SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Since 'twists' on this thread sprout like weeds after a shower, at lease a few of them are going to take root and prove sturdy. It's kind of a shotgun approach. It would be difficult for DPC to come up with something that some tea-leaf reader around here hasn't thought of and posted about in exquisite detail. "See! Look, I was right! The MC's his own grandpa!"

i dont deny that with how much traffic this gets there are definitely some stupid theories that get posted.

but people picked up pretty early on that Troy and Chad were likely gay together, that was like the uber mega reveal that was called a million years in advance. there were others too like Sage and Tybalt probably being related. and i dont doubt that people have already mentioned here what DPC will reveal as far as Bella and that room and her stuff with James, and even stuff about MCs mom or dad has already likely been guessed here as well

DPC isnt M Night in the 6th Sense, people will likely figure things out before he reveals them himself. it doesnt help either that he takes sooo long in between content updates that all people have to do in the down time is figure out the rest of the story beats

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
there were others too like Sage and Tybalt probably being related
Well, them being related could have been cousins or something too, Sage had influence with Burke, that was clear, so a family relation was one of the more obvious possibilities. But Burke being her father was a bit far fetched and really hard to sell until we got her being adopted story.... Then i was like ; "okay, Burke is her father", that bit of information is just too weird to not assume anything else, despite it being illogical up to then. (and even now but okay..) I mean... what kids of teachers aren't known by everybody in the school just for being their kids... And why would Burke never look for her in Tybalts room? (why would he even look for her, if it was for anything else then just to be safe she did not walk in on him and Mona)
Seriously, the janitor closet would have been a much safer hiding spot, or the balcony.... But Tybalts room? Hey! wait, ill ask Tybbie, lets see if he's in his room! Tybster! Mister mellon! Have you seen... Ah! Sage! i was looking for you! But but but you would never find me here! Ah! Is that why you're hiding under that guy? MC : hi mister Burke! (hump hump hump)

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, them being related could have been cousins or something too, Sage had influence with Burke, that was clear, so a family relation was one of the more obvious possibilities. But Burke being her father was a bit far fetched and really hard to sell until we got her being adopted story.... Then i was like ; "okay, Burke is her father", that bit of information is just too weird to not assume anything else, despite it being illogical up to then. (and even now but okay..) I mean... what kids of teachers aren't known by everybody in the school just for being their kids... And why would Burke never look for her in Tybalts room? (why would he even look for her, if it was for anything else then just to be safe she did not walk in on him and Mona)
Seriously, the janitor closet would have been a much safer hiding spot, or the balcony.... But Tybalts room? Hey! wait, ill ask Tybbie, lets see if he's in his room! Tybster! Mister mellon! Have you seen... Ah! Sage! i was looking for you! But but but you would never find me here! Ah! Is that why you're hiding under that guy? MC : hi mister Burke! (hump hump hump)
Sounds like a muddafucking telenovela :KEK: :rolleyes::FacePalm::HideThePain:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
but people picked up pretty early on that Troy and Chad were likely gay together, that was like the uber mega reveal that was called a million years in advance. there were others too like Sage and Tybalt probably being related. and i dont doubt that people have already mentioned here what DPC will reveal as far as Bella and that room and her stuff with James, and even stuff about MCs mom or dad has already likely been guessed here as well
Or... if you throw enough shit at the wall, some of it's bound to stick.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
but dont undermine the intelligent people on this forum that are invested in the world and characters and spend the time thinking about every little scene/interaction/line of dialog/item in the background of the shot. like i said its not like this is the Coen brothers or Melville or some high brow art, this isnt super complex story telling and while the production value and presentation is great, the characters are fairly stereotypical and the narrative is pretty basic compared to "real" writing out in the world.

people KNEW that it was Troy and Chad specifically that were in a relationship together based on the little bits of evidence laid out for them throughout the story. i remember seeing this so much before the big reveal that i almost had forgot that it wasnt canon yet because it seemed so obvious and was talked about so much lol. dont be surprised when many more of the DPC reveals have been posted here already. (and i mean months ago from THIS post im making right now. by the time this game ends it might have been literal years in advance that people finished plotting out DPCs story)

Last edited by a moderator:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Talking about Neil, my tinfoil thoery is that at some point he's gonna die/get hurt at his workplace. And i base it on nothing more than that brief scene in E1 at the construnction site, when he tells a younger co-worker to wear a helmet, always stucking out to me. Just feels kind of random, considering how much background work there is in E1.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In the style of Acting Lessons, well sometimes a writer just goes with what they know.

So for BAD, in a future episode, we have the following choices depending on paths where you have to save one or the other from the fire.

-Jill or Bella
-Jade or Kathy
-Josy or Maya
-Sage or Quinn
-Nicole or Sandy
-Madame or Stanley
-Chad or Troy
This was easy, I color-coded the answers for you.
Imagine if you had to choose between saving Neil or Derek :oops:
Now THAT is a hard one.
No, it really isn't. Neil is MC's father who has raised him and trained him to be the man he is today. Even if he's a bit of a snowflake. Derek is the dude who can't keep his shirt on or his mouth shut. You know how you keep secrets with Derek? If he's dead.
I'd participate in a 3some ingame with Elena and John boy only to fuck Elena. She is in need of my mc's dick. She loves to tease and his dick is hard for her.
Not my cuppa, but reasonably presented.

I also love futa's content; Games like Fetish locator, I fuck that futa's ass all the way. I don't think I'd do it in real life though, unless the futas were as feminine as they look in games. I don't even care what people would call me. The important thing is my dick being happy :D.
That's not futa. That's trans. While the term 'futanari' generally refers to hermaphrodites, in the vast majority of anime it's "magic dick", it disappears when it isn't needed and the characters are fully female. Lyssa isn't female. Lyssa is a dude with a massive cock who likes to pass as a woman. I mean, seriously massive cock, compared to everybody else seen in that game. That thing is scary, it should have its own postal code.
How is Futa NOT gay?

Its literally a dude.
It literally isn't, as I addressed just above this quote.
If you're attracted to the feminine form, as a male, you're fairly normal. If it turns out that effeminate individual is packin' meat, well.. you gotta ask yourself if that's a deal breaker. For me, it is. One cock is plenty in any relationship I'm involved in. Unless my best friend is banging the same woman, I trust him to treat her right - but there's no manhandling going on here.
Still can be anything from Neil being a cross-dressing construction worker to a serial killing Ronald McDonald....
Problem is there's just not enough Neil in the game to make a decent guess.
I think there's quite enough of Neil, thanks. I like the guy, he's a real stand-up fella from what we've seen, but you(MC) are in college and having a blast. The last thing you need is a parental figure cramping your style.
Any plans for this game to have the incest tag in the future?
Zero-fucking-percent chance.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Talking about Neil, my tinfoil thoery is that at some point he's gonna die/get hurt at his workplace. And i base it on nothing more than that brief scene in E1 at the construnction site, when he tells a younger co-worker to wear a helmet, always stucking out to me. Just feels kind of random, considering how much background work there is in E1.
DPC better fucking not hurt Neil! There is a profound lack of perfect dads in VNs. It would be a shame to damage this one.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
No, it really isn't. Neil is MC's father who has raised him and trained him to be the man he is today. Even if he's a bit of a snowflake. Derek is the dude who can't keep his shirt on or his mouth shut. You know how you keep secrets with Derek? If he's dead.
Not my cuppa, but reasonably presented.

That's not futa. That's trans. While the term 'futanari' generally refers to hermaphrodites, in the vast majority of anime it's "magic dick", it disappears when it isn't needed and the characters are fully female. Lyssa isn't female. Lyssa is a dude with a massive cock who likes to pass as a woman. I mean, seriously massive cock, compared to everybody else seen in that game. That thing is scary, it should have its own postal code.
It literally isn't, as I addressed just above this quote.
If you're attracted to the feminine form, as a male, you're fairly normal. If it turns out that effeminate individual is packin' meat, well.. you gotta ask yourself if that's a deal breaker. For me, it is. One cock is plenty in any relationship I'm involved in. Unless my best friend is banging the same woman, I trust him to treat her right - but there's no manhandling going on here.
I think there's quite enough of Neil, thanks. I like the guy, he's a real stand-up fella from what we've seen, but you(MC) are in college and having a blast. The last thing you need is a parental figure cramping your style.

Zero-fucking-percent chance.
sorry...I just asked because I noticed that many like this tag

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
maybe, with some of the shit like Dalli posts.

but dont undermine the intelligent people on this forum that are invested in the world and characters and spend the time thinking about every little scene/interaction/line of dialog/item in the background of the shot. like i said its not like this is the Coen brothers or Melville or some high brow art, this isnt super complex story telling and while the production value and presentation is great, the characters are fairly stereotypical and the narrative is pretty basic compared to "real" writing out in the world.

people KNEW that it was Troy and Chad specifically that were in a relationship together based on the little bits of evidence laid out for them throughout the story. i remember seeing this so much before the big reveal that i almost had forgot that it wasnt canon yet because it seemed so obvious and was talked about so much lol. dont be surprised when many more of the DPC reveals have been posted here already. (and i mean months ago from THIS post im making right now. by the time this game ends it might have been literal years in advance that people finished plotting out DPCs story)
Auntie Jill was almost canon among a lot of players.

Sage being the Burke's (adopted) kid was a fluke guess I reckon. While there was some evidence of another child, it being Sage seemed pretty wild.

Even Troy being the other half of Chad was just a guess. There was a truck load of clues regarding Chad's orientation, but other than Troy being booted from the Jocks, what were the clues pointing to him (and he got booted for clocking Dawe, not for being gay anyway).

I posted a lot of "evidence" (and more "evidence") pointing to the Chad/Troy love affair over a year ago, and half it was probably wrong! :ROFLMAO:

I was sold on man bun being Sage's dad, wrong! (now I'm sold on him being Arieth's dad), but I also posted a joke about Sage and Tybalt being siblings that turned out to be true. Total fluke! :oops:

I also posted a bunch of possible Zoey backstories, wrong, actually, I can't find the rest, but one of them was almost right... :whistle:

So yeah, I'm going with Jimayo here, the walls are fucking coated with shit, most of it is sliding to the floor, but some of it's sticking. :poop:

DPC better fucking not hurt Neil! There is a profound lack of perfect dads in VNs. It would be a shame to damage this one.
Inconceivable!

Lyssa is a dude with a massive cock who likes to pass as a woman
Back to gender studies for you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So for BAD, in a future episode, we have the following choices depending on paths where you have to save one or the other from the fire.

-Jill or Bella
-Jade or Kathy
-Josy or Maya
-Sage or Quinn
-Nicole or Sandy
-Madame or Stanley
-Chad or Troy

:ROFLMAO:
So much for easy, you only scored a 4/7. Which we all know is pretty much a 3/5. :eek:

Anyway, the correct answers are below:

-Jill or Bella
-Jade or Kathy
-Josy or Maya
-Sage or Quinn
-Nicole or Sandy
-Madame or Stanley
-Chad or Troy

:sneaky:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
maybe, with some of the shit like Dalli posts.

I was there when the troy chad theories were being posted. I read those posts, they were basing it on jack shit. They got lucky.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Auntie Jill was almost canon among a lot of players.

Sage being the Burke's (adopted) kid was a fluke guess I reckon. While there was some evidence of another child, it being Sage seemed pretty wild.

Even Troy being the other half of Chad was just a guess. There was a truck load of clues regarding Chad's orientation, but other than Troy being booted from the Jocks, what were the clues pointing to him (and he got booted for clocking Dawe, not for being gay anyway).

I posted a lot of "evidence" (and more "evidence") pointing to the Chad/Troy love affair over a year ago, and half it was probably wrong! :ROFLMAO:

I was sold on man bun being Sage's dad, wrong! (now I'm sold on him being Arieth's dad), but I also posted a joke about Sage and Tybalt being siblings that turned out to be true. Total fluke! :oops:
Same here I was also convinced about red bun guy being sage dad. DPC has a habit of baiting the obvious and flipping with unexpected.
Like I was tunneled on Vinny being the trasher behind the mansion, it could just be Dawe or Nick is the traitor, while Nick seems the obvious traitor due his room untouched and finding him at the library where the laptop, always expect the unexpected could it be the one we all trust blindly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just a speculation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes