Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
The interlude was originally part of ep 9 but DPC released it as standalone sooner to reduce the waiting time for the fans.
Just be prepared Zoey will play a big part in coming episode. So he spent his time developing ep9.... This part just didn't bring us the usual cast some of us expected, but DPC been clear about it as soon he told he would release this interlude.
Okay but even then I think all this 'story' was better off being shortened a ton. It's quite clear to me that this ministory was fleshed out because it became its own episode.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The good news is Sage didn't kill MC yet! And nothing wrong with previews of that quality... ;)
Hoping that next preview is a Bella one, I'm already impatient as it is.

With some clucks in the mix at least, I miss me some of those.
Especially clucks where all the characters are roasting Dawe for some reason, those are hilarious.

1- Sage 08/03/2022
2-???
3-???
4-???
5-???
6-???
7-???
8-???
9-???
10-???
11-???
12-???
13-???
:BootyTime:
I'll see you at the end of September when the update drops. :Kappa:

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I wouldn't laugh. I was already right about an eye reflection in EP7, but I couldn't really interpret it until EP8. It was the concert.

In EP9, Quinn could be freaking out. It can be seen that someone (Male) is lying on Sage's bed and on the right side of that person is something very red. My first thought on this was DnG 2 when Quinn jammed the knife into the MC's side.

What if the MC reveals something about Quinn during the Burke conversation. Or maybe she's Rhiona's avenging stalker or the MC is getting ready for Halloween. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1693733
All I see is legs spread up with red panties, but maybe my mind is perverted :BootyTime:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1693679
In fact, I thought the preview would be only next week, since Pink needs some time to create an environment, but the fact that he showed the preview now means that the work is in full swing!
Apparently, this is a preview from Sage's branch and she's after a shower.
Was it interesting before he met the Burkes or after? :unsure:

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
I'd definitely call it a major misinterpretation. He sees a cluck by a woman he doesn't know saying Zoey fucked the woman's ex. From that he concludes that Zoey is in an ongoing relationship? The MC has never had trouble distinguishing between sex and commitment, why this one exception?
Because its a meaningless distinction in the situation. A person he didn't know was a friend or more moved far away, was starting to talk to him less and either got a boyfriend or was fucking someone so had moved on so he did the same.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At least it appears that the MC can have committed to be in a relationship with Sage and still survive the meeting at the Burke's. :unsure:
I'm pretty sure MC will survive anyway....

which then I don't see what could realistically happen to him in the immediate future even in the worst case scenario.
for that little pussy the most probable thing is that he himself, destroyed by guilt, confesses to Sage that he had sex with her mother:cautious:

if Sage would accept this too then we can directly elect anyone, even Wendy, as a replacement LI:mad:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I hope we still manage to tell the truth about Jade in this scene.
But I still have an emergency save of a neutral Sage. :p
Her face is swollen in the eye. SHe was probably training with him and took a punch. Now she is gonna make him lick her stinky pussy after the training. Not that I would matter at all.

• Haha
Reactions: goldenrule91
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes