felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What IF...

There are separate parties: one for teachers, another one for students, and maybe even a 3rd one at the Pink Rose.

DPC could even be diabolical and script it so they're all happening at the same time, so MC has to choose which one to go to.
I'd say it's impossible: MC organizes the one with DIKs and HOTs, it can't not be there

unless there are really exceptional reasons

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
What IF...

There are separate parties: one for teachers, another one for students, and maybe even a 3rd one at the Pink Rose.

DPC could even be diabolical and script it so they're all happening at the same time, so MC has to choose which one to go to.
gary-coleman-whatchu-talkin-bout-willis.gif
Every single LI doesn't appear at every single party event. For instance Jill probably wont be at the party as she isn't a party girl, likely the ones that don't show up will have some event as an "after party" Teachers wont be there and the Pink Rose girls will likely be there based on MC's rep with them quite possibly.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
What IF...

Or worse, Jill invites MC to a halloween party with her friends, and he need to choose to go with her or party at the DIKs.

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
The biggest mystery remains how Quinn is going to distract the attention of the jocks. Drugging them and tying them up naked in the basement? :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
but then he understands that actually the dinner is with his family!!!!!!:eek::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
He'll cum inside Auntie Jill afterwards, so it won't be that bad actually. :Kappa:

According to Jill psychology. MC refusing to go to her party she invited him to last minute = MC dumping her
I hope if we get such a scene to have an option to tell her that we are balls deep in Bella and we'll talk about it later. :Kappa:

Wait, what? Serious? I didn't play jill's route yet, she really do this? Man, Lol :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully not, Jill's picnic invite drama was more than enough for one game. :Kappa::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What can you expect from a girl who after a fuck she already wants to be your girlfriend... Another fuck and the MC will have a married life and dominate

All the MC will say from now on is "Yes dear"
Wonder how that will work out when the monkey and the mule will get into the picture... :unsure:
2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif Yes Dear ! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What can you expect from a girl who after a fuck she already wants to be your girlfriend... Another fuck and the MC will have a married life and dominate

All the MC will say from now on is "Yes dear"
Sincerely, if she put this shit of "or me or your friends", she is nothing more than a shit girlfriend. At least i won't be sorry to cuck her with zoey and bianca.

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes