Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Sage was always a Burke, it's just that some people don't read these stories, they just look at the pictures.
I would say it takes both, the images and the story.

For example for Sage, the scene where Jade throws things at Stephen, the way the photo frames are shown, it makes you wonder about the third photo which remains invisible.

DPC often follows the same pattern around secrets and mysteries. We first have the knowledge of the secret (for example Jacob who tells us that we must avoid fucking Sage in public because, ... there we are interrupted). Then we have false leads (the guy looking for his daughter at the Preps party and then Sage who tells us he's hiding from his father). And finally the revelation which allows by replaying the game to see all the allusions made before.

It is a recurring pattern, or even the only pattern. As a result, one wonders if everything will be treated the same way.

For example Mr Burke and his involvement in prostitution. It's not very subtle clues, so if it's too obvious, isn't that a red herring?

(or else the classic scheme is not used, and the indices are not traps)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
but I agree with you, I don't know if it will be like that but it's possible

but the story of Lynette/MC's origins will have to be developed anyway, I think it's hard to leave it secret for 80% of the players
Yeah, yeah, I get it :) . But you know what I'm saying :). Even if we are not on Jill path, or Bella, or whatever, these girls are not removed from the games. MC will still interact with them, he probably gonna help with their shit and etc.
so let's say this House theory is true. MC one way or the other, he gonna find out, that this is the House his Dad was working on and that's how He meet MC's mother. This is the background story, the fact in every path regardless of the girl you are with , but its only have a "bonus" meaning if you specificly on Jill path. I think this is kind of the way how it should be handled. As You say, MC background story have to be explained regardless of his relationship. So His background gonna be the same in every way, just there will be some bonus, if you are in a specific girl path.

Just like the library scene with Bella, that's exclusive to Bella, you don't even see it if you are not on the Bella path. I think this House and "Destiny " thing that Jill talking about, is her "library scene". and I guess the other girls will have something else along the road, that is unique to them

vazkombarov

Nov 30, 2017
Hey peeps! Don't really follow this game news feed but was wondering if dev mentioned his plans on 3rd season? Does it include 2nd playable character or she is just there for the interlude?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's quite likely that Jill's mom would be at Jill's recital.

It's a lot less likely that Jill's mom would be pointing at Maya's cunt...

:p
50-50 until I proven wrong :ROFLMAO: . I lost the bet for Jill's virginity, but it was 50-50:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Hey peeps! Don't really follow this game news feed but was wondering if dev mentioned his plans on 3rd season? Does it include 2nd playable character or she is just there for the interlude?
Zoey is not really meant to be a playable character.

Look at the interlude as you would any of the other episode openers - the DIKs, Rox and Buddy, Jill and Amelia, and Bella/James.

Zoey is the opener for episode 9, Pinkcakes just felt she needed more than the others.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, yeah, I get it :) . But you know what I'm saying :). Even if we are not on Jill path, or Bella, or whatever, these girls are not removed from the games. MC will still interact with them, he probably gonna help with their shit and etc.
so let's say this House theory is true. MC one way or the other, he gonna find out, that this is the House his Dad was working on and that's how He meet MC's mother. This is the background story, the fact in every path regardless of the girl you are with , but its only have a "bonus" meaning if you specificly on Jill path. I think this is kind of the way how it should be handled. As You say, MC background story have to be explained regardless of his relationship. So His background gonna be the same in every way, just there will be some bonus, if you are in a specific girl path.

Just like the library scene with Bella, that's exclusive to Bella, you don't even see it if you are not on the Bella path. I think this House and "Destiny " thing that Jill talking about, is her "library scene". and I guess the other girls will have something else along the road, that is unique to them
the simplest explanation is that Lynette simply lived in that house, so it is normal that she got to know the people who lived around there, and that she was friends with Bianca's mother (who is probably rich and frequented the same environment as Lynette) is credible

I doubt that the whole issue of the house will add anything to MC's origin, it will add something to MC and Jill's story

Reactions: ChipLecsap

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
They're all pieces of the puzzle, I'd say very few people came to the conclusion after the Chad and Sage convo or the Jacob and MC convo.

But add in the Tybalt shower conversation and Sage/Maya at the end of episode 7. It was painfully obvious.

I went from Sage is a Burke being a theory before episode 7 to it being a fact before episode 8 confirmed it, maybe that's just me though.
Well, Sage could have been Burke's niece, his sister, anything related to Burke and influential for being who she is, the being adopted part would only be relevant if she was his daughter. But everybody knowing and nobody telling Sage is his daughter?
That's not hiding in plain sight, that's ignoring common sense to make a twist in the story, it's telling don't look right, don't look right, don't look right, there's nothing on the right! surprise! Twist on the right! ;)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well, Sage could have been Burke's niece, his sister, anything related to Burke and influential for being who she is, the being adopted part would only be relevant if she was his daughter. But everybody knowing and nobody telling Sage is his daughter?
That's not hiding in plain sight, that's ignoring common sense to make a twist in the story, it's telling don't look right, don't look right, don't look right, there's nothing on the right! surprise! Twist on the right! ;)
My point is, that it wasn't really hiding, it was obvious, who she was and who she was related to.

This place would be a lot better if people just admitted they were wrong when they're wrong instead of blaming the writing.

Instead they double down on even more retarded theories like how manbun is now Arieths father, just sad really.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I just hope Jill's mom is a fuckable character
Agreed.

Us Jillpath boys need more milfs, we had to sacrifice the Sandy/Nicole threesome, Nora(for now - though if you succeeded on Swyper and refused the fake ID, you still get her number), and most likely more Bella content. That's a lot of missing old pussy, Amelia will start making up for it. And hopefully Nora joins the team plus Dawes mom, we need an episode dedicated to only the milfs.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Agreed.

Us Jillpath boys need more milfs, we had to sacrifice the Sandy/Nicole threesome, Nora(for now - though if you succeeded on Swyper and refused the fake ID, you still get her number), and most likely more Bella content. That's a lot of missing old pussy, Amelia will start making up for it. And hopefully Nora joins the team plus Dawes mom, we need an episode dedicated to only the milfs.
As long as I fuck so many girls on Jill's route behind her back I'll be happy

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Okay, I've been harboring a dirty, dirty secret, and it's time to come clean.

I don't actually hate Madame.
Don't be ashamed. You're not alone. I also don't hate Madame. In fact, I find her really hot. I do find her inclusion in the game unnecessary, and I would prefer that the VIP pass at the strip club instead get us access to Nicole, Sandy, Rose, etc. for more fun with them, but I get why DPC didn't want a story-related character there. I wonder if in episode 9 we'll finally get to have intercourse with her?

Reactions: ename144

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I’ve said it a few times but Sage would be by far and away my favourite character if she was consistently written.

She’s supposed to be DIK leaning and liking a “bad boy” but doesn’t give a flying fuck if you’re pure Chick. Her choices are largely Chick barring maybe some adventurous sex (stuff Maya and Josy manage to do too). She claims to have never seen the MC “that way” but holds hands under blankets, cries in his arms as he nurses her back to health.

Sage was a DIK character for maybe one episode and her characters been wearing that anchor ever since… along side the standard issue all characters have which is DPC stalling all the relationships so they don’t get serious before Ep8 making them inconsistent.

I don’t think there’s some grand character trait in Sage that caused any of this, no “confusion” about how she felt. I think DPC slightly shit the bed with her affinity and hamstrung the natural progression of the relationship to stall until episode 8. The exact words I’ve used before is Sage as a character is an awesome Lego Star Wars set someone turned into a medieval castle. It works… well at times with some odd choices here and there but ultimately you can tell those torches are actually lightsabers despite claims to the contrary.
It's as if people aren't usually defined by a moral meter. This is something this game could have been done without it.

Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes