TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
But Zoey later realizes it's more than friendship+ and once the MC has talked to Zoey, he'll realize he has the same thing with Sage. Then when he is in a relationship with another LI, the shit hits the fan.:unsure:
MC has nothing to realize, on Sage's path MC is already committing to a serious relationship. Sage herself wants to seriously date MC after the end of episode 8. Especially after MC tells her Chad is gay so that she can move on more easily from the break up, something MC never got to do with Zoey.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yes attacking someones character as a way to distract from losing an argument is so admirable. You guys just keep up those high standards of debate.
That's funny. I didn't even realize I was in an argument with you or anyone else. So, I don't see how I lost anything.

For that matter, I have no intention of engaging in an argument with you. Your views are set in concrete. I disagree with them, but there is no point in my attempting to change them, since I know that's not happening. It rarely does in ANY argument on the internet.

So, feel safe in your convictions. You're entitled to them.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That's funny. I didn't even realize I was in an argument with you or anyone else. So, I don't see how I lost anything.

For that matter, I have no intention of engaging in an argument with you. Your views are set in concrete. I disagree with them, but there is no point in my attempting to change them, since I know that's not happening. It rarely does in ANY argument on the internet.

So, feel safe in your convictions. You're entitled to them.
I dunno what's going on but yeah... FUCK YOU DAWE ! :KEK:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I am being completely open and honest when I say I believe they are friends.

Is Maya a good friend? I don't know. She might be the kind of person that after a while really starts to get on your nerves and you decide you want to keep your distance.

But maybe what you're looking for is what has Maya done to earn the mc's friendship? She's done fuck all, I acknowledge that. She begrudgingly let him stay initially, and then didn't kick him out when he hadn't resolved things, but it was Derek that brokered the arrangement, not Maya, I get that.

But that was ages ago. They are definitely friends now, even if Maya hasn't saved him from a burning house, or tutored his children, or cut his hair for free, or comforted him during a scary movie...

But just because a friend hasn't done something significant for you, it doesn't mean you aren't friends.

Sage, Bella and Derek treat the mc as a friend in need when he comes calling looking for somewhere to stay, and in Derek's case it's at the cost of his own comfort (having to share a bed), whereas Maya just let him use a bed that she was lucky enough to have spare but wasn't even hers to be allocating in the first place, so once again, I don't think letting him stay was a huge test of friendship.

But you don't need to put someone to the test to choose to be their friend.

Maya trusted the mc with very personal information that she hadn't shared with almost anyone else. She trusted him as a friend.

Maya's two major crimes were grinding him awake during her pledge test (look at the shit the mc got up to during pledge week), and not telling him upfront that she was in a relationship.

So she fucked up, that doesn't mean she can never be his friend.

They got past that shit ages ago.

Now they hang out and do shit friends do, 'cause that's what they are, friends.

Some people may decide, after she went on about him being 100% honest with her and then she wasn't honest about being in a relationship, means she's a shit person. Some people may accept her apology when she acknowledges she did exactly that. Some people may have wanted to write her off right then and there.

The mc in this story forgave her. He understood the gravity of her situation and accepted she messed up because it was complicated.

I think, and I listed, heaps of indications that there is a friendship there. Every time Maya messes up, that doesn't prove there isn't a friendship.

I think what this is all about is if this was you, you wouldn't want her friendship and you'd have less to do with her. You're not alone, plenty of people have stated they'd like to avoid various characters in this game.

But the story doesn't go down that path. This story goes down the path where Maya is friends with the mc because that's what they chose to be.

There's no spin in any of that, I'm pretty sure most people playing this game agree the mc is friends with the following people:
  • Derek,
  • Josy,
  • Maya,
  • Jill; and
  • Bella.
And he could even be in a deeper relationship with any of the girls.

Maybe you didn't like what Maya did, and it seems you haven't gotten over it, but that's you. The mc got over it ages ago, and it's obvious you just can't accept it.
Quit trying to make this about me when it's about the story. I'm fucking fed up with the personal shit. I don't hate Maya as a person BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A PERSON SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

I've outlined before why I'm critical of this game, Maya get's the most heat because her character is the biggest flaw in the story, something DPC seems to have acknowledged with the Interlude where he introduced Maya 2.0. You may have lower standards for writing than I do. You may take anything an author says at face value, but when a story is written where the author says such a thing is so without demonstrating that such a thing is so then it's shit writing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Curious to see the choices, can someone post the poll? Thanks!
Here you go:

"The Vixen poll

According to the survey, most want to see a lewd scene poll first, so here it is.

I will design a lewd scene with the winning options in mind with an unknown Vixen.

What I can tell you about this girl is that she doesn't have a lewd scene with the MC yet.

Vote on the option you want to see in this lewd scene.

The top two choices will get a heavy focus in the lewd scene.

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Quit trying to make this about me when it's about the story. I'm fucking fed up with the personal shit. I don't hate Maya as a person BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A PERSON SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

I've outlined before why I'm critical of this game, Maya get's the most heat because her character is the biggest flaw in the story, something DPC seems to have acknowledged with the Interlude where he introduced Maya 2.0. You may have lower standards for writing than I do. You may take anything an author says at face value, but when a story is written where the author says such a thing is so without demonstrating that such a thing is so then it's shit writing.
Your posts remind me why I don't come here as often anymore.

You are one against a sea of, not sure I can come up with a word that doesn't offend them, I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Here you go:

"The Vixen Poll

According to the survey, most want to see a lewd scene poll first, so here it is.

I will design a lewd scene with the winning options in mind with an unknown Vixen.

What I can tell you about this girl is that she doesn't have a lewd scene with the MC yet.

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"
Are the vixens named? They're the 3 in the preview of the interlude right? So DP and her two friends.

Blowjob is the only option here which means the patron kids will go with titty suck.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Here you go:

"The Vixen Poll

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"
¿It's this true?

So, that's an interesting piece of information. Let's see.
1) The Vixxens are a thing, and not a generic title who could describe half B&R. If it's a story releated thing then it could have been planned and not later aditions to make new sex scernes with new characters as i thought.
2) It's confirmed. We will have at least one sex scene with one of them. Althought it seems is low intensity sex. My vote would be a titjob from the redhead (Hoping it cames with a blowjob).
3) Bye bye Madame? A man can dream.

Reactions: Pendrell

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Quit trying to make this about me
Yeah i totally agree with you on this, the thread is about "Being A Dik", not "being a dik" by itself as the action.
The thing is we know how you feel about certain topics, you've been trying to convince people of your opinion as the only right one for a very long time and it only applies to a very limited number of topics.
Just accept the fact you don't like this story and think DPC is a bad writer, we know that's your opinion and we accept that.
But let others have their own opinions even if they're not the same as yours and accept that.
Go write your own game and show DPC how it's really supposed to be done, that way we might all get something good from it.
It's a much better investment of your time and energy then to try and convert us, the non believers...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Here you go:

"The Vixen Poll

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"
What kinda bullshit is this ??? :oops: :rolleyes: :unsure: WHICH Vixen lass has a lewd scene ( already ) with Fuckface ??? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Here you go:

"The Vixen Poll

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"
I hope that the girl is the one that's in the middle that was the first preview.

Reactions: Pendrell

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What kinda bullshit is this ??? :oops: :rolleyes: :unsure: WHICH Vixen lass has a lewd scene ( already ) with Fuckface ??? :unsure:
And i can tell you it's not the one that got double teamed by 2 males who are not the MC either. ;)
So it's NOT the goth girl.... and NOT any other girl MC can have sex with.... That only leaves ... uh... the rest!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Exactly... that's why this statement bears zero intel... NONE of the Vixens has lewd scene with Fuckface hence the statement is nothing else but bullshit ! :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes