felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The fact the MC hasn't told M&J (if you pick them) of his decision is irrelevant. What matters is that he told us. DPC can't play the importance of that decision to the hilt and then say "Nah, doesn't count, his fingers were crossed." The MC made a commitment, he needs to live up to it at least once if we're ever going to take anything he does in the future seriously.

But as I said, I think the MC will stick with his chosen girl(s). Zoey will provoke a lot of tears, but the MC will make clear he's no longer available... in Episode 9. That will change by Episode 12 when the MC's new relationship has collapsed (though hopefully we'll still have a say in the matter).
in real life it works like this... in that moment: "insert name of your choice" is the woman of his life, the moment Zoey arrives everything changes, because his life changes and he has to take it into account.

Mc is not a robot, the return of his first love, this time willing to a relationship, is not a minor event.

with Jill and Bella, he concludes a long journey in which even the girls put a lot at risk, the pain that Bella shows when she is not chosen (after being courted) will be (or better: should be) even greater towards Zoey, and in the same way all the path of trust and "destiny" of Jill when it will be questioned will be more painful

felicemastronzo, DPC definitely retconned how long ago Zoey left (it's now 'not long ago'), but the new timeline mostly holds up?

Zoey dropped out & went to San Diego just before MC graduated high school (~June ? Edit more like April/May?). Zoey initially says she had enough money to stay until November, but ultimately ran out of money faster than that (so went home before November).

MC quit his summer job to go to B&R (~August ?). The MC just had midterms, so 0.8 finishes in October, but before Halloween.

MC had seen the Emma cluck by Ep 3 (~2 weeks after arriving at B&R). So ~September at the latest.

The Emma cluck incident happens late in the Interlude. Learning about Emma/Bret's star-crossed relationship is part of the catalyst which prompts Zoey to go back home. Along with running out of money. So I'd say Zoey left San Diego late September or early October, then spent some time with her mum, before visiting Neil.

Based on that, I'd conclude Zoey & MC have been apart for 4-5 months [Edit: more like 6-7 months].

Apparently most American's are 18 when they graduate high school, so it's tight age wise, but probably OK given it's plausible & DPC has a disclaimer saying everyone banging is 18+.

NB: I'm not American, my academic dates are Google based, so might be rubbish. Doesn't really impact the conclusion though.
since the interlude is the last "chapter" I have to assume that it is worth more than what was said before that could be "retconned" again, it takes precedence.

at the beginning of her experience in San diego, Zoey consoles herself thinking that in the end Mc will be able to join her in a little less than a year (Zoey's thoughts), this means that MC's academic year is yet to start or at the most it has just started

then we know that at the end of the school Mc doesn't reach her and decides for college. there is no way that their separation lasted less than a year storywise

but going further: Zoey, what kind of a bitch would she be not to wait a couple of months for MC to finish high school? she still has the whole summer ahead of her to learn how to surf. it would be extremely selfish.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I picture a big fat Sage sitting on the couch yelling at the MC

Sage: Where is my sandwich? you moron
MC: I'm already finishing preparing it dear
Sage: Don't forget the mayonnaise again
The MC brings her the sandwich
Sage: Thank God it took you a long time... And where is my diet coke?
MC: Here is and with extra sugar (Ironically it is a normal coke)
Sage: BTW, our son is coming over the weekend with his boyfriend.
Sage: Why does he have to be GABE? In mine family there are no GABES,,, That was inherited from your family, You always behave like a fagot
MC: (Thinking... Why the fuck didn't I marry Zoya I mean Zoey)
Not true. Sage constantly wants to fuck, and regular and constant sex is a great cardio.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
International Women's Day. Grab the old one-eyed yogurt machine and wank one out to your preferred BaDIK girl. Will it be Madame with her blotchy lizard skin? Will it be newcomer Zoey with her tattoos that totally didn't ruin her body and hair the colour of a blue vomit slushy that you yurked up after downing it too fast? Or maybe one of the old fillies in the stable? The choices are endless.

The only lessons I want MC to teach on the side are Sally and KRJ. :p I just hope he warns KRJ to turn off her hearing aid. She will be loud and so will the headboard being hammered into the wall. :p
I wonder what our genuine chances are of having a go at the girls that just don't seem to like MC (such as KRJ, Sally, and Heather)? Right now, I'm thinking only Heather is in play. The others, I'm not so sure. We never recovered from the bad first impression with KRJ, but I was surprisedd to see her at parties because of her social anxiety. At least we know she is receptive to some kind of mingling. Sally just has a lot of contempt in her heart. Even if she is having trouble with Magnar, she seems to have already made up her mind about MC. Smart girl, because her intuitions aren't wrong. It would be realistic having at least some women at B&R who are uninterested in MC, but I think we passed reality a long time ago, so who knows.

Look at the gesture of Josy's left hand. The MC is the target of Josy.

View attachment 1693467
Wow, blast from the past. I haven't seen that image in a while. Great outfit. Season 1 renders are better than I remembered. Might need a new canon playthrough to experience it all again. Why not. There is plenty of time until the next episode. I wonder if regular Friday updates will return this week.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
MC : ah yeah that's right, she always disappears, never calls or writes and then appears when you're taking a dump while some psycho is trying to break down the door of the shithouse..... i can just imagine little Zoey Jr. with an axe at the door and her mum on the phone... ah... the life! ;)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I picture a big fat Sage sitting on the couch yelling at the MC

Sage: Where is my sandwich? you moron
MC: I'm already finishing preparing it dear
Sage: Don't forget the mayonnaise again
The MC brings her the sandwich
Sage: Thank God it took you a long time... And where is my diet coke?
MC: Here is and with extra sugar (Ironically it is a normal coke)
Sage: BTW, our son is coming over the weekend with his boyfriend.
Sage: Why does he have to be GABE? In mine family there are no GABES,,, That was inherited from your family, You always behave like a fagot
Meanwhile in the timeline where the MC married with Maya:

Some Mozart music in the background.
Maya: Hi dear, the Rothschilds want to lunch with us.
MC: Oh... not again...
Maya: It's ok I will send our kids to pay them a visit and invite my 5 bisexual Victoria Secreets models instead.

hennster

Mar 5, 2022
Anyone have a save for season 2 solo isabella? deleted the game and thought the save would be in the documents, i'm stupid

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Just played the Interlude, and I definitely see why some people dislike it. I see people saying it's like the worst update, etc etc. But I think it's kind of unfair considering IT IS an "INTERLUDE", a break, an intermission. Plus it did introduce the MC's ex which is kind of important for those people who are really invested in the story like me.

Don't get me wrong. While going through the Interlude, I get a feeling, here and there, of wishing to see what's happening on the MC's situation. The cliffhanger kind of scratched that itch for me. Kinda.
I guess I'm just looking forward for episode 9 like all you guys.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Saying that you hate the interlude because you are on pins and needles about what's going to happen with some other love interest sounds like a fucking personal problem. My favorite girl is Cathy and I feel constantly underserved by her truncated storyline but that doesn't mean that I feel all the others are a fucking waste of time. Grow up, man up, sprout some hair on your chest and masturbate to what's in front of you rather than pining away for a digital avatar.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes