AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My predictions for seasons 3 and 4:

Season 3 - Hallowen, M&J final drama, new classes (Like science class with Nora, because MC wanna be enginer, and Bella also leads another class, so if she is LI for mc, most likely he will sign up for her class. ), more flashbacks from diary of Lynnete. Jill starting her campaign for honor of Lana. Bella gonna talk about her husband. Quinn can give more Broccoli scenes, also can talk about her father (Rox), and her past. More info about Vinnie. Chad and Troy drama+ Derek and Ashley drama. Maybe in the end of season gonna be christmas party.

Season 4 - Spring Break, all the fraternities and HOTs, are going to spend a week or more on the beach. Some end-contet to showing the consequences of a choices that has been made for all 3 seasons, perhaps for some reason fighting Burke, changing Quinn to the good side if you have some Broccoli moment with her. :unsure:
Seriously... When I saw your post I said "WTF? When I changed the pic?" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AssMan14

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Are you J.A.L.? because I haven't seen so much obsession with me since J.A.L.
LOL nah i'm not, i just assume you're president of the Zoey fanclub, just like your alter ego Chip is for the Josy fanclub.
Think the J.A.L. dude got cancelled as president for the Maya fanclub, that job still is vacant but i'm not really a Maya fan...

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
for me, it's not unlikely that in the end even the Sage/Jade trinity is an overrated drama

the only one who would have a motivation to have the whole thing discovered is Burke in the case of the movie, not at the meeting of course but at a different time.

should Jade find out that MC left her for her daughter would she really be so cruel as to want to destroy her daughter's relationship or would she rather have a reaction similar to Bella's when she finds out MC leaves her to be with Jill (another probably overrated drama)?

up until chapter 7 we would have thought that courting both Bella and Jill was suicide, now we already know that probably by choosing Jill we should be fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened by choosing Bella as well (in the end Bella knows about Jill, and has talked it over with MC who agrees to leave Jill, so the only surprise is Jill)

Jade has put up with a shitty marriage to a cheater for the sake of her kids. She’s never going to blow this whole thing up over the MC and if she does it’s some bullshit writing.

I see some petty remarks, maybe threats that he better treat her right and question if it’s all for real but she isn’t gonna blackmail him or something like people are suggesting.

If she is willing to put up with Burke cheating and so on for the sake of her kids she isn’t gonna blow it up, expose herself as a cheater (with a student no less) and humiliate her daughter just because a random guy she fucked 2-3 times ended things.

Jake74218

Apr 29, 2018
It might be so that my expectations have already risen too high, because the game is approaching the legendary status, but imho somehow interlude felt too long, and, I hate to say this out, kind of uninteresting.

In the end Zoey changes her mind pretty suddenly so maybe a hint now and then that her mind is about to change would make the story smoothier. Maybe a little bit of compressing too for the interlude story.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jade has put up with a shitty marriage to a cheater for the sake of her kids. She’s never going to blow this whole thing up over the MC and if she does it’s some bullshit writing.

I see some petty remarks, maybe threats that he better treat her right and question if it’s all for real but she isn’t gonna blackmail him or something like people are suggesting.

If she is willing to put up with Burke cheating and so on for the sake of her kids she isn’t gonna blow it up, expose herself as a cheater (with a student no less) and humiliate her daughter just because a random guy she fucked 2-3 times ended things.
you wrote better what I had hastily written.

the driving force of DPC's events is usually the sense of guilt (we had a small appetizer at the end of the interlude, where we already see an MC reflecting on his mistakes) rather than guilt itself.

sooner or later the eventual love triangle with mother and daughter will come to light and MC after having to absorb Jade's accusations via text message will have to face Sage's anger (hopefully there won't be many other choices/game over in the story...)

absurdly, Jade is more dangerous to MC in regards to any other LIs than Sage. how would she react if she ever found out she was dumped for Bella? the same woman her husband has a fixation on....
I see "more realistic" Jade trying to thwart MC in his relationship with Maya, or Josy or maybe even Jill, than for her daughter

It might be so that my expectations have already risen too high, because the game is approaching the legendary status, but imho somehow interlude felt too long, and, I hate to say this out, kind of uninteresting.

In the end Zoey changes her mind pretty suddenly so maybe a hint now and then that her mind is about to change would make the story smoothier. Maybe a little bit of compressing too for the interlude story.

maybe it would have been enough to better articulate the passing of time, the interlude of his could not be more extended, but it does not give a precise idea of the time that passes, it could have happened in a week as well as in a year (about my confusion about the time ...)

instead the narration, especially regarding the sentimental evolution, proceeds in jumps, she hopes that MC will reach her, then suddenly she decides that it is better to let him go and then suddenly she wants to be let go from this life that she imagined different (but what exactly did Zoey expect? to become world champion of surfing in one season?)

and this rapidity in the story makes Zoey look like a vicious child who constantly runs away from problems without ever knowing what she really wants, if we want also believable, but certainly not a particularly well-deserving portrait

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

Yup felt it could've easily been condensed down into a short prologue for episode 9... Was totally uninterested in the drama with the tattoo chick and her "friends"... 15 minutes focusing on Zoey's grandmothers death, her moving away, her struggling over there then coming back would've been enough instead of an hour long thing. The most interesting part for me was seeing them three girls in the episode 9 teaser :LUL:

Reactions: SomboSteel

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Jill's angry face is certainly scary, but I don't think she will risk telling everyone that a student fucked a teacher.
It wouldn't shock me if she did. She is a "Dudley Do Right" and she is extremly angry the guy she fell in love with and best friend both played her. She has that "I am going to stab you over 50 times to death, chop your dick, watch you bleed to death and eat your organs angry face going on.

• Wow
Reactions: SomboSteel

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
LOL, such a mouth lol. Never said I hated it. Not even once. Grow up? Small fry, I have probably forgotten more in my life time than you will know in yours. Hey, you knock yourself out there small fry. I like your gusto! lol!!
Oh? Am I mistaken in saying that I didn't quote any of your posts and yet you wrote this juvenile response putting words in my mouth that I never said? You never said you hated it and I never said you said that you hated it, so it seems we are at an impasse. Why did you think I was talking to you? Who are you anyway? I don't know your ass from a can of paint. Where did you come from? Why don't you go back there?

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes