TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The problem with the emotionality between Zoey and the MC is, or was, that they didn't talk about it. Even when Zoey's mother told her that her grandmother was in the hospital, she didn't tell the MC. That's why Sage is ahead of Zoey on that point.

Zoey knows the MC the best and the longest, there is nothing to shake about that. If only they had talked more.

I'm not writing off my Orange Sky yet and Zoey is a part of it.

View attachment 1695194
You hoping for FULL greed ? Zoey+Josy+Maya ? :ROFLMAO:

And yes, the fact that they didnt talk and thereby define their relationship is the cause for all their troubles. But that seems to be on Zoey, apparently she is "not good at it", as she tells us again and again. I guess that was her defining moment, the realization that she has too talk about it, if she wants anything real with the MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But again, we're explicitly told Zoey is still in school at the start of the Interlude: it's the reason she can't visit her grandmother.
View attachment 1694510 View attachment 1694511
Unless we think Zoey was signed up for summer school, this takes place during the MC's senior year in high school. This can't be the tail end of his senior year, because then there isn't enough time for him to have lost contact with her 6 months before Episode 3. It can't be his junior year, or else it would be more than a year before he could join Zoey (and, you know, the age thing). This has to be in the fall semester, which technically matches the retconned timeline.
You're right, of course - but I think a lot of our fellow forum readers have never heard of the 'super senior' year, so they have trouble reconciling some of that. Not that I blame them, since DPC had to backpedal to avoid Patreon money issues.

Reactions: ename144 and sixart

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1693679
If you look into Sage's eyes, you'll see it's not the mc's hand she's holding, it's someone much more near and dear to her heart. :unsure:

Someone whose heart has been broken, a deeper wound than the mc could ever know. :cry:

Someone whose entire future has been violently ripped asunder! :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You're right, of course - but I think a lot of our fellow forum readers have never heard of the 'super senior' year, so they have trouble reconciling some of that. Not that I blame them, since DPC had to backpedal to avoid Patreon money issues.
And how easy it was in fact... ! Only those who try to dissect a game will have trouble with this :LOL:
If you look into Sage's eyes, you'll see it's not the mc's hand she's holding, it's someone much more near and dear to her heart. :unsure:

Someone whose heart has been broken, a deeper wound than the mc could ever know. :cry:

Someone whose entire future has been violently ripped asunder! :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
Although I wish this was true... but we can see Fuckface' hand :p DRAT ! :mad::KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
What do I have to do to play Interlude Season 3?, I get an error when I try to load my saved games from episode 8.2.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
And how easy it was in fact... ! Only those who try to dissect a game will have trouble with this
To be honest, without the knowledge of a "super senior" year it's simple enough, the only troubling thing is adding it LOL.
Pfff... she flunked, that's nothing unique to USA school system, it happens everywhere.... Oh wait, a super senior can do a fifth year.... there's 4, 5 or 6 year education of similar level here and you can take as long as 8 years to finish.... (not saying it's a common thing, but technically it's possible lol) Just wondering how high school works now.... you start at 14 or what???
(here : 4-12 primary school, 13-16/17/18 middle school (depends on level its either 4, 5 or 6 years) after that college or university or high school... (only uni is the same as in US, the others are different from the US versions)

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I use ScappyMod, no problems loading into the interlude, but then again i didn't use any cheat options... ;)
Yea, the anti cheat detection only looks for one thing.

"screen cheats():
zorder 101
imagebutton:
idle "cheat_screen"
hover "cheat_screen"
action Quit()"

Reactions: vogelbeest

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020

View attachment 1693679
When you meet Sage on the first episode in the cafeteria with messy hair and Chad that tries to hurt her, she seems like someone to avoid...but look her now: She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see how the Sage/Jade drama will be resolve. My sage path is ready, maybe i'm not ready for the outcome...but we'll see.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Come on man, you know the game too good to be saying that. There is no girl at B&R that comes even close emotionally to what MC felt for Zoey. You can't fake growing up together, you cant replace or replicate those memories and you cant get to that level of trust in 6 months or even a year or 2.
In theory, sure. In practice, fuck that. If it was real life, be my guest and care more about some childhood friend who dipped out than for some newly forged thing.

Since it's an interactive story, and the MC's supposed to be my link to it, and Sage or Jill or Bella or Quinn i've seen grown closer to the MC, and "show don't tell", and fifty other storytelling things, shit like that is only bound to create a dissonance between the player and the character. 'Their' character, to be precise, which speaking personally would be enough to turn me off content even if it were decent enough by itself, because of the sensation it's being forced on me.

Plus, not to go off on a bit of a tangent, i dare say this interlude didn't land for a lot of people not because it told Zoey's backstory in San Diego, but because it rushed to it. It spent too little time setting up her relationship with the MC and a disproportionate amount of it tearing it down, especially considering no prior work was put into setting any of that up.

Which ultimately left those of us not too interested in filling the voids, or indeed not too willing to give Zoey herself a chance ('cause she hot or DCP big brain), with 5 to 10 minutes of one character we care about getting treated like shit (MC), a whole lot of superfluous, and no reason to care about the 'childhood friend' who did that, or even think of their relationship as anything more than convenient fuckbuddies.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
only uni is the same as in US, the others are different from the US versions
But since this story goes on in the US why would it matter how the system outside of it works ? 1663674_Dx.png Complicating things just for the sake of..... :oops: :unsure: why exactly ??? :p:LOL:

When you meet Sage on the first episode in the cafeteria with messy hair and Chad that tries to hurt her, she seems like someone to avoid...but look her now: She is so beautiful
I don't wanna bring up personal examples but this is what happens when you don't get neglected and are actually happy ( or let's just stick with... your world has improved since... :p ;) )
I can't wait to see how the Sage/Jade drama will be resolve. My sage path is ready, maybe i'm not ready for the outcome...
A little glimpse of future things to come... weeping.gif from left to right :KEK:
In theory, sure. In practice, fuck that. If it was real life, be my guest and care more about some childhood friend who dipped out than for some newly forged thing.
(y) Reminiscing in the past... yeah right ! Fuck the yoyo games... choice has been made innit ? ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes