godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
No Sage was not always a Burke. She was adopted and thus became a Burke at some point.:rolleyes:(y)

There are people who only look at the pictures.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This might be the first time you're actually right about something, Sage wasn't born a Burke, but from the start of the story, she's always been a Burke.

Too many people only look at the pictures, it's why debates on this thread have gone down in quality, there's nobody left with any good theories.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Same here I was also convinced about red bun guy being sage dad. DPC has a habit of baiting the obvious and flipping with unexpected.
Like I was tunneled on Vinny being the trasher behind the mansion, it could just be Dawe or Nick is the traitor, while Nick seems the obvious traitor due his room untouched and finding him at the library where the laptop, always expect the unexpected could it be the one we all trust blindly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just a speculation.
Still to this day, I have no idea what was said that convinced so many people that he was Sage's father.

He was looking for his daughter in a house where only one female lives. There is and always has been one answer.

There's even a man beside Jill's mother at the recital with this guys ring, and they still can't see what's right in front of them.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Still to this day, I have no idea what was said that convinced so many people that he was Sage's father.

He was looking for his daughter in a house where only one female lives. There is and always has been one answer.

There's even a man beside Jill's mother at the recital with this guys ring, and they still can't see what's right in front of them.
The bun dude literally states he's looking for his daughter but can't find her. Sage is actively hiding from her father and has even turned her phone off. If it was Jill's dad he could just call her; the MC call's Jill without any problems.

Sage says her dad is sucking ass, looking for more contacts, bun dude is schmoozing up to those dudes (who obviously try to get rid of him).

The other red haired guy is getting along well with his colleague, someone he already has an obviously established work relationship with.

I would be absolutely shocked if bun-man wasn't Sages dad, more shocked than if Chad turns out not to be gay.
Could not find my post, but shazbas post align to my thinking as well. I was open to Burke being sage dad due to her quinn talk during car wash and somewhere else mentioned she knows higher authorities at the college. But the former seemed more convincing.

I skipped through the jill recital, it was boring to me.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Jacob I don't think is the traitor when it comes to the Cathy Cluck. But Jacob is a blabbermouth who also spreads embarrassment about his DIK brothers. In EP3 Jacob tells the story of John and his embarrassing incident in the Pink Rose. Before that, he said that what happens in the Pink Rose stays in the Pink Rose. John didn't want Jacob to tell the story and he did it anyway. That's why Jacob is always at the door.:rolleyes::unsure:

No Cathy had to leave because she wrote to the MC about Swyper. But who had the opportunity to know that? Once Derek, if the MC tells him or on the cell phone of the MC is a Trojan. Rusty probably finds out later and the MC gets a new cell phone.:unsure:
It was a wild guess, I am still belieiving it to be Nick, but last few revelations have made be insecure cause of DPC's intentions.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
But the rings of Geoff and the strangers next to Amelia are not identical. That rules out Geoff.

I had always thought that Geoff's daughter was Elena, and by the resemblance of Geoff and the MC, that Elena could be the MC's cousin. But the dorm party in EP8 rules that out. Actually, that leaves only Ashley and Arieth. However, Ashley is at the mansion during EP5's prep party and can be found.

So it's Arieth. Didn't you notice that Arieth and the MC never actually get into the situation of having sex. That's actually impossible for a DIK MC and very DIK Arieth. Also, the MC's favorite opponent is Dawe, Arieth's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend or whatever.

You will see that the greatest DIK ever will be the one who never fucked Arieth. So if Arieth and the MC are related, the MC has already won and Tommy or Nick have lost because one of them got Arieth pregnant.
I don't even know who the fuck Geoff is and where you got that name from.

But...

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0003.png

Is the same ring friend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Read through Tybalt's comment. Could it not be so Tybalt knows who the MC is, almost gives it away and pulls himself together at the last moment and says friend. The word friend is also smaller from the font size. This is intentional because the code was changed for it.:unsure:
That friend got into another font size basically the same reasoning as this dudes reaction turned into something else :HideThePain: ... the end result might be " friend " ( smile ? :unsure: ) but he's very being just screams out he wants to say something degrading/humiliating for a very weak example " peasant "
I have a theory that Sage or Jill, maybe both, could be related to the MC.
You really want to get DPC buttraped do you ?! :KEK:
Ashley is at the mansion during EP5's prep party and can be found.
Based on that alone I wouldn't count out Ash ( though I don't think it's her ) since she is crying upstairs out of sight ! :p
Didn't you notice that Arieth and the MC never actually get into the situation of having sex
And that hopefully stays so ( high hopes :KEK: ) why would Fuckface get into the situation ??? Arieth looks like shit to be frank... compared to our selection of partners she is on par with the feminist gang :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Could not find my post, but shazbas post align to my thinking as well. I was open to Burke being sage dad due to her quinn talk during car wash and somewhere else mentioned she knows higher authorities at the college. But the former seemed more convincing.

I skipped through the jill recital, it was boring to me.
The Quinn conversation, the Chad conversation, the Jacob conversation, the Maya conversation and still it blindsided people when they showed up at Jade's apartment at the end.

And yeah, I seen posts like that for time, I always told them they were wrong. Manbun had as much chance as being Sage's dad that Jill had at being auntie Jill.

Reactions: Lewdpussydick

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
The Quinn conversation, the Chad conversation, the Jacob conversation, the Maya conversation and still it blindsided people when they showed up at Jade's apartment at the end.

And yeah, I seen posts like that for time, I always told them they were wrong. Manbun had as much chance as being Sage's dad that Jill had at being auntie Jill.
Oh yes forgot about Jacob stopping at the right time(it will reach counsellors):ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: godkingxerxes

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Geoff is the guy with the pigtail. You can read about it in EP8. Yes, read it correctly. So don't just look at the pictures. Gordon and the other guy from the Preps, I can't think of the name now, talk about the MC when he is there, that they saved the MC from Geoff. This combination only happened once at the EP5 Preps party when the MC has to find the blue rag for clogging the toilet.

And no, it's not the same ring. Take a better screenshot, open that screenshot in an external image editor and compare the rings. They are not identical. In fact, it's the wrong hand. Geoff has the ring on his left hand.:ROFLMAO:
I don't play the Maya path. Link the screenshot where they actually call him Geoff.

It's the same ring, it's a small silver band, I highly doubt Pinkcakes would buy two ring assets that look virtually identical.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Auntie Jill was almost canon among a lot of players.

Sage being the Burke's (adopted) kid was a fluke guess I reckon. While there was some evidence of another child, it being Sage seemed pretty wild.

Even Troy being the other half of Chad was just a guess. There was a truck load of clues regarding Chad's orientation, but other than Troy being booted from the Jocks, what were the clues pointing to him (and he got booted for clocking Dawe, not for being gay anyway).

I posted a lot of "evidence" (and more "evidence") pointing to the Chad/Troy love affair over a year ago, and half it was probably wrong! :ROFLMAO:

I was sold on man bun being Sage's dad, wrong! (now I'm sold on him being Arieth's dad), but I also posted a joke about Sage and Tybalt being siblings that turned out to be true. Total fluke! :oops:

I also posted a bunch of possible Zoey backstories, wrong, actually, I can't find the rest, but one of them was almost right... :whistle:

So yeah, I'm going with Jimayo here, the walls are fucking coated with shit, most of it is sliding to the floor, but some of it's sticking. :poop:
in every twist and turn DPC purposely puts completely false clues, not misleading, but just false which makes every theory never 100% certain

but what is the last twist that took you by surprise?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
First of all, thank you for making me look again. The rings are identical. It really could be Geoff. :D(y)

View attachment 1715021 View attachment 1715022

But that would actually confirm one of my theories, that Geoff and the MC are related. Without the beard, Geoff looks like an older MC. That would also put Bianca in a different light. She wasn't at the preps party either. But she might have been if her friend Jill hadn't had to comfort Cathy. Geoff couldn't possibly know that, and Bianca certainly wouldn't have gone to the preps party without Jill. During the concert, Geoff sits directly behind Bianca. Are Bianca and the MC related? Even if Neil is the MC's biological father, Geoff could have been Lynette's brother, which would explain the resemblance, since genetic transmission often skips a generation. So from grandfather to grandson. :unsure:

It also wouldn't bother any player much if Bianca and the MC were related, since there is no emotional connection yet. It would also put Bianca's Cluck in a different light when she wrote to Jill that they were all very touched that the MC did that for Jill. :unsure:

Interesting.:D
You have to apologize to them as well to see the name Geoff appear?

No thanks. Dude is trying to bang my goth girl, he don't get no apology from me.

Geoff Royce though, it's got a nice ring to it, me thinks he'll make an excellent father in law.

And 100% no on Bianca and MC being related, don't take my dream away from me, Bianca is all mine. We have to comfort her when she finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her.

• Thinking Face

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Jill, Bianca, Lynette, Bella, Jade, all in a sloppy forbidden love fest, as DPC throws a curve ball to all the haters at the very end as he moves his money totally onto steam and off Patreon for BADIK.
It will be....... Beautiful!!!!!!!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Jill, Bianca, Lynette, Bella, Jade, all in a sloppy forbidden love fest, as DPC throws a curve ball to all the haters at the very end as he moves his money totally onto steam and off Patreon for BADIK.
It will be....... Beautiful!!!!!!!
Jill - yes
Bianca - yes
Bella - yes
Jade - yes
Lynette - if there is a time machine and MC can go back and fuck her and become his own dad, sure, but, and I'm not kink bashing here, but dead bodies, no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Jill - yes
Bianca - yes
Bella - yes
Jade - yes
Lynette - if there is a time machine and MC can go back and fuck her and become his own dad, sure, but, and I'm not kink bashing here, but dead bodies, no thanks.
ahhh good GodKing, your own sig line states Lynette is alive.. so that pussy is just as ready as Nicole's and could be Nicoles if Lynette had facial surgery and is hiding from her family..... yummmy

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: godkingxerxes

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
ahhh good GodKing, your own sig line states Lynette is alive.. so that pussy is just as ready as Nicole's and could be Nicoles if Lynette had facial surgery and is hiding from her family..... yummmy
I keep forgetting my old sig.

I need to corner one of these artsy types and force them to make me a sexy Bianca sig upon threat of smashing their PC with my dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
MC--- "I love you Dad. You can have Zoey." :p
Can't have Neil get with a girl that is still fertile, we don't want MC to get a baby sister, you know what happens to sisters in places like this.

I think the main receptionist is good for Neil. Not the gym one but the fat one. The gym one, aka Dawe's mother is all for the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think Geoff is Jill's father. That doesn't fit because of the hair. But Geoff will know Jill, of course, because his daughter Bianca is Jill's friend and therefore Geoff will also know Amelia, Jill's mother. That explains why Geoff is also at the concert.:D(y)

I'm going to speculate who Jill's father is. Philip, the math teacher and concert announcer. Philip Royce doesn't sound bad either. Now if you say that can't be Jill Royce's father working as a teacher, I can only reply that Stephen Burke and Jade Burke also work at B&R, although they are rich.:rolleyes::unsure:

Somehow it seems to me that they all want to find out to which family the MC now belongs. Didn't Zoey say in Interlude that her parents didn't always follow the rules when she was young either? Is the MC perhaps an alcohol accident?:eek::ROFLMAO:
Geoff is Arieth's Father, it's obvious. You heard it first, and you can comeback and thank me later:cool:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
A strong 50% then ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
Auntie Jill, nope. Cousin Jill, I'm down for that.

Episode 9, the first free roam in the DIK mansion, the MC better look deep into his mothers picture, and see the same mansion, and also the similarity between Bianca and the girl in the photo. (I really need to read up on names, I'm forgetting them all)

Which makes him run to Biancas to ask her, and she's crying because she found out her boy cheated so she fucks MC and then they promise to never tell Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes