Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Probably because he's selling an official walkthrough for like 5$ or 10$, I don't remember exactly.
I think that's why my guide was removed, I contacted Steam support, but they didn't do anything about it.
Because you were hurting his business. How dare you make a guide when DPC charges for his own guide :ROFLMAO:
If that is the case, his moderator should ban all the guides in the Steam community.

Feb 27, 2018
are you kidding me or there are only 2 scenes in this whole update? There is no way right? I must be doing something wrong? And also how can I get old season 2 BADIK game because I didn't know this was totally separate new game, I want old scenes...

Jan 4, 2020
Restarting the whole game to have runs for each girl; don't really see it in the walkthru but is there any guide to which affinities close off which branch with which girls? I know you don't get the Maya/Josy route as a DIK, but can't think of any others.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Alright droid users... :rolleyes:

Being_a_DIK_0.8.2_Brandy_(Mod).apk has been set in my sig for limited time can be reached from here...

I do not wish to have any more trouble with it then I already have so mind your actions ! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: LizaS

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
are you kidding me or there are only 2 scenes in this whole update? There is no way right? I must be doing something wrong? And also how can I get old season 2 BADIK game because I didn't know this was totally separate new game, I want old scenes...
Season 1&2 (ep 1-8 or BaDik 8.0) is on page 1, the interlude is the start of season 3 so it's not a totally separate game, just the story about Zoey and next update (ep9) the main story continues, including Zoey. (and yes, just 2 scenes and 4 arts)

• Wow
Reactions: I Love These Games

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
  • Threesome with Quinn and Sage while planning the party
    • requires all of the follwing:
      • mc doesn't have CHICK affinity
      • mc isn't on Maya & Josy path
      • Quinn didn’t reject the mc in the library (meaning you didn’t see the Jill masturbation scene),
      • mc to be on Sage’s path
Damn. With all the requirements mapped out like that, it truly does look like the best trade deal in the history of trade deals, possibly ever.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes