Crowleyyy

Aug 2, 2019
Because DPC calls it a win if Anthony steps in to stop it: ep5_caleb_fight_won = True

As apposed to getting your ass kicked.

Do you mean the Q&A sessions? There isn't one every episode, they've been done once a year.
Q&A Session - February 2020
Q&A Session - February 2021
Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 1/2
Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 2/2

The relevant line in your traceback.txt is: IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/season2/gallery/ep8_sage.png'.

If you go to the F95zone home page & enter that line in the search box at the top-right, you'll find others who had the same problem. They were all using the scrappy mod, so you'd need to go ask your question in that thread.

Did you look at all, or just jump straight to asking? Because there's a bunch of saves available from a link in the OP...
I did actually, only none of them seemed to work. I got exceptions while using those savefiles, also i could not transfer them to S3. Do I have to use one in particular? Going to try and do a clean install of the game without any mods.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
From walkthrough: "Try for something more: Pick this option if you want more than friendship with Josy and Maya. They will accept if you have fucked Josy in episode 2 (done) or tried fucking Maya in episode 3 (done). You must also have neutral or CHICK affinity (neutral for me), as your personality is an important factor to them".

Rejected, why?
Make sure if you realy have neutral affinity. Choose again if MC will smoke weed or not (choose not smoke). After that check status on the phone to see the current affinity.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
I tried playing through a solo Sage route and tried my best to be a Dik(though I was choosing as I was feeling sometimes), ended up with permanent neutral affinity:FacePalm:.

I don't get it. In my main Playthrough( only Jill) why is the MC scared in bathroom. I didn't do anything with jade, Sage. Didn't even punch Tybalt.:WaitWhat:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't get it. In my main Playthrough( only Jill) why is the MC scared in bathroom. I didn't do anything with jade, Sage. Didn't even punch Tybalt.:WaitWhat:
Unless MC suffers from toilet phobia there's hardly a reason for most people to be scared in that scene.... But then again, if you did a pure nice guy Jill only run you've had some more strange moments at the end of ep 8 aswell..... (what? i had sex with all this chicks? wut? when? how? it's my solo Jill playthrough!)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
this is reasonable and if it were any other story i would tend to agree and rate this idea over the other one being presented. but knowing this is DPC, knowing that pretty much every major "twist" was predicted here first long before shown in the game, and the fact that DPC seems to clearly favor more drama whenever possible, im gonna go with "there is more to Neil than meets the eye" because thats the kind of story DPC likes to tell
Since 'twists' on this thread sprout like weeds after a shower, at lease a few of them are going to take root and prove sturdy. It's kind of a shotgun approach. It would be difficult for DPC to come up with something that some tea-leaf reader around here hasn't thought of and posted about in exquisite detail. "See! Look, I was right! The MC's his own grandpa!"

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I tried playing through a solo Sage route and tried my best to be a Dik(though I was choosing as I was feeling sometimes), ended up with permanent neutral affinity:FacePalm:.
I don't know if it is the reason, but i have the feeling that if you want Dik affinity, you can't pick more than 3-4 chicks major choices and vice-versa. Why? i also don't know, but how i see the bar of affinity design, 4 dik or chick choices make you lose the "massive" dik or chick status, and maybe this is enough to avoid you get dik or chick affinity and be locked in neutral affinity.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Start the game anew... ! View attachment 1714178 It's funny how I never get into such predicaments :p;) You sure you never used ANY kinda mods gallery unlockers translations etc... ??? :unsure::ROFLMAO: Before you think I'm joking it's dead serious I had saves made on 0.8.0 and 0.8.2 ( transfer files ) but what has this to do with regular saves btw ??? :oops::rolleyes: You make new saves now in the interlube you don't use your old ones... ;)

It's in Zoey Diary... reach the beach photoshoot and somewhere around there the diary gets updated... somewhere at it's end you will find the vault drawings hints and ciphers ;)
Been there done that. I have one save for each main girl (and as you know there are a lot of them), so already did A LOT of new playthroughs. Not looking forward restarting new ones for every girls !!!
And yep, I'm 100% sure I never used anything : no imported save / no mod / no gallery unlocker or stuff, just playing the game regularly...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Been there done that. I have one save for each main girl (and as you know there are a lot of them), so already did A LOT of new playthroughs. Not looking forward restarting new ones for every girls !!!
And yep, I'm 100% sure I never used anything : no imported save / no mod / no gallery unlocker or stuff, just playing the game regularly...
So what's the error then ? :p :unsure:

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
If all is how it should be and your saves from 8.0 still don't work there's only 1 thing left : press "import" instead of "saves" in the menu.... if that doesn't work it's not how it should be!
I can get 2 of them this way, not all the others though. Weird

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The evidence that tends to sway me are the themes of the game surrounding blood and family; the first lines of the game are a retrospective by the MC about family being the people who support you and all that good stuff, as told to him by Neil himself, but how exactly is that relevant to the MC's story when Neil is then immediately introduced as a super great biological dad who has never let him down? The theme of 'Family' is literally the first word of the game, but the MC is actually the only main character in the game who has a relatively drama-free biological family. Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella, Sage, Quinn - all of them have been shown to have problems with their families, their dads, moms, adoptive parents, sisters, husbands etc. The theme of 'family' fits all of them much more than the MC, except for the potential of a big secret in Lynette's diary - but what possible secret could be relevant to the theme of 'family being those who support you and not those who share your blood'? Because again, that theme fits almost everyone except the main character of the story, the guy who literally said those words - what could make those words relevant from him, who already has a fantastic biological dad - the best dad the story has shown us?
evidently we have quite different ideas about family dramas

being motherless practically forever would somehow be comparable to Josy? who has a terrible brother who stole her nail polish and a stepmother who loves her father, poor cinderella...

Bella until we know what happened to her husband is a separated woman like millions of others, she's an orphan but at least she became one when she grew up (who knows if this aspect will come back or was it just to get rid of uncomfortable meddlers :unsure:)

Sage, we didn't get a sense of whether or not she loves her adoptive parents, but as an orphan it could have definitely been worse for her

on the other hand MC who is poor as shit is his whole life has only had his father in fact he is living it up, he really needs a shake!!!!

this livor that you all bring him because he has sex with your favorites is heartless :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SomboSteel

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Welp it is supposed to work like that... with " IMPORT " you can continue the story with an end of chapter 8 save ( save now ! ) ... with " CONTINUE " you can only work with InterLUBE save states ! You sure all the other saves ( that you cannot access now ) were made at the right time and place ? :unsure:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You can only import the finished game saves, not the ones that aren't a completed playthrough. Also some saves give problems if missing translation mod or have been modded by using a cheat.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes