sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You're forgetting one thing. Neil and Lynette had sex. After that they were separated for either 3, 5 or 7 days. During that time, Lynette was being comforted by someone else, sex occurred, and a pregnancy occurred that Lynette didn't know about. She goes back to Neil, realizes she is pregnant and Neil thinks he is the biological father of the MC. But he isn't.
This is good for a theory but let's say it hits... what good would that achieve storywise ? ( let's stay serious here for a sec ) :unsure: ANY relation in the mix would lead into some sort of incest trouble which would buttrape DPC on Patreon and everywhere else as well... and if it's a non relevant relation then it's all a huge waste of time :rolleyes::KEK:
I would also like to remind you that Stephen Burke looked directly at the MC on EP5. He must have known about the sprinkler and did not do anything about the MC. Not even inquired whether it was the MC. That's a little strange. Chad is punished severely because there is a fight. Derek and the MC nothing happens, although there was immense damage to property. Has someone again made sure that the MC gets off scot-free?:unsure:
Again it is a good theory but could be read otherwise as well... you see the little Tosser filed a police report where he claimed that Fuckface wanted to burn down the hovel :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: and Stephen figured since they already got an agreement he will not push this matter coz giving a false statement could backfire on their little ring with a thorough investigation :eek:
What is actually really suspicious is that the MC did not know how Neil met Lynette. If Neil loved Lynette as much as he says he did, he would tell his son that over and over again. :unsure:
Not necessarily... people react on trauma very differently !
Theory
Lynette had a twin sister and Neil accidentally knocked up the wrong one.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bestest EVER !!! :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Also the idea that the mc's birthdays are bittersweet for Neil is because it's both the day that his son was born and the day that his wife died. I thought that was fairly obvious.
Plain and simple... as it should be but for some reason it isn't for everyone :LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think people put too much emphasis on Neil's shitty story telling abilities. The dude doesn't have Alzheimer's, he just sucks at telling stories and has forgotten some of the minor details (from 20 years ago).

We get an example of that when he tells the mc about running off with Lynnete:

Neil: "It took her three days to run away from home and track me down."​
Neil: "No...wait...five days?"​
Neil: "Hm...maybe it was something along the lines of a week?"​
mc: "Are you seriously asking me that?"​
Neil: "No, well, it was something like that."​
Neil: "Either way...where was I?"​
Neil: "Oh yeah!"​
Neil: "She didn't want her dad's life or his money..."​
Neil: "She wanted me."​

He's not senile, it's not like he's mumbling in his soup about aliens or some shit...

Also the idea that the mc's birthdays are bittersweet for Neil is because it's both the day that his son was born and the day that his wife died. I thought that was fairly obvious.

Why would Lynette be fucking someone else in the few days between Neil leaving and her giving up everything to be with him? :rolleyes:

The mc got into a fight at school and nothing came of it? Big deal. How many people had charges pressed against them for getting into a fight at school? No one I ever met that's for sure.

The diary was probably left behind when she ran off with Neil. The mc's grandparents (Lynette's parents) probably sent it to him when he turned 19 (strange it wasn't 18, but whatever).

The bit with Burke was him emerging from a room after potentially having sex (or failing to have sex) with Mona. I think worrying about the mc and the sprinklers was the last thing on his mind:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wrote that she was comforted by someone and then it came to sex.

That's not a big deal. It is in play that the boy's parents filed or wanted to file charges against Neil and the MC. The MC then says himself that he doesn't know why it didn't happen. Ergo, a third party must have intervened on behalf of Neil and the MC.

That may be so, since the diary came from the grandparents. But they will have read it. Ergo, they know what's in it.

And I repeat myself again. If Lynette was Neil's oh-so-great love, he would have many more and more detailed memories than he has. You don't forget how you met your first great love, and Neil certainly wouldn't have told his son that just once. The only strange thing is that the MC learns all this from his mother's diary.

Don't tell me that Neil has Alzheimer's disease. Even then he would not have forgotten it, because people with Alzheimer's remember the past better than what they heard 5 minutes ago.

georsak

May 15, 2021
Well...
Whether or not something about Mc's parentage is revealed in the diary it's at least one reason for us to have some interest and anticpation for this oterwise rather boring part of the story imho

Reactions: shazba

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020

That's not a big deal. It is in play that the boy's parents filed or wanted to file charges against Neil and the MC. The MC then says himself that he doesn't know why it didn't happen. Ergo, a third party must have intervened on behalf of Neil and the MC.

That may be so, since the diary came from the grandparents. But they will have read it. Ergo, they know what's in it.

And I repeat myself again. If Lynette was Neil's oh-so-great love, he would have many more and more detailed memories than he has. You don't forget how you met your first great love, and Neil certainly wouldn't have told his son that just once. The only strange thing is that the MC learns all this from his mother's diary.

Don't tell me that Neil has Alzheimer's disease. Even then he would not have forgotten it, because people with Alzheimer's remember the past better than what they heard 5 minutes ago.
Lynette isn't his first great love, but he basically considered her as his wife. Like shazba said, it was nearly 20 years ago for him, it's normal to forget some details. Also, before Neil kiss Lynette, he though it was the last time he would have seen her, so he was prepared to forget about her and forgot some of the details.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

When the love of your life has gone and you're contemplating running away to be with them, you tend not to end up fucking other people in the short term... Maybe the mc of this story would, but most people would be focused on being with the person they love, and the logistics of finding them, not randomly fucking other people, no matter how they are consoling them:

"Don't worry babe, there'll be other fish in the sea, he was no good anyway, not like me, um, you wanna suck my dick?"

I agree it's likely that Lynette's parents would have read the diary if they had it, but there's nothing in there that we know of yet that makes that a problem. If she ran off, it would be the first thing they would do I expect, to try to find her.

Neil has told the mc some things about Lynette, it's just that it's not vivid retelling, and not filled with the accuracies of writing it down the day it happens. Reading the mom's diary gives him her perception, not Neil's. Plus Neil is romanticising about how Lynette didn't want her father's money, she only wanted him. Neil isn't about to tell his son that Lynette initially thought he was a dickhead.

My parents were probably a little similar in this sense. My dad was a rebel and my mom was a "lady". Initially she thought he was an idiot. But guess who told me that version. Not my dad. :ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Some people have better memories then others, i don't think Neil has a bad memory, he talks too much and forgets the punchline, that's said in the intro, so he's just one of these guys that use too many words to say too little and halfway even forget what the question was about.... A bit like an ADD kid on a diet of M&M's and cola... hyper hyper wut wut wut? ;)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
When the love of your life has gone and you're contemplating running away to be with them, you tend not to end up fucking other people in the short term... Maybe the mc of this story would, but most people would be focused on being with the person they love, and the logistics of finding them, not randomly fucking other people, no matter how they are consoling them:

"Don't worry babe, there'll be other fish in the sea, he was no good anyway, not like me, um, you wanna suck my dick?"

I agree it's likely that Lynette's parents would have read the diary if they had it, but there's nothing in there that we know of yet that makes that a problem. If she ran off, it would be the first thing they would do I expect, to try to find her.

Neil has told the mc some things about Lynette, it's just that it's not vivid retelling, and not filled with the accuracies of writing it down the day it happens. Reading the mom's diary gives him her perception, not Neil's. Plus Neil is romanticising about how Lynette didn't want her father's money, she only wanted him. Neil isn't about to tell his son that Lynette initially thought he was a dickhead.

My parents were probably a little similar in this sense. My dad was a rebel and my mom was a "lady". Initially she thought he was an idiot. But guess who told me that version. Not my dad. :ROFLMAO:
When you were young, you probably weren't a DIK. It's so easy to get a woman around, to fuck when you need to comfort her. :devilish::love::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart and shazba

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
My theory about Neil is that he really is the father, but as mentioned in his bio, he had some legal trouble in the past. For me it's likely Lynnette's father tried to financially cripple him, and maybe even sign an NDA about never mentioning the family to the MC or anyone. That's why the diary is the best way to tell the truth to the MC without pissing off Lynette's family. I also think whoever sent the diary is trying to help out Niel and the MC. Moreover, I doubt Rusty and the MC are related. Otherwise Niel would have reacted when going to B&R as the surname is right there.

georsak

May 15, 2021
My theory about Neil is that he really is the father, but as mentioned in his bio, he had some legal trouble in the past. For me it's likely Lynnette's father tried to financially cripple him, and maybe even sign an NDA about never mentioning the family to the MC or anyone. That's why the diary is the best way to tell the truth to the MC without pissing off Lynette's family. I also think whoever sent the diary is trying to help out Niel and the MC. Moreover, I doubt Rusty and the MC are related. Otherwise Niel would have reacted when going to B&R as the surname is right there.
That's actually a very possible explanation. Although I still think that Neil probably isn't the biological dad, the NDA would explain a lot if he is. That's why I love the discussions here (most of the time... ;)), I would never think of that(y)

Reactions: EthanP.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
mna talk about the mother's surname, which will be on the birth certificate, on the tomb that sometimes they will have gone to honor etc. ...

I doubt that one can secret it in any way

and the diary itself is Lynette's family who gave it to MC, it is unlikely that they have read it, in the end it is the diary of their dead daughter, but we can also admit that they considered it harmless, because for example they could not have foreseen that MC knew Jill and had seen that house (which he doesn't always see, but if he is in Jill's path he does)(

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why would it lead to incest.
Example. His father is Geoff Burgmeister. Is the MC fucking Rusty now?:ROFLMAO:
There are many many variants... ^ this one though sounds important it actually is not storywise ! ;) It would not matter even if Fuckface would be a Burgmeister since Fuckface is Fuckface not a blue blooded little bitch :KEK: His share of 5k$ was paid so..... what else is in this ? :unsure: Irrelevant ! ;)
And Stephen just like that pays for a huge water damage Derek and the MC did out of his own pocket.:rolleyes:
Welp someone has to... and do not forget that he needs this to stay hush-hush !!! ;)... and that huge water damage... let's just say that is also an overboard statement from WMhumper :LOL:
After 15 years a non birth father would love his non birth son. Family does not mean you are blood relatives. Sage serves as a good example in this regard.:unsure:
What's unsure about this ? :oops: It is how you wrote :ROFLMAO: Maybe the first part is wrong... you either love your " son " or you don't... years have nothing to do with this

marconenni

Nov 17, 2019
From walkthrough: "Try for something more: Pick this option if you want more than friendship with Josy and Maya. They will accept if you have fucked Josy in episode 2 (done) or tried fucking Maya in episode 3 (done). You must also have neutral or CHICK affinity (neutral for me), as your personality is an important factor to them".

Rejected, why?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
From walkthrough: "Try for something more: Pick this option if you want more than friendship with Josy and Maya. They will accept if you have fucked Josy in episode 2 (done) or tried fucking Maya in episode 3 (done). You must also have neutral or CHICK affinity (neutral for me), as your personality is an important factor to them".

Rejected, why?
you have affinity DIK

that is the only condition to be rejected

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
years already have something to do with it. What would have happened if Neil had learned immediately after the birth of Mc that it is not his son. :rolleyes:

I don't want to be cold-hearted, but if I were in Neil's place, I would have given the newborn bastard MC away right away. :oops::eek::mad:
Possibly I would have done the same... I dunno... that's why you either care for him/her and you don't do it OR you don't and would put him/her up for adoption... that happens instantly not in 15 years time... and if you are a halfway decent man and choose to " be his/her dad " then you will love the kid regardless ( ofc there are bad parents and we are not living in a perfect world but you get the idea :p )

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Some of you out there are theorizing like DPC is playing 4D underwater chess. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. DPC isn't turning the frogs gay, but the government is.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Rejected, why?
Weed ;)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Rejected, why?
Can you share a screenshot of your status before the choice?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Rejected, why?
Do you meet the requirements?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes