• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why My Download Speed is So Slow For All the Links Just In This Game ?
Why Does Random Internet Stranger Capitalize Every Word?
please how can i play the interlude
Download it. Unzip it. Off you go. You'll need Season 1+2 exported save data to begin.
I am right. In Zoey's review, the MC clearly says that the last time he had contact with Zoey was six months ago.:p

View attachment 1693128
And that was roughly during MC's 2nd week of college, so now it's been more like 8 months since he's spoken with her.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
It wouldn't shock me if she did. She is a "Dudley Do Right" and she is extremly angry the guy she fell in love with and best friend both played her. She has that "I am going to stab you over 50 times to death, chop your dick, watch you bleed to death and eat your organs angry face going on.
But you got the keyword there, they're best friends, from what we've seen, Jill means the world to Bella and the feeling is probably reciprocate so I don't really see her ratting out her best friend, even if she starts hating her and MC after what they did.

My bet is that there will be some kind of redemption arc for the rest of the season, or even maybe the rest of the game where MC works hard to repair Bella and Jill's friendship. MC and Jill's friendship is one thing I'm very curious about, I think it might be one of those Cathy's panties, "consequences of your choices" kind of deal where DPC says "fuck it", locks us out of certain content in that route and we players have to come to terms with.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Was there a patch to upgrade version 0.7.2 to version 0.8.0?
Or do I need to do fully download the new update?
There was never, and will never, be an official patch from 7 to 8, because he changed from 32-bit to 64-bit RenPy. Some members of the community made an unofficial patch, but it was easier to just torrent the whole thing from RPDL.
anyone else notice all the unprotected sex and no one pregnancy issue. damn this boy has poor swimmers haha
He's been in college less than 2 months. Excluding Bella, I doubt most of them would know if they were pregnant in that time window in the first place.

Not to say I'm not trying, of course.

umbrela

Jul 21, 2020
this interlude is a short but good story. good way to get distracted for a dev with a new locations and new characters.
ending excited me for a bit, seems like Jade is real bitch. didn't like her in any season.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zane Truesdale

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If this game had normal RL pregnancy then 90% of the girls there would already be pregnant, or on the pill, even before MC arrives.
And what exactly makes you think they are not on it already ? :unsure: ( just because it's not depicted explicitly... though think again ;) )
Things like this are the reason I won't play Episode 9 right away, but wait for other people to check out the "Others" path first.
Chicken... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes