Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Saying that you hate the interlude because you are on pins and needles about what's going to happen with some other love interest sounds like a fucking personal problem. My favorite girl is Cathy and I feel constantly underserved by her truncated storyline but that doesn't mean that I feel all the others are a fucking waste of time. Grow up, man up, sprout some hair on your chest and masturbate to what's in front of you rather than pining away for a digital avatar.
there's people that takes this game way to seriously
they need to calm down , get out of the house and touch some pussy preview.mp4.jpg

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I believe (hope ?) Zoey is only romanceable in an "others" path otherwise it just doesn't make sense

"Hey I had a revelation than I need to stop fucking around and commit with you, but now my old fuckbuddy who ditched me came back so adios"

If you commited to Jill, the drama will be about her sister and the event she has planned, for Maya/Josy it's about the tuition (tho you get carried in that shit even when you avoid them :KEK:) for Bella it's her husband and the need to keep the relationship secret, for Sage there's still no major plot, maybe the Chad/Troy drama or her dysfonctional family

Anyway no need to add the Zoey drama to this, I think in an LI's path she will be a good friend and that's about it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes