NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The Interlude, IMO, is garbage. I have zero interest/attraction to these new characters, male or female. It reminds of me George R. R. Martin spending a whole novel adding new characters that no one had heard of and were poorly connected to the original plot. It would have made much more sense to just follow the MC on summer break, playing from his point of view, not some random new chick.
Hey now. George R.R. Martin knows what the fuck he is doing. A Feast For Crows wasn't the novel I wanted but it sure was what I needed. The first time I got a glimpse into the crazy shit going on in Cersei Lannister's head I never wanted to read another boring as shit John Snow chapter ever again. Similarly, it was cool to see Zoey's side of the story and get to know her as something other than a ghost that is haunting every relationship that MC has attempted since Quinn gave him a handy in the HOT sorority bathroom.

Reactions: forthewins

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am of the opinion that nothing about Zoey will be optional, or, at least it will be a breaking point for the story.

Our MC has serious problems to resolve in his new life in B&R, with Jill, with Bella, with M&J, with Sage. He may have made a choice in the end of Season 2, but everything is still much in the air. Facing Zoey, will precipitate things. He has something deep to resolve with her, that he doesn't even knows yet. He's under the impression that she moved on from him. That she didn't felt for him as he felt for her. What will those revelations do to him? Will DPC give us a option of his reaction? I don't think so. The must probable will be a series of dramatic scenes that will establish Zoey has LI and BF.
I am in agreement that things will be precipitated by the MC facing Zoey. But no options for the MC and Zoey? I doubt that. Then what, do we have a kinetic novel for the remaining 7-plus episodes? No, DPC will give us plenty of options; he will also force us to do things, some that we don't want to do (like having to make a choice at the end of Episode 8), but they will be options too. And maybe his canon route is for the MC and Zoey to wind up together at the end of the game. But that doesn't mean that there won't be a lot of different endings, which will be based on choices DPC gives us.

Hmm! I just thought of something. Acting Lessons was supposedly based on something similar to what DPC had actually experienced. I wonder if this game is too. :unsure: Did he have his own Zoey? How did that wind up? Well, that's not anything that any of us here will ever know.

EDIT: Damn! I keep writing Josy when I want to write Zoey. Those names are too similar. :(

Reactions: lipe2410

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some wonderful girls give him more and more .. so MC is coming into his own as a club going
manager to prepare a life of fun and good feels for his girls.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I'm just coming back to this game for the first time in over a year, and I just made the big choice in episode 8 of who you want to commit to. I've tried searching the thread for answers but couldn't find a good one, and I don't want to spoil myself on anything that hasn't happened yet.

My only options were:
Josy and Maya
Isabella
Sage

What other options were possible to be offered here? I'm sure Jill would've been, but I like Bela a lot more than Jill so I've purposely been trying to shut that down. (Same with me trying to friendzone Maya from episode 1 on actually, but the game refuses to let me, haha)

I really like Lily, but I'm guessing she isn't a real option yet? And the same with Quinn and Riona I'm assuming? Not looking for spoilers on future events, but just wondering if I've based on my choices I've been shut out of other options so far. Or maybe even shut out of not choosing anyone. (I'm neutral affinity, if that matters)

Aug 26, 2019
Hey now. George R.R. Martin knows what the fuck he is doing. A Feast For Crows wasn't the novel I wanted but it sure was what I needed. The first time I got a glimpse into the crazy shit going on in Cersei Lannister's head I never wanted to read another boring as shit John Snow chapter ever again. Similarly, it was cool to see Zoey's side of the story and get to know her as something other than a ghost that is haunting every relationship that MC has attempted since Quinn gave him a handy in the HOT sorority bathroom.
A feast for Crows actually gave details to characters that were part of the main story and important details that couldn't have been given briefly.

Whereas the interlude simply shouldn't have existed the whole of interlude could have been dealt with a simple conservation between the mc and Zoey.

The conservation could've gone like this .
MC " Hey Zoey you're back the"
Zoey " yeah the whole surfing thing didn't worked out for me and a friend posted my nudes online and so iam back for your glorious dick"
MC " What're you waiting for them"
( Sex scene)
Bit exaggerated but that's what the interlude is .

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm just coming back to this game for the first time in over a year, and I just made the big choice in episode 8 of who you want to commit to. I've tried searching the thread for answers but couldn't find a good one, and I don't want to spoil myself on anything that hasn't happened yet.

My only options were:
Josy and Maya
Isabella
Sage

What other options were possible to be offered here? I'm sure Jill would've been, but I like Bela a lot more than Jill so I've purposely been trying to shut that down. (Same with me trying to friendzone Maya from episode 1 on actually, but the game refuses to let me, haha)

I really like Lily, but I'm guessing she isn't a real option yet? And the same with Quinn and Riona I'm assuming? Not looking for spoilers on future events, but just wondering if I've based on my choices I've been shut out of other options so far. Or maybe even shut out of not choosing anyone. (I'm neutral affinity, if that matters)
It seems like the only option you were missing was Jill. You might want to attend Jill's picnic if you want her as an option. That chick absolutely loves picnics ( and chicks). Also, Maya and Josy are an inseparable package deal. The relationship is best if you give them both your best foot forward. Quinn is also a serious love interest in my opinion, but you can't pick her no matter what you do. Like many of the other girls, you can only see her in the montage. However, if you just pick others...

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
It seems like the only option you were missing was Jill. You might want to attend Jill's picnic if you want her as an option. That chick absolutely loves picnics ( and chicks). Also, Maya and Josy are an inseparable package deal. The relationship is best if you give them both your best foot forward. Quinn is also a serious love interest in my opinion, but you can't pick her no matter what you do. Like many of the other girls, you can only see her in the montage. However, if you just pick others...
So even on a DIK route or a pure as possible route you have to commit to one of those 4 selections, eh? Interesting. Makes sense it'd have to be limited somehow to allow the story to develop from here. I guess the default choice is just Josy / Maya if you didn't try to get with anyone.

It seems like now though is where you'll really be punished in the end game for cheating. Unless they let you branch off for a completely different route for Lily or someone like that.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hmm! I just thought of something. Acting Lessons was supposedly based on something similar to what DPC had actually experienced. I wonder if this game is too. :unsure: Did he have his own Zoey? How did that wind up? Well, that's not anything that any of us here will ever know.
Believe me, this can turn out really shitty in real life. It happened to me. You think back for the rest of your life to this crucial point, which would have let your life run very differently.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We need to let by gones be by gones. We cannot let ourselves be terrorized by the past.
We need to live in the now, not the has been, not the will be. Now go game!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So even on a DIK route or a pure as possible route you have to commit to one of those 4 selections, eh? Interesting. Makes sense it'd have to be limited somehow to allow the story to develop from here. I guess the default choice is just Josy / Maya if you didn't try to get with anyone.

It seems like now though is where you'll really be punished in the end game for cheating. Unless they let you branch off for a completely different route for Lily or someone like that.
Well, if you are doing a pure DIK playthrough Maya/Josy and Jill are not options because they will reject you. You can have Bella reject you at a crucial point as well after the tennis match. You have to work pretty hard to not have Sage as an option, rejecting her on several occasions. So it is indubitably possible to have no options other than Others as a DIK. Even so, I think you have a conversation with Sage by the lake no matter what.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

As well as the routes your just discussed, there is also an "Others" route.

When choosing this route the mc decides he isn't ready to commit to any one girl just yet, but in doing so he breaks it off with all of the main love interests (he actually calls Bella and lets her down, as well as he goes on a walk with Sage and ends things with her, the Jill and M&J breakup hasn't happened yet though).

This allows the mc to pursue any of the remaining girls, and if it was already set up, he'll go and have sex with Jade.

But the "Others" path is far from obvious, like we don't know which girls will be on that route.

It seems clear Jade will still be an option (could help in the negotiations for Maya...), and Quinn is definitely an option if she has already taken a shine to the mc. I'm sure Lily will be too, with her plans to roll with the mc. Not sure if there's a chance with Riona (the mc still hasn't completed his mission with her - to make her cum during sex). And Heather is slowly warming up the mc, something's gotta budge there!

So yeah, the possibilities are all still there, and now Zoey has been potentially thrown into the mix, she could give all the girls a run for their money, although with all the crying going on in this thread of late, the girls might just fuck off and find someone less emotionally unstable. :p

Dec 14, 2021
!THE BEST game in all genres and perception of realism!everything is worked out to the smallest detail!animations, voice acting, character selection!dynamics !everything is just SUPER!!!The storylines force us to explore the path of GG in different ways with other characters!good luck to ator and new achievements!oh

Reactions: El Diablo_ON

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We now know MC has a very lasting impression on the girls in this game.
We can now lose our fears and just let Sage barge in and have a throbbing refreshing time in the bathroom.
All good girls need a refresher to get back in the game.
Be fearless! let Zoe just do her number on which ever of our babes. We can and will bounce back.
Hard and throbbing, like the true hero our MC is to this game story.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dreaming of them both giving their all into MC is sure to bring his head in the game.
He needs to fight for love. For friendship. NOw he needs to let the angst babe in and
throbb her into shape so they can all have a merry time into eachother.
Let their love conquer all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't seen this posted here

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The Interlude, IMO, is garbage. I have zero interest/attraction to these new characters, male or female. It reminds of me George R. R. Martin spending a whole novel adding new characters that no one had heard of and were poorly connected to the original plot. It would have made much more sense to just follow the MC on summer break, playing from his point of view, not some random new chick.
Summer break is when MC worked with Josy, he joined B&R somewhere in september, the story is on it's way to Halloween. (wich is 31 October) I don't see much sense in following MC during his summerbreak to replace the interlude, we know he didn't really have friends, except for Zoey who left, and he basicly was just filling shelves and watching Josy's ass.... (last thing is not bad but we know the sex came after summer break)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes