NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
the interlude left me with two doubts:
When Mc talks to Bella about Zoey we see the photos that Emma took of her, this makes me think that MC has seen them, but did he see Emma's post or at a later time did Zoey shoot them to him directly? the first hypothesis would explain why Mc thinks she is in a relationship...

the second doubt is about the timing: when does Zoey leave? the summer before MC meets Josy? but didn't this create that problem with the age?
I think that it is established that Zoey drops out and leaves during the school year before the summer that he met Zoey. She has already turned 19 and only has one class left before graduation. I'm not sure, but it might be that Zoey isn't in the same class as MC but rather the year ahead of him which would explain the incongruity. If this isn't true, maybe she was held back a year at some point. What we do know is that she went no contact for six months before that summer, so she would have left fairly early in the school year.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
I was expecting Zoey to be a bad girl, but i was hella wrong, she really is a sweet girl. She easily could be in my top 5.
The last scene when Sage is angry at MC, changes if i pursued Jade or it the same for all paths ?

Reactions: AchedCroissant

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I was expecting Zoey to be a bad girl, but i was hella wrong, she really is a sweet girl. She easily could be in my top 5.
The last scene when Sage is angry at MC, changes if i pursued Jade or it the same for all paths ?
Its the same for all paths.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Sage appears the same in all 3 occasions.
MC's is not. He looks calm if no Sage or Jade involved, a little nervous if either of them involved and ready to run to the hills if both of them defiled :BootyTime:
What means that Sage outburst isn't because of MC. I think she just need to take a dump but MC occupied the bathroom for too long :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think that it is established that Zoey drops out and leaves during the school year before the summer that he met Zoey. She has already turned 19 and only has one class left before graduation. I'm not sure, but it might be that Zoey isn't in the same class as MC but rather the year ahead of him which would explain the incongruity. If this isn't true, maybe she was held back a year at some point. What we do know is that she went no contact for six months before that summer, so she would have left fairly early in the school year.
Zoey is about 1 1/2 years older than he MC.

MC will be 19 years old while he is at B&R. Emma's Rooster Cluck was 6 months ago. So MC was 18 1/2 years old at that time. Zoey's birthday was at this time and she turned 20. Age clarified.

Zoey had to repeat a course in high school because she failed trigonometry. The MC even says so in the Interlude.

That's probably why Zoey had to do detention, and that's how she met the MC. The MC was 15 at the time, maybe 15 1/2, which would mean Zoey was 16 1/2 or already 17. Zoey taught the MC to smoke, so I assume Zoey was already 17 at the time of detention.

Since Zoey failed trigonometry and had to repeat, it could be that Zoey and the MC took the same trigonometry class.

It is interesting that Zoey's old friends from high school have graduated and may already be studying when the MC goes to B&R. Zoey's old friends are probably all around 20 years old.

Some have already compared Zoey to Quinn in terms of personality, and you can agree with that when you look at Zoey from detention, where the MC meets her. Zoey from Interlude has spent more time with the MC, and if there's one thing we know about the MC, it's that it can influence people in a positive way.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi, how do i install the inter season stuff plz?
It's basically a new game. So install as new game.
You had to finish season 2 and made a save when the game asks you to make it ready for season 3.

Then when starting interlude, you need to select import and it will show your Season 2 endgame saves.

Reactions: Krakapouet

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Some have already compared Zoey to Quinn in terms of personality, and you can agree with that when you look at Zoey from detention, where the MC meets her. Zoey from Interlude has spent more time with the MC, and if there's one thing we know about the MC, it's that it can influence people in a positive way.
Got it, eat too much broccoli and your hair will turn blue

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Just a quick reminder if DPC hadn't made an interlude it was just a 2 months wait for episode 9 and most likely the big Halloween party :p

Don't get me wrong, i was bumped that when DPC announced the interlude and thought of it as wasted time. Allthough after playing it i can understand why he did it. It is/was just too much of a story to put into an episode and it would just be too distracting of the ongoing story if he just added it into episode 9.
Can't wait for episode 9 but i do think he made the right decision. It gave alot of inside information about the "break up" and why Zoey left. Also how devastated MC was after that.
Very curious how he will implement the affinity we gave Zoey in this interlude. Will she be aggresive and pushy toward MC as a DIK and lovable and understanding as a Chick? 1 thing is for sure, she is still into MC .... alot...

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes