vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I am right. In Zoey's review, the MC clearly says that the last time he had contact with Zoey was six months ago.:p
That still is after she left at the train station, but now we know they stopped calling roughly 6 months after she left. ;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is that only available if you're on a DIK route? Because that wasn't even an option for me.
You won't get this option if you're on M&J's path or Jill's path (although if you're on Jill's path but she's going to dump your ass when you run to see her, this option will be available).

Reactions: ename144

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't seen this posted here
Man I hate the MC's new haircut so much bros :HideThePain: Anyway, my DIK MC wouldn't hide in the bathroom like a puss, he'd be angling for dat Sage/Jade/Quinn foursome I've been waiting for. One day it'll happen, right after the Jill/Bella threesome :Kappa:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Man I hate the MC's new haircut so much bros :HideThePain: Anyway, my DIK MC wouldn't hide in the bathroom like a puss, he'd be angling for dat Sage/Jade/Quinn foursome I've been waiting for. One day it'll happen, right after the Jill/Bella threesome :Kappa:
The mc's "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" and hiding in the bathroom situation most likely go hand in hand, but it really does make me wonder what it's all about.

I mean, anon2323j's post, the mc has a different look on his face depending on how fucked he is, but the critical options are fucking Jade or Sage or both. The remaining option is fucking neither, in which case there should be no issue, but Sage is still screaming at him and he was still melting down at the end of episode 8.

It has to be something unavoidable, so that rules out:
  • Fucking Jade
  • Fucking Jade on video
  • Fucking Jade's daughter (on Jade's son's bed no less)
  • Fucking with Jade's husband (i.e. being rude to him in the library that one time)
  • Fucking with Tybalt's face (i.e. punching him, but you can fantasize about sticking your dick in his face if you want to)
  • Fucking with Tybalt's presentation
  • Fucking absolutely anyone other than Zoey (since you can avoid sex with every character in the game except he's already fucked Zoey)
So like what the fuck is the mc's problem!

The only thing I can think of is that after all the drama of Jill being blackmailed by Tybalt and shit, the mc may be afraid that Tybalt told Jade or Stephen. But Jade doesn't seem to care (I mean she never brings it up when the mc's cock is in her ass).

It's totally got me fucked. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I can't think of anything!

Maybe it's because he's just realised Maya's loan doesn't make any sense and he's too embarrassed to talk to anyone intelligent about it... :unsure:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I just want to add the captain obvious.

It took a lot of talent to create the Interlude. I just wish that was a totally different virtual novel.

I am just too into the other characters from the standard episodes to give the good character that is Zoey, any action.

zoeyskate.jpg

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
here I found the reference to my doubts

DPC has deliberately changed this scene, shortening the gap between Zoey and MC, but now the interlude seems to pull them apart again as in the first version

I repeat, to make everything fit, a relativistic time must be kept
felicemastronzo, DPC definitely retconned how long ago Zoey left (it's now 'not long ago'), but the new timeline mostly holds up?

Zoey dropped out & went to San Diego just before MC graduated high school (~June ? Edit more like April/May?). Zoey initially says she had enough money to stay until November, but ultimately ran out of money faster than that (so went home before November).

MC quit his summer job to go to B&R (~August ?). The MC just had midterms, so 0.8 finishes in October, but before Halloween.

MC had seen the Emma cluck by Ep 3 (~2 weeks after arriving at B&R). So ~September at the latest.

The Emma cluck incident happens late in the Interlude. Learning about Emma/Bret's star-crossed relationship is part of the catalyst which prompts Zoey to go back home. Along with running out of money. So I'd say Zoey left San Diego late September or early October, then spent some time with her mum, before visiting Neil.

Based on that, I'd conclude Zoey & MC have been apart for 4-5 months [Edit: more like 6-7 months].

Apparently most American's are 18 when they graduate high school, so it's tight age wise, but probably OK given it's plausible & DPC has a disclaimer saying everyone banging is 18+.

NB: I'm not American, my academic dates are Google based, so might be rubbish. Doesn't really impact the conclusion though.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You are right about one thing. It didn't convince me.:ROFLMAO:
Surprise surprise ! :LOL:
In this story, there is only one person who can stop it. DPC. But it is his story. Guess why Neil gave the MC advice before the first date with Josy in EP1 that the MC should tell Josy how he feels about her. Wait, that's what Neil said. So he wouldn't regret it later if he didn't. Why this advice from Neil? The father must have talked to his son after the MC finally broke up with Zoey. So after the Rooster Cluck. Only after that cackle was there no more contact between Zoey and the MC.
Finally broke up ??? Must have talked to ??? :unsure:o_O:oops:

Both of these are not depicted ( yet the latter very likely happened ) also known as allegedly happened and official break up is not even in existense since they just stopped seeing each other ( ofc later via messages ) And just to be clear here... break up - relationship ... there was no relationship they were fuck buddies ( maybe even more but they failed to act upon hence I mentioned this whole fiasco as a missed opportunity )
Zoey can be a chick. She clearly showed that in her last conversation with Bret. Of course, it depends on how you interpret DIK and CHICK for yourself. I'm just giving my interpretation here without explaining it. I am not in the mood for that at the moment.

DIK = immature action
CHICK = Logically the opposite of DIK. So mature.

It has no relevance to us because DPC has not given us the opportunity to change anything. It is DPC history. But if you understand what DPC has shown us, you can extrapolate that these misunderstandings could cause a small to medium drama.
What I was about is that Zoey has no stat as CHICK... it is either DIK = True / False

Drama will be caused... but not really to Fuckface... if Zoey = DIK and storywise goes postal then Fuckface will become collateral damage :rolleyes:
There we go again with the misunderstandings that can arise from lack of communication. Zoey and the MC have deeper feelings for each other even before they break up. Either they could not express those feelings or she was afraid to do so. Why fear? They already had a good friendship, they both knew that. But if one of them didn't feel those deeper feelings and the other revealed them, it would strain the friendship. This was exactly why saying goodbye at the train station wasn't the end of their relationship. Zoey just wanted to say goodbye. So amicably. Suddenly, the MC hugs Zoey. Zoey is startled, but then hugs the MC as well. It is important to see that Zoey closes her eyes. When Zoey opens her eyes again, they look questioning. Through this hugging gesture, the MC has left his comfort zone and entered Zoey's comfort zone, and through this, they both realize that it is more than just a good friendship. That's why Neil later advises the MC not to hide his feelings, because the MC has done that with Zoey for a very long time before.

But the last two pictures are interesting. He shows Zoey's hot ass and in the last picture Zoey's eyes are open again. I prefer not to play Assman, because I want the Orange Sky.
I cut this real short... picture this like the difference between sayonora and sarawada ! If you get it cool if not...
I am right. In Zoey's review, the MC clearly says that the last time he had contact with Zoey was six months ago.:p
Dealers choice... felicemastronzo shows another timeline possibility... BTW : as far as I remember I never mentioned YOU as the source of the 6 months ? 8 months ? kinda timeline... but however it is I don't really care since you guys are the ones that ( try ) dissect this game on a visceral level... I just take it as it is :whistle:;):ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
With "chick" affinity MC you already are locked out of several options to bang, same as for not accepting the restaurant offer.
So it will really depend on your choices in your current playthrough.... Zoey might be an exception though.
But then again.... She might just be the "Leah" of BaDik and start that school shooting if you chose "get back at her" in the interlude ;)
The only lessons I want MC to teach on the side are Sally and KRJ. :p I just hope he warns KRJ to turn off her hearing aid. She will be loud and so will the headboard being hammered into the wall. :p

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But this is a rueful way to reconstruct Zoey's age and departure.:rolleyes:

Isabella-MC: MC still 18, but almost 19 (September).

Rooster Cluck: 6 months ago (March). MC about 18 1/2. Zoey's birthday is around this time (March) and she turns 20.

So MC turned 18 in September. Zoey's (19 1/2) and MC's (18) first sex.

We have a rough idea of how long Zoey and the MC will not see each other. 1 year. We learn this from the EP3 review. So Zoey went to San Diego roughly between September and October. From what we can read in the Zoey Notebook, she had hoped that the MC would visit her after she graduated from high school. But the Rooster Cluck prevented that from happening.
You shouldn't focus on age alone since there's a 18 year minimum requirement for sex by patreon rules, so it's possible age has been adjusted and isn't actually corresponding correctly with the timeline as told by the story.

We know MC told Bella Zoey left over a year ago and that they stopped messaging 6 months ago.
September is the start of the schoolyear, there is not much logic to go to California in september when you're school ended in June already... Especially since beach season starts in May... So it's safe to assume Zoey left somewhere at the start of summer break. (depending on state in USA that can be as early as may)

How do you conclude Zoey's birthday is in March? MC didn't call or message her for her birthday.... Seems kinda odd to not do that when you still had contact in March.....

Aug 26, 2019
Well then I'm glad you aren't writing the game because that shit sucks. It may have satisfied your level of curiosity but it wouldn't have been worth anyone's attention. The interlude wasn't something that had to be "dealt with" but rather introducing a character who will impact the story in some appreciable way that we don't quite know yet. You may have not liked the interlude as it stands, but it is superior to the sophomoric tell-don't-show travesty that you just came up with in every way, shape, and form. We are all just a little stupider for having read it and may God have mercy on your soul.
You got your panties twisted for no reason
Bit exaggerated
You seemed to miss this at very end.
Let me explain it in simple terms that was a JOKE and the interlude was uninteresting unimportant and unnecessary all it did was just delay episode 9

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I am right. In Zoey's review, the MC clearly says that the last time he had contact with Zoey was six months ago.
Fairly sure it's been longer since Mc states that it's been 6mo since they last spoke so 5mo makes no sense.
Yeah, that would be a problem for sure, you'd need to push Zoey's departure for San Diego back to April/May in that case. Still a lot closer than the year+ felicemastronzo was worried about though right?

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I don't know... I like this one for example, it seems that Zoey was very involved in the world of anime
View attachment 1692702
And of course the pink cake tattoo

I think DPC is making it clear which is her favorite girl :ROFLMAO:
All the guys will now have a problem with Zoey.

Guy: "I want to tit-fuck you and cum on your tits".
Zoey: "You can't, those words are to my grandma...."

Guys talking to each other about the blue-haired chick.... "Yeah um...she will get huge upset if you cum on her tits."

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I am a huge fan of Sage, but could you imagine MC marrying her? Every other day she would be yelling at him about something. :ROFLMAO:
That's probably true.

If you consider all the LIs:
  • Sage would be yelling about something regularly
  • Maya would be making drama out of nothing
  • Jill would be going behind your back trying to solve shit that didn't need solving int he first place and just making matters worse
  • Bella would be just be glowering at you and you'd be like, "What? What the fuck is it now?!"

So yeah, Josy is the best. She's just cool, and fun to be with. But you might want to do the cooking... :rolleyes:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Based on that, I'd conclude Zoey & MC have been apart for 4-5 months.
MC tells Bella she left over a year ago (in september) and they exchanged their last message 6 month ago....
My guess is the interlude just had some problems with patreon rules so the timeline is made to look shorter.

Yeah, that would be a problem for sure, you'd need to push Zoey's departure for San Diego back to May in that case. Still a lot closer than the year+ @felicemastronzo was worried about though right?
If Zoey left at the start of summer break : June, Juli, August, September / September MC tells Bella, We are on our way to Halloween (31 October) so that's 16 months easy....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes