Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
hey man, so I followed all your steps (including trying different locations to extract the files) but I don't see any saves at all on the Import page. Am I doing something wrong? Can you simply copy the save files from the last game?

Idk if this is relevant but I have 0.8 from last year.
In v0.8 there are 2 separate save areas: the normal one where you probably have multiple pages of saves, and one that you only get to at the end of the episode where you are given a chance to save your path to use in future updates, i.e. the Interlude. Did you go through that step? If you did, then downloading the Interlude into a separate folder and selecting Import on starting should bring up your saves. The only thing that would prevent that would be if you deleted saves from both places where they are stored. Downloading over v0.8 would probably delete the first save area, but getting rid of the second area would involve an overt act, and knowing where it is.

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
I don't think you can copy them as I tried that initially and it didn't work. It wasn't until I clicked on the import button in the interlude that I was able to have it detect my saves and then import them. Once they were imported I was able to play the game.

You're fine with v0.8 - I was running the same version initially when I played the Interlude (and I have since updated to v0.8.2 just to make sure I have all the bugfixes for future playthroughs).
Hmm that's weird because I tried that. And my Import is all empty. 1.png 2.png

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
In v0.8 there are 2 separate save areas: the normal one where you probably have multiple pages of saves, and one that you only get to at the end of the episode where you are given a chance to save your path to use in future updates, i.e. the Interlude. Did you go through that step? If you did, then downloading the Interlude into a separate folder and selecting Import on starting should bring up your saves. The only thing that would prevent that would be if you deleted saves from both places where they are stored. Downloading over v0.8 would probably delete the first save area, but getting rid of the second area would involve an overt act, and knowing where it is.
Just saw this, thanks. Let me try.

Oct 10, 2020
Just finished season 2. MAN WHAT A STORY!!!!!!! Dude the def. is a fucking genius!! Thank you for this!
What is the usual time between updates?

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
Great catch dude. This worked, I can see the saves now. Idk how I missed it, probably because it's been a while.
Thanks

Reactions: Walter Victor

mars9

Aug 15, 2019
This interlude is fine, but is Zoey really needed ? i think the game already have enough main characters for everyone

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
In the Interlude rewards section, I'm at 39/43 in the 2D art section and the last 4 are labelled as Interlude. Does anyone know how to obtain these? Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes