Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
You can use it for Jacob's paintings :ROFLMAO: , it's a nice way to keep track of my Paths:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1712093 View attachment 1712094
View attachment 1712095 View attachment 1712096
But you right, I would not mind if it's actually used for something, something more.

Speaking of, I can't wait for Zoey and Jacob to meet, the 2 Artist, they probably click with each other very easily. I would not be Surprised if Zoey, end up dating with one of the friend of MC, if MC don't want to be with her.
I can see Jacob and Zoey! That way they can draw the lewd art together! But I will only accept this in a route where we’re not with her and when the player can give his blessing. Otherwise the NTR hate squad are going to riot. :rolleyes:

Then again it would be a little bit redundant. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It's these constant incongruities in the characters that I feel are bad writing.
Yes attacking someones character as a way to distract from losing an argument is so admirable. You guys just keep up those high standards of debate.
For all of your arguments, let alone this story, to work the MC would have to be extremely stupid.
Seriously DavDR, you've been trying to make your points over and over, but the bottomline always is any opinion that doesn't agree with your view of facts is wrong, DPC is a bad writer, Maya's Loan is bad writing, Friendship with Maya is bad writing.
I really can't remember seeing any positive post about a thing you think is good in BaDik, well unless it's making fun of DPC one way or another. Now i can understand if you don't like some things, but if you dislike everything in BaD why do you even play?
Please do yourself a favor and read back all your posts in this thread and link atleast 10 of your posts that without any side-remark or negative undertone say a good thing about BaDik. Personally i fear you will not even get 5.
Anybody is welcome to share his or her opinion here, but if all you contribute to is negativity you're not a fan but a troll.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can see Jacob and Zoey! That way they can draw the lewd art together! But I will only accept this in a route where we’re not with her and when the player can give his blessing. Otherwise the NTR hate squad are going to riot. :rolleyes:

Then again it would be a little bit redundant. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in general there are not so many interactions between different groups, for example both Maya and Josy would have a reason to interact with DIKs but they don't, Maya if she talks to Derek she always does it in scenes where DIKs have nothing to do with it

for now we have seen so many interactions only between the LIs

it seems to me very little to imagine a meaningful relationship, unless very particular and improbable scenarios (like Zoey becoming a DIK)

p.s. Liam to date Rena has to ask permission from MC 2 times at two different times.... all the necessary precautions

Reactions: Marley300

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

You seem a bit worked up Chip old boy, do you need a lie down or something?

You're arguing two separate things:
1. Mini-games are a waste of development time
I agree up to a point, as I said I don't particularly enjoy them. Perhaps even most players think some or all of them are a waste of time. Some do like all or some of the mini-games though, including you apparently? Seems a bit contradictory for you to argue they're a waste of time? More importantly DPC loves them. So there's no chance of reduced development time being spent on mini-games.

2. People who play mini-games should get extra rewards. People too 'lazy' to play mini-games can suck it.
I don't agree at all, the mini-games are the reward. DPC would be stupid to piss off all those players who don't like them by locking significant rewards behind completing mini-games.

Facts are facts: You already lost this argument, it's DPCs way or the highway. Prizes for everyone, mini-games or not.

I play the mini-games remember? As did several of the other people who 'argued' with you. It's OK for people to have other opinions without throwing a fit about it. Unfortunately for you, the only opinion that matters is DPC, and he loves those mini-games, and happily gives prizes to casual players.

Come now crabs, you're a modder/dev these days, you already know how to avoid or nerf mini-games you don't like if you want too...

Indeed anyone can toggle mini-games on and off mid-game if they want by enabling the console?
To disable mini-games enter: minigames = False
To enable mini-games enter: minigames = True

In the can't help but laugh at guys who get hit in the nuts sort of way. One of the many reasons I have automated backups of my saves. :WeSmart:

If DPC really wanted to punish us he'd corrupt the saves, then watch the chaos as people endlessly try to load broken saves.
I love the minigames. Being a DIK is an unique game that can't be compared to any other. The best VN. There are a few so called developers who tries to copy his ideas but they suck at it.

People complaining about the only developer who is reliable. Delivers his game on time. Delivers quality and good story. Being a DIK isn't made for you only. It is made for thousand of people who enjoy to play everything in it. It is a game that is out on steam. Where there are more of his supporters, or you think most of supporters are on this forum where you get the game for free?

People on steam, when they downloaded steam, they downloaded it to play games. They probably bought being a dik out of curiosuty, and the minigames helps them to see it as a game, to have fun, not just a story teller VN with sexual content.

So as professional os DPC is, he knows to whom he is making this VN. I really enjoy everything this game has to offer and I am sad that there aren't other developers that can deliver such a quality VN as DPC, because I'd love to spend money on them as well.

I was once playing Life is strange, when I finished it, I wanted some other games with good story and interaction features. I found being a dik and I never felt like it was missing anything. I was satisfied with the minigames, with free roams to search for money and renders, to play browler, puzzle. When you are a noob, first time playing a VN on steam, the minigames rewards matters, because that is a good way of making money so is the free roams. The math and english minigames I love them as well. Loved that drink game where I got to drink from Sarah's pussy. That for me was already a reward. I love the dungeons, I get so happy when there is an update to the rpg dungeon games.

people who are usually complaining about this game, they are from here, who gets it for free, use cheat mods or console and are looking only for sex content and they think DPC should spend his time only working on the story of their favorite character instead of making a game/VN to all his different customers.

There are a bunch of developers out there who does it, ask what some people want in their game, then do what people who is paying wants and the game loses its essence. Then they don't like what they are creating and decide to "rework" on their game from start and at the end they never finish it, because they will be stuck in this cycle and it is annoying as f. I rather wait for 6 month and get the whole idea of the creator. A story moving forward than something that the dev will hate and will decide to start over.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For all of your arguments, let alone this story, to work the MC would have to be extremely stupid.

And no I don't consider cherrypicking certain positive aspects and blurring over or outright ignoring others as an argument.
I am being completely open and honest when I say I believe they are friends.

Is Maya a good friend? I don't know. She might be the kind of person that after a while really starts to get on your nerves and you decide you want to keep your distance.

But maybe what you're looking for is what has Maya done to earn the mc's friendship? She's done fuck all, I acknowledge that. She begrudgingly let him stay initially, and then didn't kick him out when he hadn't resolved things, but it was Derek that brokered the arrangement, not Maya, I get that.

But that was ages ago. They are definitely friends now, even if Maya hasn't saved him from a burning house, or tutored his children, or cut his hair for free, or comforted him during a scary movie...

But just because a friend hasn't done something significant for you, it doesn't mean you aren't friends.

Sage, Bella and Derek treat the mc as a friend in need when he comes calling looking for somewhere to stay, and in Derek's case it's at the cost of his own comfort (having to share a bed), whereas Maya just let him use a bed that she was lucky enough to have spare but wasn't even hers to be allocating in the first place, so once again, I don't think letting him stay was a huge test of friendship.

But you don't need to put someone to the test to choose to be their friend.

Maya trusted the mc with very personal information that she hadn't shared with almost anyone else. She trusted him as a friend.

Maya's two major crimes were grinding him awake during her pledge test (look at the shit the mc got up to during pledge week), and not telling him upfront that she was in a relationship.

So she fucked up, that doesn't mean she can never be his friend.

They got past that shit ages ago.

Now they hang out and do shit friends do, 'cause that's what they are, friends.

Some people may decide, after she went on about him being 100% honest with her and then she wasn't honest about being in a relationship, means she's a shit person. Some people may accept her apology when she acknowledges she did exactly that. Some people may have wanted to write her off right then and there.

The mc in this story forgave her. He understood the gravity of her situation and accepted she messed up because it was complicated.

I think, and I listed, heaps of indications that there is a friendship there. Every time Maya messes up, that doesn't prove there isn't a friendship.

I think what this is all about is if this was you, you wouldn't want her friendship and you'd have less to do with her. You're not alone, plenty of people have stated they'd like to avoid various characters in this game.

But the story doesn't go down that path. This story goes down the path where Maya is friends with the mc because that's what they chose to be.

There's no spin in any of that, I'm pretty sure most people playing this game agree the mc is friends with the following people:
  • Derek,
  • Josy,
  • Maya,
  • Jill; and
  • Bella.
And he could even be in a deeper relationship with any of the girls.

Maybe you didn't like what Maya did, and it seems you haven't gotten over it, but that's you. The mc got over it ages ago, and it's obvious you just can't accept it.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think Maya is not the main problem of the game right now. There is, for example, the problem of Jill, who rejects you in episode 8 only on the grounds that you did not go on a picnic with her. Or the fact that the plot hardly moves during the second season.

Reactions: rocopc

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
I think Maya is not the main problem of the game right now. There is, for example, the problem of Jill, who rejects you in episode 8 only on the grounds that you did not go on a picnic with her. Or the fact that the plot hardly moves during the second season.
And if you choose Bella, Jill react badly to see MC and Bella fooling around....i'm worry for Jill in that playthrough

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Here the only problem is the same troll that comes from time to time to discuss the same topic

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You gotta be careful about calling him out on his bs though, otherwise, he might report you and get the posts taken down for 'trolling' :KEK:
I have him on my ignore list but even so when other users reply to him and use these words "Maya" and "Bad Writing" it's not very difficult to know who he is I can't escape from him even if I want to :ROFLMAO:

It's like a Pokemon that only repeats "Maya Maya" and has a power called "Bad Writing"

Suweren95

May 11, 2017
Can I ask you something? season 3 will be focused on the female protagonist? whether there will be a continuation of the male protagonist?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes