rooster page, and got to see this drama unfold. Afterwards he thought she was dating, and then gave up on her.
Dunno about stalking, he can see her rooster account and maybe see pictures placed by her friends too if she's been tagged. (well if it's anything like that thing we use for real) With lack of communication it's easier to assume she had a new boyfriend, but my guess is the interlude story between Bret and Ems is pretty much the same as what happened between MC and Zoey.
No real guilty party or both just as guilty as the other, life happens... Still doesn't change my opinion about it though, she went away, MC didn't go with her, that's enough of reason to say that's the real ending point of that relation, maybe not as friends but as lovers definitely the end.

Reactions: John Ness

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
If Oriental and Spicy were on the menu for Quinn's restaurant, what will Zoey be? :ROFLMAO: :p

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
Can i download season 1-2 compressed version just for the sake of generating the saves? or transfering to season 3 with a compressed save will break things?

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Crazy Theory ........ What if Neil is not your dad ??? Not your real dad there are some wholes in the story and little changes that dont seem like continuity errors. What if Neil is the second choice ?? and remembers it different because the truth was worse ??

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
but my guess is the interlude story between Bret and Ems is pretty much the same as what happened between MC and Zoey
Because it is... only difference is she ( Zoya ) tries a hail mary comeback ( what was missing from the Bret-Emma relation ) just to bear witness to her choices lead all the same away from Fuckface but that is on her ( and as you mentioned on Fuckface as well ) with this shitty fact that Fuckface ( if you actually played the game for what it is ) moved on... This is the lesson of this Interlude and especially in " love relations "... Choices and Consequences ;)

Reactions: vogelbeest

Nin382ja

Sep 10, 2021
Which download is the safest (aside from MEGA as don't have premium)

Please help, I don't want any redirects, fake popups etc.

Thank you to anyone that replies

May 4, 2017
The problem is that DPC has many such moments. There are canonical moments that are logically explained and there is a choice of players that looks strained. This is an illusion of choice. I wouldn't be surprised that even if we didn't make a sex video with Jade, it will turn out that Burke has this video, but with another student, for example. This is logical. DPC is easier to develop this way. He wouldn't do 10 separate branches when he could do two or three.
That's fine though.

All I'm saying is that Sage would have no reason to fight with the MC. I'm sure it'll come up at some point if you decided to go the Jade route while on the Sage route, but if you didn't choose to go the Jade route, then the MC and Sage would have nothing to fight over.

It is difficult to know if the MC and Sage are fighting, since I assume the same thing happens at the end on all routes. I tested it out and it happened while on my Jill route as well.

Sage may just be mad, because the MC is taking his sweet time in the bathroom while there is important stuff being discussed outside and she needs support, as the MC promised he would be there for support.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
after the screen (End of Season 2) you get a new screen where you can save ur progress. if you have the version downloaded from here it'll appear there. if you used steam (As well just like me) you need to press steam on the top right to see ur imports there. hopefully this will help you all. also its highly posible that if you have the walkthrough mod enabled on season 2, it might only appear if you have the walkthrough mod enabled in interlude

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Crazy Theory ........ What if Neil is not your dad ??? Not your real dad there are some wholes in the story and little changes that dont seem like continuity errors. What if Neil is the second choice ?? and remembers it different because the truth was worse ??
Well, there is still that diary from MC's mother that was sent to him on his birthday, so that would be really hard to pull off....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes