HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
At least it appears that the MC can have committed to be in a relationship with Sage and still survive the meeting at the Burke's. :unsure:
She's crying. Looks like a hospital room. She's holding his hand. Burke went berserk at seeing the MC because he's young and handsome, two things Burke will never be again. Seeing him (MC) in a room full of beautiful women brought home to him just how old, ugly and worthless he is, also his wiener shrank 5 inches at that moment. He grabbed Tybalt, since he's as useless as a coat rack in the Bahamas and tried to beat the MC with him. Tybalt was even bad at being a blunt instrument so Burke threw the MC into the huge pile of broken pictures, statues and furniture that his wife had thrown at him previously. This lead to multiple paper cuts and bruises to our hero. Sage (being the goddess that she is) took him to the hospital and (in this picture) is pledging her life, soul and future earnings to his recovery.....and promising him lots of sex.

Sorry to ruin the next update for everyone, but you heard it here first.
elegant-gentleman-in-top-hat-holding-exquisite-cane-men-s-portrait-retro-vintage-vector-engrav...jpg

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'm pretty sure MC will survive anyway....

which then I don't see what could realistically happen to him in the immediate future even in the worst case scenario.
for that little pussy the most probable thing is that he himself, destroyed by guilt, confesses to Sage that he had sex with her mother:cautious:

if Sage would accept this too then we can directly elect anyone, even Wendy, as a replacement LI:mad:
Admitting to Sage in connection with her mother is the most obvious move. Another thing is unknown how Sage will react to this. I don't think it will all end in a breakup as it will be the shortest drama in history.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
My predictions for seasons 3 and 4:

Season 3 - Hallowen, M&J final drama, new classes (Like science class with Nora, because MC wanna be enginer, and Bella also leads another class, so if she is LI for mc, most likely he will sign up for her class. ), more flashbacks from diary of Lynnete. Jill starting her campaign for honor of Lana. Bella gonna talk about her husband. Quinn can give more Broccoli scenes, also can talk about her father (Rox), and her past. More info about Vinnie. Chad and Troy drama+ Derek and Ashley drama. Maybe in the end of season gonna be christmas party.

Season 4 - Spring Break, all the fraternities and HOTs, are going to spend a week or more on the beach. Some end-contet to showing the consequences of a choices that has been made for all 3 seasons, perhaps for some reason fighting Burke, changing Quinn to the good side if you have some Broccoli moment with her. :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Admitting to Sage in connection with her mother is the most obvious move. Another thing is unknown how Sage will react to this. I don't think it will all end in a breakup as it will be the shortest drama in history.
for me, it's not unlikely that in the end even the Sage/Jade trinity is an overrated drama

the only one who would have a motivation to have the whole thing discovered is Burke in the case of the movie, not at the meeting of course but at a different time.

should Jade find out that MC left her for her daughter would she really be so cruel as to want to destroy her daughter's relationship or would she rather have a reaction similar to Bella's when she finds out MC leaves her to be with Jill (another probably overrated drama)?

up until chapter 7 we would have thought that courting both Bella and Jill was suicide, now we already know that probably by choosing Jill we should be fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened by choosing Bella as well (in the end Bella knows about Jill, and has talked it over with MC who agrees to leave Jill, so the only surprise is Jill)

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021

Season 3 - Hallowen, M&J final drama, new classes (Like science class with Nora, because MC wanna be enginer, and Bella also leads another class, so if she is LI for mc, most likely he will sign up for her class. ), more flashbacks from diary of Lynnete. Jill starting her campaign for honor of Lana. Bella gonna talk about her husband. Quinn can give more Broccoli scenes, also can talk about her father (Rox), and her past. More info about Vinnie. Chad and Troy drama+ Derek and Ashley drama. Maybe in the end of season gonna be christmas party.

Season 4 - Spring Break, all the fraternities and HOTs, are going to spend a week or more on the beach. Some end-contet to showing the consequences of a choices that has been made for all 3 seasons, perhaps for some reason fighting Burke, changing Quinn to the good side if you have some Broccoli moment with her. :unsure:
All of these can be fit into two episodes.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
for me, it's not unlikely that in the end even the Sage/Jade trinity is an overrated drama

the only one who would have a motivation to have the whole thing discovered is Burke in the case of the movie, not at the meeting of course but at a different time.

should Jade find out that MC left her for her daughter would she really be so cruel as to want to destroy her daughter's relationship or would she rather have a reaction similar to Bella's when she finds out MC leaves her to be with Jill (another probably overrated drama)?

up until chapter 7 we would have thought that courting both Bella and Jill was suicide, now we already know that probably by choosing Jill we should be fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened by choosing Bella as well (in the end Bella knows about Jill, and has talked it over with MC who agrees to leave Jill, so the only surprise is Jill)
Jill's angry face is certainly scary, but I don't think she will risk telling everyone that a student fucked a teacher. It is most likely that she will simply be blocked until the end of the game and we will lose her potential help in solving the problem of Maya and Josie.
As for Sage and Jade, I don't think at all that the connection will come out already in episode 9, but for sure Jade will try to manipulate the player and even blackmail.

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021

Do you think this game will have season 5?

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
You forgot the Zoey returns small drama and the Zoey strikes back school shooting! Please tell me we did not get a Zoey only interlude without any Zoey in seasons 3 & 4 ! Imagine the horror from just Ached alone if she's not in it!
This is an easy answer, MC can stay best friends with her and Derek in silly costume will run after her all the party. Probably only people who have chosen "Others" will have a relationship with her without any problems. Although somewhere Quinn is hiding around the corner...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill's angry face is certainly scary, but I don't think she will risk telling everyone that a student fucked a teacher. It is most likely that she will simply be blocked until the end of the game and we will lose her potential help in solving the problem of Maya and Josie.
As for Sage and Jade, I don't think at all that the connection will come out already in episode 9, but for sure Jade will try to manipulate the player and even blackmail.
the teacher blackmailing the student she had sex with seems very unlikely to me:oops:

Jade is the one who risks the most among the characters involved, pretty much everything

Reactions: Walter Victor

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This is an easy answer, MC can stay best friends with her and Derek in silly costume will run after her all the party. Probably only people who have chosen "Others" will have a relationship with her without any problems. Although somewhere Quinn is hiding around the corner...
Somehow i think you might see alot more Zoey then you've bargained for here.... ;)
And there's more chances she gets a happy ending then Quinn.... But we will see!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Seriously... When I saw your post I said "WTF? When I changed the pic?" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AssMan14

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Are you J.A.L.? because I haven't seen so much obsession with me since J.A.L.
LOL nah i'm not, i just assume you're president of the Zoey fanclub, just like your alter ego Chip is for the Josy fanclub.
Think the J.A.L. dude got cancelled as president for the Maya fanclub, that job still is vacant but i'm not really a Maya fan...

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

Jade has put up with a shitty marriage to a cheater for the sake of her kids. She’s never going to blow this whole thing up over the MC and if she does it’s some bullshit writing.

I see some petty remarks, maybe threats that he better treat her right and question if it’s all for real but she isn’t gonna blackmail him or something like people are suggesting.

If she is willing to put up with Burke cheating and so on for the sake of her kids she isn’t gonna blow it up, expose herself as a cheater (with a student no less) and humiliate her daughter just because a random guy she fucked 2-3 times ended things.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes