Mar 18, 2019
Believe me, I'm a customer of his on Steam as well, but we are practically 2nd class citizens to him, his bread and butter is the steady Patreon cash flow.
Same, have the game on steam and I supported the guy back when he first started, but after I saw how he treats peeps from here and on his discord I'm fucking sad I gave him my money.

GalaxyManPrime

Apr 14, 2020
You need to import your saves using the tool that comes out at the end of episode 8 to transfer it to the new season aka interlude
EP 8
View attachment 1699118

Interlude
View attachment 1699120
Are the Quinn, Zoey and Fivesome saves official (with those images), because I didn't know you could get them? And they appear without images in the Interlude's import page. Just trying to find out if I need save some more playthroughs.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I'm surprised I haven't seen anybody suggest Dani as the culprit. Ultra-crazy feminist, I doubt she'd permit him to have a lock code on his phone that she didn't know.
Dani's whole shtick is feminism, there is literally no reason for her to bodyshame a teacher. Plus the nails don't really match the person who is putting up fliers of Cathy naked.

But it doesn't explain how the video with Jade leaked. I assume that the video with Jade was deleted from the computer, but since all the brothers' phones are synchronized, one of the Diks could save it in the cloud.
All Hell Week the files are kept in their own folders, you can see them while exploring the computer in Ch6. You just can't access any but your own and Derek's.

Let's assume that Stephen really fucked 3 female students
And that fact that he admitted 3 to his wife, doesnt mean it was actually 3, bro rule suggests it was more like 6. He most likely fucked Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Melanie and Camila
It's pretty obvious it is Riona, Sarah, and Melanie. Camila hasn't been 'in the business' long enough at that point, and Sarah & Mel are flighty and trollish enough to spread that rumor. Quinn doesn't seem to actually fuck the clients herself, aside from when she was absolutely desperate to make money, her college fund likely comes from drugs or a deal to provide him with college girls that aren't her.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Believe me, I'm a customer of his on Steam as well, but we are practically 2nd class citizens to him, his bread and butter is the steady Patreon cash flow.
I made a guide for the game when season 2 was released, his moderators deleted my guide and ban me for a day without reason, they never explained why my guide was removed from Steam community.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Probably because he's selling an official walkthrough for like 5$ or 10$, I don't remember exactly.
I think that's why my guide was removed, I contacted Steam support, but they didn't do anything about it.
Because you were hurting his business. How dare you make a guide when DPC charges for his own guide :ROFLMAO:
If that is the case, his moderator should ban all the guides in the Steam community.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes