Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
How are they waiting for the release of episode 9 in the world:

1) Who is the main bitch in the game
Tremolo. Duh.

Sorry dude. The grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence, unfortunately.
So true. This is how my pal Tom and I became friends. I didn't know he was gay. Dude is so far out of the closet that I, as the new guy, was just unaware, he's not the flamboyant pansy type. There's something going on and we all wind up clustered behind HR and management (looking over some project or another). He spots me taking a gander at HR madame's ass.
"Enjoying the view, are you?"
"Well, yeah, but.. man, some days I think it would be so much easier if I were gay."
*pause*
"No, it really wouldn't."

Felt like I stuffed my whole foot in my mouth on that one.

Reactions: NewTricks

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure DPC does this shit full time, so he's definitely running a business.
Extremely debatable but boring and I'm pretty sure offtopic so steering clear of that :KEK: Anyway, all that matters is DPC considers himself a businessman and that reveals his profit motive, regardless of what he actually might be.

Unfortunately, good writing doesn't always pay the bills. You'll find plenty of quality pieces of literature that just don't sell well. It's unfortunate, but it's how the economy works. If what you're offering ain't in demand, you simply don't make money.

That's why writers will reasonably appease their audiences in an effort to be more profitable. They'd rather make 100k telling a decent story, than 40k telling a great one. And I can't even blame them.

Of course, I don't really like it either, but them's the breaks. It was even worse when crowdfunding wasn't a thing.
No doubt no doubt, there are games on this very site that are much more interesting than BADIK that have a very small percentage of his earnings, a very familiar story you'll find in any economy as you point out. My original problem I was driving at is with DPC sacrificing the integrity of his story to not hurt feelings and gain money. Let me compare this practice to another similar and common practice with adult games: self-censoring incest content. Incest isn't really my kink, but I'll read an incest story if it's good, and many of them self-censor to get those patreon bux while also providing optional content patches or renaming options at the start of their game to get around it. This is good practice, it skirts censorship to achieve profit by having access to the biggest crowdfunding site, while enhancing the product and delivering what the audience expects. Now compare that to what DPC does with his product: he self-censors in the same way by removing any possible cheating/NTR/whatever content, without offering any optional content patches, and dilutes the realism and enjoyment of his product purely to appeal to those who are easily offended to gain profit.

If DPC wants to make money, I don't care, look where I am :KEK: My problems begin and end when the quality of the game goes down, whatever the reason and I'll call it as I see it. He'd rather run a business (whether he is or not) than tell the best story he can, and I'm the opposite, that's about it. Different values I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: hellkary

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Zoey:
View attachment 1696011
Yeah that's kinda the point more drama and it's probably going to lead the way for the option of MC cheating
Always on my first playthrough I bang them all even the ugly ones(hey they deserve some love too) then after game is done I pick which one I want, but dam so many to choose from. The funny thing is that I choose Sage on this run but when I found out about her family I said"OH fck I'm so screwed":rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
I just don't understand how people are expected to download 20gb for 1&2 without a torrent file. that seems so short-sighted and bad.

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
Sometimes this seach function can work wonders... other times it's just bitching about something else than our own incapability... ;):LOL:
I searched. three of the latest comments i could find linked to a deleted comment, and the website suggested in others (rpdl) doesn't have the game listed. Instead of being rude you could help.

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
When the answer is staring at you right in the face I don't think I need to do anything... so have a good time noodling around ! :LOL:
how is it "staring me in the face". man you're seriously way too hostile toward random people on the internet. You need some chill in your life. If you're referring to the link in your message, that's compressed, which reduces quality. I'm not wanting that, i'm just askin about a torrent. Sheesh dude, so hostile.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
how is it "staring me in the face". man you're seriously way too hostile toward random people on the internet. You need some chill in your life. If you're referring to the link in your message, that's compressed, which reduces quality. I'm not wanting that, i'm just askin about a torrent. Sheesh dude, so hostile.
Nope I meant the very first post of this thread... and your incapability :LOL: Carry on with the noodling

Reactions: dutud

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i mean, she should have been with somebody in the time she was away. the more i think about this the more it bugs me. she could have been with somebody who is deficient in one or several ways (obvious ones or subtle ones) when compared to MC, or show how hard it is to find real chemistry with another person. that would kinda hammer home how good he was for her and what she threw away when she left. it would definitely sell the narrative point that she finally realizes what she had and why MC is so important. feels kinda cheap to try and tell that story without showing her struggle with other relationships and have some frame of reference for comparison on what she has lost.

if DPC wants to be known for making mature content, he needs to not be afraid to tell mature stories even if it upsets the wannabe-harem/"canonical virgins" bros that will always play this game. you know, where people can have sex without the MC either before or after they have met him and it doesnt detract from their characters at all and in fact makes them more believable as people with history. he is so afraid/reluctant to show Zoey go through any of these kinds of emotional hurdles herself, so he has to make to other characters to mirror her struggles and have relationship problems that she can live through vicariously. rings kinda hollow when she isnt allowed to have any firsthand experiences unless its with MC himself
I always found it absurd that despite 4/5 of the central LI being in relationships DPC went so far out of his way to not show them being even slightly involved with their partner... entirely to the detriment of the characters. They all act like they're deeply in love and it's directly used as a plot point for all of the relevant girls but DPC is so afraid of NTR he wont even show them with their partners unless it's to have them argue.
Absolutely agreed on everything you said. Unfortunately, as your signature attests, DPC thinks he's running a business, and so on a cost-benefit analysis putting anything in the story that even remotely sniffs of cheating or NTR or whatever would hurt his bottom dollar, so he just won't. No matter how realistic it would be, or beneficial or interesting to the story or whatever, it's never going to happen because those sweet patreon bux would drop by a couple hundred a month and we can't have that.

My three favorite characters right now are Quinn, Lily and Nicole, all three of which would realistically be fucking other guys on the regular because of their work and other proclivities, but that will never ever in a thousand years come up in the game except as a vague implication or an implication from context. As a result, we're not getting - and won't ever get - the full stories of these characters, and nor will we see the full potential of their character growth and the MC's character growth without them going through the realistic challenges of these kinds of relationships with strippers and hookers and drug dealers. It's a shame but I've made my peace with it, like I have with pretty much every other piece of modern fiction that comes out that is either self-censored or actively censored to appeal to a certain subset of loud people who can't handle reality even in story form. If I ever make one of these games, and I'm seriously considering carving out a piece of my day to start trying now that hardware prices are falling, I won't be pulling any punches on that kind of shit, I really don't see how anyone who considers themself a writer could. Money is a hell of a drug I guess :KEK:
Yes, that would be the way to tell a mature story in the AVN format. Unfortunately such a Dev remains an unfulfilled dream.

As for Zoey I think the only thing that DPC has managed to accomplish is to create another Maya.
I wouldn't blame the dev for this particular decision, the fault lies squarely with a very vocal player base about such things.

I personally agree that a woman's past is her own, and all these pseudo-NTR crying bitches are gonna be hit with a bolt of lightening when they realise the likelihood of any woman they fuck in real life being a virgin is not very high. Perhaps the likelihood of them fucking anyone is not very high... :unsure:

But that is the base that these game pander to.

So for those of us mature enough to understand a girl can fuck whoever she wants when she isn't in an exclusive relationship, you can deduce that in the game. For those who are too immature to get that, and fly into a tantrum every time a pixel they fancy looks at another pixel with lust, they don't have to have it rubbed in their faces.

But it's pretty obvious that most characters in the game are sexually experienced with people other than the mc:
  • Arieth - The mc is the ONLY guy she hasn't fucked.
  • Ashley - Hard to tell with her, but I think she's at least fucked Derek or Anthony. She's even on my radar as the potentially pregnant character.
  • Becky - She could be a surprise virgin, her whole "don't fuck strangers" could be bullshit, but she comes across as a girl who gets what she wants.
  • Camila - She is obviously experienced. That glory hole anal scene was definitely not her first anal...
  • Cathy - Hard to tell. She's definitely looking for some.
  • Dany - Jamie would have to be pretty dumb to have believed she may have been pregnant if they never actually fucked first.
  • Elena - Probably 50% of her screen time is her fucking JB.
  • Envy - I doubt her kid was conceived invitro.
  • Heather - If Tommy is only plus 2, then she much have fucked a lot of guys to keep up.
  • Isabella - We don't need to see a scene with her sucking James' dick to know she has a lot of experience. She even boasts to the mc, "I'm impressed. Perhaps you can handle me after all."
  • Jade - Once again, a very experienced woman. We knows Sage is adopted, but I doubt that's to convince us that Jade is still a virgin. Fairly sure Tybalt is her biological son - that was probably the last time he touched a pussy...
  • Jill - OK, bona fide virgin here.
  • Josy - She definitely had sex before the mc. She knows just what to do and how to do it. She's one of the horniest characters.
  • Karen - Possible virgin #2.
  • Lily - She complains to the mc that most guys can't keep up, she's had a lot of sex.
  • Linda - Possible virgin #3
  • Lynette - It's quite likely she fucked Neil...
  • Madame Rose - I don't even want to know.
  • Maya - Virgin #4 (if you don't count girl/girl sex)
  • Melanie - Definitely fucked a lot of guys
  • Mona - Surely not a virgin, but perhaps not as experienced as Cammy
  • Nora - She's tried everyone everything once.
  • Quinn - She doesn't suck just any dick, but she's definitely had her fair share, and her ass was primed long before the mc came along.
  • Riona - Probably fucked as many guys as Arieth, but she's just a little more discreet about it.
  • Rose - I doubt the mc was the only lucky customer.
  • Sage - She may not have fucked Chad, but she's fucked lots before him. She boasts to the mc (before she suggests he may be gay), that most guys can't resist her.
  • Sally - Surely Magnar is boning her. Another couple that I suspect may be related to the pregnancy scare.
  • Sandy - Definitely a virgin... not!
  • Sarah - There's probably a competition between Mel and Sarah as to how many guys they have fucked, double digits easily.
  • Tania - Tommy's bumped into her a few times.
  • Wendy - We've seen the evidence, she was ploughed righteously by Derek.
  • Zoey - Seems the mc was her one and only at this time. Strange though, during the Interlude the way she talks to him, it's like she's had a lot of experience, but the way they "discover" each other in the mc's story suggests they were both virgins at the time. :unsure:
So it seems, the only characters in the whole game who come across as only having had sex with the mc are:
  • Jill was basically sheltered and turned off from dating.
  • Maya thought she was a lesbian.
  • Zoey started fucking the mc when she was young (the footage we saw was 18+ but they probably started earlier) and never quite got over him. Her experience in San Diego just never resulted in her hooking up with anyone. She always did kinda carry a torch for the mc, even if it was subconsciously.
But when it comes to all the other girls, we don't need to see them having sex with other people if it doesn't serve the story.

So yeah, not sure why everyone is making a big deal about a handful of girls in the game (less than 10% of all girls, and 20% of the main LIs) that haven't been fucking other people... :rolleyes:

And regarding Zoey specifically, the aim of the Interlude was to re-introduce her to us. A lot of people (maybe a vocal minority, but they have been very vocal) are crying that we don't need her, that she can just fuck off after leaving the mc, etc. I don't think having her sucking off a bunch of random dudes would have improved that sentiment...

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I just don't understand how people are expected to download 20gb for 1&2 without a torrent file. that seems so short-sighted and bad.
Do a search in the thread for the word torrent and if possible, specify rpdl in there as well as either the poster or as part of the search string. You'll find it. :) There's also a torrent in the OP by Thrway for the Interlude if you need it.

Reactions: bobbytables

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
Noooo ! That's not supposed to exist !!! :eek::eek::eek:
View attachment 1696213 :KEK:
lmao where's that link on the front page staring me in the face? oh wait it doesn't exist and someone was kind enough to help me find the link. Man it must be super embarrassing for you to comment like this while you still have that comment so boldly claiming the link was on the first page hahahaha.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
But it's pretty obvious that most characters in the game are sexually experienced with people other than the mc:
  • Envy - I doubt her kid was conceived invitro.
It was an immaculate birth and Nicole is pure. Sure she was cruising for young dick on Swyper but that was surely the first time :Kappa:

• Heather - If Tommy is only plus 2, then she much have fucked a lot of guys to keep up.
This is kind of interesting, personally I think Heather is a sweetheart and I can definitely see Tommy being her first guy. I've considered that she may not like the open relationship and doesn't actually sleep with any other guys, she just uses it as a pretext to keep Tommy. Then again she is super hot and is in the slut fraternity so maybe not.

• Karen - Possible virgin #2.
Excuse me her name is Karen Rebecca Johnson, how dare you be so informal :KEK: She's very likely a virgin because of her stigma with showing her hearing aid, seems too shy and insecure on top of that.

• Quinn - She doesn't suck just any dick, but she's definitely had her fair share, and her ass was primed long before the mc came along.
How dare you... :KappaPride:

• Riona - Probably fucked as many guys as Arieth, but she's just a little more discreet about it.
Riona has never had an orgasm during sex so she's pure.

• Sally - Surely Magnar is boning her. Another couple that I suspect may be related to the pregnancy scare.
Sally is another interesting one, she's a nerd but unlike Karen Rebecca Johnson her personality is more confident, I'd expect her to take the initiative with Magnar so yeah she's probably been laid. If not, I volunteer for the job :BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
lmao where's that link on the front page staring me in the face? oh wait it doesn't exist and someone was kind enough to help me find the link. Man it must be super embarrassing for you to comment like this while you still have that comment so boldly claiming the link was on the first page hahahaha.
Geeez you just can't read between the lines can you... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: RukiRG

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
Geeez you just can't read between the lines do you... :rolleyes:
Lmao do you know what that phrase even means? that phrase literally can't be applied here, as you explicitly called out the front page. hahahaha dude... you were arrogant and wrong. It's alright. There's nothing on the front page with a link "staring me in the face". You were wrong, didn't read, and are now scrambling to not embarrass yourself. It's okay, you made a mistake, no big deal.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes