Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
  • Cathy - Hard to tell. She's definitely looking for some.
Cathy's a single, mildly attractive 38 year old woman who appears to be looking for her own boytoy. The chances of her being a virgin is about the same as Josy having any relevance in the games story outside of being Maya's supportive girlfriend and the MC's brief crush.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Honestely after an year and a half of constantely bitching about Maya for nothing... I am happy than Zoey didn't get a NTR scene. It could be unrealistic but we avoided a 2 years argument on how Zoey is the worst... Well not really actually couse there still bitching about her... for nothing really.

The best part is that some people who actually bitched about Maya for "NTR"... now are bitching about Zoey for not doing NTR. Don't ask me to understand this anymore. I simple can't.

Dheck5

Jan 31, 2022
I'm gonna be honest, I have zero interest in the interlude, Zoey or surfing.

I'm sure it will be well made, but who cares? Even if DPC, artist that he is, gets me to care about an ex-gf, it really won't change my objective, getting my penis up inside the redhead, for 23 hours a day, every day.
Naw up in Josy 23 hours a day is what you meant

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Cathy's a single, mildly attractive 38 year old woman who appears to be looking for her own boytoy. The chances of her being a virgin is about the same as Josy having any relevance in the games story outside of being Maya's supportive girlfriend and the MC's brief crush.
partymidget.png

Josy is super relevant, every party needs a midget and we got a big one coming up :KEK:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i mean, she should have been with somebody in the time she was away. the more i think about this the more it bugs me. she could have been with somebody who is deficient in one or several ways (obvious ones or subtle ones) when compared to MC, or show how hard it is to find real chemistry with another person. that would kinda hammer home how good he was for her and what she threw away when she left. it would definitely sell the narrative point that she finally realizes what she had and why MC is so important. feels kinda cheap to try and tell that story without showing her struggle with other relationships and have some frame of reference for comparison on what she has lost.

if DPC wants to be known for making mature content, he needs to not be afraid to tell mature stories even if it upsets the wannabe-harem/"canonical virgins" bros that will always play this game. you know, where people can have sex without the MC either before or after they have met him and it doesnt detract from their characters at all and in fact makes them more believable as people with history. he is so afraid/reluctant to show Zoey go through any of these kinds of emotional hurdles herself, so he has to make to other characters to mirror her struggles and have relationship problems that she can live through vicariously. rings kinda hollow when she isnt allowed to have any firsthand experiences unless its with MC himself
I noticed you got a few facepalms for this post. I feel worried for those people. :ROFLMAO:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
And regarding Zoey specifically, the aim of the Interlude was to re-introduce her to us. A lot of people (maybe a vocal minority, but they have been very vocal) are crying that we don't need her, that she can just fuck off after leaving the mc, etc. I don't think having her sucking off a bunch of random dudes would have improved that sentiment...
im of the opinion that Zoey isnt really anything but a drama initiative at the moment and that her re-inclusion in the story either wasnt necessary or wasnt properly executed, BUT if we are going to have to learn about who she is and why she thinks and does the things that she is all about it would make significantly more sense if she actually played the field after moving away.

then through HER OWN experience dating and dealing with other boys who can be d-bags or sleazy or stupid or just plain boring, she could understand why MC was so special and finally see the truth of what she had before she left. im not saying she needs to have multiple scenes of her just fucking random dudes, but the interlude implies she was celibate and didnt even hint at her even dating guys casually in any capacity. so why should i believe she finally knows how good she had it if she doesnt actually get any life experience and see what other people out in the world are like?? this is the same game where MC dates like 6 women and once and is fucking several others on the side. this dude is at least getting some idea of the types of girls he is into or has chemistry with or what kind of relationship he wants or any number of other things in that regard

it just seems like a less than stellar way to show us her character growth, since in real life young people date and have sex and experiment and all that. and if DPC only doesnt do it cause of the dudes i mentioned previously, then its cowardly considering he seems to be the kind of person that sticks to his principles even if it goes against the grain of overall public satisfaction/expectations (like a house fire finale, for example)

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
im of the opinion that Zoey isnt really anything but a drama initiative at the moment and that her re-inclusion in the story either wasnt necessary or wasnt properly executed, BUT if we are going to have to learn about who she is and why she thinks and does the things that she is all about it would make significantly more sense if she actually played the field after moving away.

then through HER OWN experience dating and dealing with other boys who can be d-bags or sleazy or stupid or just plain boring, she could understand why MC was so special and finally see the truth of what she had before she left. im not saying she needs to have multiple scenes of her just fucking random dudes, but the interlude implies she was celibate and didnt even hint at her even dating guys casually in any capacity. so why should i believe she finally knows how good she had it if she doesnt actually get any life experience and see what other people out in the world are like?? this is the same game where MC dates like 6 women and once and is fucking several others on the side. this dude is at least getting some idea of the types of girls he is into or has chemistry with or what kind of relationship he wants or any number of other things in that regard

it just seems like a less than stellar way to show us her character growth, since in real life young people date and have sex and experiment and all that. and if DPC only doesn't do it cause of the dudes i mentioned previously, then its cowardly considering he seems to be the kind of person that sticks to his principles even if it goes against the grain of overall public satisfaction/expectations (like a house fire finale, for example)

Not everything has to be about sex, in RL many issues are never tied to sex or even dating for that matter. Losing a loved one, can change people and create depression and life changing events. I know it did when my grandma passed away. I also spent a year away from home and left everything i knew with no idea if i was ever going to come back. Didn't date that year didn't have sex. It was more about finding my self. The journey she took she reflected on her life and what made her happy and what she clearly found didn't make her happy. Also while they didn't out right show it but she clearly noticed a connection between the other two and one going to vegas and moving back and things were different. She saw the full coin while they both only saw one side of the coin from there point of view. She is able to reflect on her life with the MC and able to maybe see that he saw things differently then she did. Now it has been about 6-12 months based on the timeline should line up with his time in college now. Might make alot of other twists depending on what path you picked. As i have like 6 different storys going i can see this impacting a few of them hugely in different ways.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And regarding Zoey specifically, the aim of the Interlude was to re-introduce her to us. A lot of people (maybe a vocal minority, but they have been very vocal) are crying that we don't need her, that she can just fuck off after leaving the mc, etc. I don't think having her sucking off a bunch of random dudes would have improved that sentiment...
Instead having her say that one of the reasons she's coming back is because she ran out of money do you think that helps her get into the hearts of the players? :unsure:

DPC has a really strange attitude towards his female characters, he wants them to be loved but not too much:oops:

I was with you until the final line, but I need to part ways there. The MC planned to take a short train ride home and contemplate his next move; Zoey traveled across the country to live her dream based on a website for surfing lessons. These are not equivalent actions. On top of that, the MC was persuaded to rethink his plans by Derek and Maya (relative strangers at the time). Zoey couldn't be dissuaded by her closest friends and family, even after repeated efforts.

So no, the MC's mistakes aren't anywhere near as drastic as Zoey's. That doesn't condemn Zoey to be a bad character or mean she can't learn from those mistakes, but they can color our initial views of her even if we tolerate some of the MC's youthful hijinks.
even Zoey's gesture is not so drastic, in the end she takes a sabbatical semester in a low-profile school career. it's a pretty selfish choice, she leaves at home a mother who in addition to losing her own mother also sees her daughter and MC leave, but i repeat, in life you take selfish decisions too

although I agree that the example I used wasn't the best one

the most similar situation is MC who decides to spend part of his college money (thus putting at risk his stay at BR) for the threesome with Quinn and Riona, at the end even that is a nice dream to chase

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Instead having her say that one of the reasons she's coming back is because she ran out of money do you think that helps her get into the hearts of the players? :unsure:
That ship has sailed when they both decided to stay silent at the departure... now they are acquaintances but anything more is up to the players immaturity so to say... in real life you don't jump around in relationships when something trivial as an old flame resurfaces... or if you do you bear it's consequences ;) :LOL: But anyhow I'm sure that Zoey will her fan base with her blue hair and overflow of tats on it's own... regarding looks ( personal opinion ) she doesn't have anything on the LIs and most of the side chicks either :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That ship has sailed when they both decided to stay silent at the departure... now they are acquaintances but anything more is up to the players immaturity so to say... in real life you don't jump around in relationships when something trivial as an old flame resurfaces... or if you do you bear it's consequences ;) :LOL: But anyhow I'm sure that Zoey will her fan base with her blue hair and overflow of tats on it's own... regarding looks ( personal opinion ) she doesn't have anything on the LIs and most of the side chicks either :p
I don't really agree

almost everyone sweats if their partner has the chance to see an ex again for any reason. feelings are unpredictable, it takes nothing to rekindle a flame

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Totally random post from Quinn's bio that I never read before and thought you lot would enjoy:

"I made out with Quinn in public after she ranted about how PDA is disgusting. That was ironic, hilarious and really fucking nice."
"We started planning for the Halloween party at the DIKs. I don't know how the hell it happened, but I ended up having a threesome with her and Sage. I blame the booze and my sexy new haircut."

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But anyhow I'm sure that Zoey will her fan base with her blue hair and overflow of tats on it's own... regarding looks ( personal opinion ) she doesn't have anything on the LIs and most of the side chicks either :p
Ok, against my better judgment, I'm going to step in here.

I very much dislike tattoos and piercings, and the blue hair does nothing for me. But I find Zoey's looks VERY appealing. She's cute and vulnerable. In comparing her to the other LI's (who are all lovely in different ways), I find that the one that is most similar in appeal to me is Josy. Of course Josy is much more outgoing, but her smaller size makes me want to protect her. I feel that about Zoey too. I want her to be happy.

As you say it's all subjective personal opinion. Just wanted to point out that not everyone fits neatly into the same bucket when it comes to fan bases.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes