ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You’re not even a Jill fan, slut. You’re shoving yourself in conversations because no one talks about your boring bitch (she’s not even yours anyway, she’s Maya’s in the first place). :Kappa:
O Darling, I'm tired today, I'm not in the mood for fucking you in the ass. I know its been a long time since the last time , you know what, ? you plus 2. You can sleep with 2 others:giggle::coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: Lostanddamned

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
in the end Sage is the one who is going to talk to the Preps (or so it seems from the phone call with MC), the idea is Quinn's, but that it was possible thanks to the relationship between Sage and Tybalt is credible (I don't think Tybalt was comfortable talking to Quinn)
Quinn basicly forced Sage to either ask her family for money or come with another solution, Sage then decided to do that party to raise money for the HOT's. Money that likely wasn't even missing, it might be for Quinn to pay Buddy. Quinn handling things for the HOT's so Sage can study also means Sage doesn't handle the bookkeeping.... More is happening there then just a hint who is Sage's father.... It's also Quinn's opening for contacts to expand her sales, it doesn't work out, but still... Besides Sage's relation (solved) there's atleast 2 more loose ends from that scene...

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Episode 9 lewd scene predictions, what you boys think? Who's getting shafted and who's getting shafted?

The obvious ones first:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Maya
Josy
Zoey

Zoey will be an option on all paths, the other main girls will be path dependant.

Now for the Others, I think these will be somewhat tricky. Because an MC who commits to Sage or Maya/Josy isn't going to be banging every girl at the party. So without predicting the requirements for these bangs I'm just going to name names.

Riona
Camila
Quinn

All but guaranteed in my opinion those 3 are

We know the strippers will be at the party so that leads me to

Lily/Envy threesome

We have to fuck our new teacher so

Nora

And last on my list but first in my heart

Bianca.
Rio will never get scenes again :/

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
O Darling, I'm tired today, I'm not in the mood for fucking you in the ass. I know its been a long time since the last time , you know what, ? you plus 2. You can sleep with 2 others:giggle::coffee:
Keep telling Josie that you’re tired and your basic bitch might end up on my dick.

Besides, don't hate me because I'm beautiful, bitch. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got you'd get something other than basic bitches on your dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Bianca will call your dog-ass if she ever stop fucking with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Dumbass…. :Kappa:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It can be just a life lesson that Neil give to MC, and doesn't mean that they aren't related.

The only other thing that is important on these theory are the fact that Neil really like condom. And while it can mean that he has another child, it's also possible that he was scared to really have impregnated someone before Lynette when he was younger.
I think so too. It's very true. Look, any idiot can make a kid. It's not that hard to make a kid. Raising a kid is a different story.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just a thought.

Putting aside that it would have been nice if Sage had mentioned that her parents were Jade and Stephen (although for all she knows, the mc has never met them and hence it doesn't seem relevant to her)...

If you went to see the parents of a friend to help out another friend, and then you suddenly realised the mom of your friend was the teacher who was rubbing your dick with her foot in class the other day, wouldn't you feel a little concerned?

I think, "Fuck! :eek:" might sum it up rather well.

Just saying, that's probably the angle DPC will go with to justify the mc's panicked state if he hasn't been fucking Sage or Jade or both.

While I am waiting on the loading and training of a model, I was ruminating. (Never let a data scientist idle out cycles longer than 10 minutes, exhibit A)

We are predicating a lot of the theories ( except dalli_x, bless their heart with boundless imagination) on available information and dropped hints / clues.
Thinking back to the entirety of the game, as well as doing a full Sage run over the weekend, I've closely monitored any hint or clue regarding to the Sage Burke theory before it actually happened. And here's the reality of it, it was actually one of the weakest possibilities ( I still contend that it was a stupid, twist for a twist's sake story development) amongst many. Worse still, DPC actively misdirected us with potential Sage fathers in the party.

This indicates one thing. DPC, knowing that his long dev cycle causes extensive theorycrafting both on patreon AND here, has taken to the approach of actively misdirecting us on many fronts. So, we have to start thinking what "facts" we take as facts are really as such, or a clever misdirect. ( In my opinion, such practices weakens an overall story, but that's neither here nor there)

I encourage everyone to start examining their ideas and theories for such potential misdirects. I have a few that is starting to make me very suspicious and paranoid regarding the story:

1) "The locked room." I am honestly beginning to think that it is the biggest misdirect in the story. It might just be an extra room Bella uses as storage for the stuff his husband left behind. We think it's this big important thing due to that one scene in ep4 ending, but really.... What else? Sus, very sus.

2) The royce mansion. We think, that right now, the mansion Jill grew up in is the same one from Lynette's picture, and there's no denying that. However. What do we really think about that? It's all for certain that Jill's mom isn't a friend of Lynette's, the ages dont match up for anything involving Jill's big sister, sooo... An aunt of hers? We placed a certain importance on this detail, yet I'm beginning to think, ESPECIALLY in light of that you can only see this in one of six major paths, this is another misdirect.

3) The infamous "that" Chad and Dawe were talking about. It has been theorized that alphas are involved in something very illegal and that's what they were trying to keep from prying eyes when Chad accepted his punishment. (Having an easier time with Troy being a big bonus) I keep thinking that is another big misdirect now, and it's just probably them using doping and/or steroids.

4) Nora. She's just a huge misdirect in itself. I'm almost convinced that she'll come up unaffiliated with everything else.

5) The pregnancy test. This is either Ashley or.... Yea, any other option will just be stupid and another twist for twist's sake. Misdirection %110.

What are the things you guys think might be misdirects?
The only reason for DPC to misdirect (like with the mc automatically assuming Josy's relationship is with a guy, or Chad's affair was with Mel, or with Sage's dad was man bun) is to elicit the biggest surprise possible when something of high impact happens in the story. So on those 5 points you raised:

1) If the locked room turns out to not provide any insight into Bella, or her past, I think that will be a big let down. The mc focuses on it a number of times, talks to Jill about it, and we even see Jill trying the door to no avail.​
It may not be what we think it is, but if it turns out to be nothing, then all that shit would have been pointless.​
I think Bella's locked room will be high impact, but we just don't know what. I'm thinking it will be associated with her psychological state and the library scene with the mc breaking the 4th wall.​
2) DPC 100% showed us the mansion in two consecutive renders. That's not a hidden clue (like the tone of a conversation between Sage and Tybalt on Rooster), it was a sledge hammer moment. In an old fashioned movie they've have accompanied those shots with the tried but true, "Dun Dun Duuuun!"​
Maybe this li'l corgi can illustrate better:​
Anyway, if that turns out to be misdirection (unlike the idea that Chad was having an affair with Mel), then that's just a bullshit cheap trick. Once again, we don't know what it means, so there's no real misdirection, since there is no direction, just two groups of people associated with the same manor.​
I think it will turn out to be some kind of big deal, and I imagine it will be a positive thing.​
3) I figured it was just simply that the Jocks were cheating (using steroids) in their competitions. "That" would have the frat shut down I expect. I don't think this is associated with a big drama though.​
4) Nora will probably start teaching the mc's class that Bella's been substitution for. But I doubt Nora is related to anyone. i don't think there's going to be a big reveal regarding her other than suddenly, "Surprise, I'm your new teacher, let's fuck after class!"​
5) Could be anyone, but Ashley, Sally or anyone else in between, but it could also be a flash forward to when the mc's reading the diary and it flashes back to Lynette discovering she's preggers. But I do think this is gonna be a big drama.​
don't hate me because I'm beautiful, bitch. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got you'd get something other than basic bitches on your dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Bianca will call your dog-ass if she ever stop fucking with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Dumbass
Now I gotta go find a clip of Lamar kicking Franklin's ass. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
While I am waiting on the loading and training of a model, I was ruminating. (Never let a data scientist idle out cycles longer than 10 minutes, exhibit A)

We are predicating a lot of the theories ( except dalli_x, bless their heart with boundless imagination) on available information and dropped hints / clues.
Thinking back to the entirety of the game, as well as doing a full Sage run over the weekend, I've closely monitored any hint or clue regarding to the Sage Burke theory before it actually happened. And here's the reality of it, it was actually one of the weakest possibilities ( I still contend that it was a stupid, twist for a twist's sake story development) amongst many. Worse still, DPC actively misdirected us with potential Sage fathers in the party.

This indicates one thing. DPC, knowing that his long dev cycle causes extensive theorycrafting both on patreon AND here, has taken to the approach of actively misdirecting us on many fronts. So, we have to start thinking what "facts" we take as facts are really as such, or a clever misdirect. ( In my opinion, such practices weakens an overall story, but that's neither here nor there)

I encourage everyone to start examining their ideas and theories for such potential misdirects. I have a few that is starting to make me very suspicious and paranoid regarding the story:

1) "The locked room." I am honestly beginning to think that it is the biggest misdirect in the story. It might just be an extra room Bella uses as storage for the stuff his husband left behind. We think it's this big important thing due to that one scene in ep4 ending, but really.... What else? Sus, very sus.

2) The royce mansion. We think, that right now, the mansion Jill grew up in is the same one from Lynette's picture, and there's no denying that. However. What do we really think about that? It's all for certain that Jill's mom isn't a friend of Lynette's, the ages dont match up for anything involving Jill's big sister, sooo... An aunt of hers? We placed a certain importance on this detail, yet I'm beginning to think, ESPECIALLY in light of that you can only see this in one of six major paths, this is another misdirect.

3) The infamous "that" Chad and Dawe were talking about. It has been theorized that alphas are involved in something very illegal and that's what they were trying to keep from prying eyes when Chad accepted his punishment. (Having an easier time with Troy being a big bonus) I keep thinking that is another big misdirect now, and it's just probably them using doping and/or steroids.

4) Nora. She's just a huge misdirect in itself. I'm almost convinced that she'll come up unaffiliated with everything else.

5) The pregnancy test. This is either Ashley or.... Yea, any other option will just be stupid and another twist for twist's sake. Misdirection %110.

What are the things you guys think might be misdirects?
1) It would seem so, but there's just too much mystery around it. Even Jill was surprised the door is locked. Something is there, even if in the end it's just some old memories of her husband and not anything that important, yeah
2) Jill's mom could perfectly be a friend of Lynnete, as age is not a factor when beings friends with someone. Like Jill and Bella. Best friends and more than 10 years of difference. Or maybe another friend which is also a Royce. But I agree there's nothing pointing Lynn and Amelia were friends. Although someone had to take the picture, even if it's just a tripod camera. But yeah, the only solid proof is that both pictures have the same building no matter if it was once Lynette's house or it has always been the Royce estate.
3) This one I agree. It's likely to just be the drug deal the Alphas have (or had) with Quinn.
4) It's almost definitely Nora is a teacher of B&R, or at least she has something to do with the college. Mostly because when chatting with her on Swyper, one of the options has the MC mention B&R. She then politely declines any advances.
5) Let's be honest. This one is anyone's guess at the moment. And of course when it's revealed some people will be right.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Keep telling Josie that you’re tired and your basic bitch might end up on my dick.

Besides, don't hate me because I'm beautiful, bitch. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got you'd get something other than basic bitches on your dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Bianca will call your dog-ass if she ever stop fucking with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Dumbass…. :Kappa:
You always had your way with the words, And I did give in, because I did not want to see you cry. But I was Faking it, I was Faking it the whole time. It doesn't turn me on. May be if you , try something new. A new avatar or something, Diferent words, something that feed my EGO , yeah that could work.
I don't know, I just don't feel the spark anymore, you facepalming me used to hurt, Now I don't give a shit. May be both of should find somebody else, life is to short, I ain't much left. I wanna live a bit, and I want you to live :)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The royce mansion.
Well, it's a link between Lynette and Jill, there's no question about that. But is this the house Lynette's father owned? Or is it the house one of her friends lives? Or maybe one of them has been baby-sitting Jill or her sister? Is it just a random hangout spot?
The important information is Jill grew up in the same area Lynette did, so she might know the friends of Lynette personally or else her parents may know them. Somehow Jill might be a link to MC's grandfather or atleast to the friends of his mother.
There's more links, in Lynette's diary she writes Neil and her can rent a house owned by the parents of one of her friends, we just don't know if that's still the same house where Neil lives...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Just saying, that's probably the angle DPC will go with to justify the mc's panicked state if he hasn't been fucking Sage or Jade or both.
the problem has never been the reaction, but that the reaction is always the same.

MC can get angry just because of Tybalt, but that he is not more worried in other situations is not credible, that's the problem.

Reactions: ename144

T.G.R

Jan 30, 2019

You always had your way with the words, And I did give in, because I did not want to see you cry. But I was Faking it, I was Faking it the whole time. It doesn't turn me on. May be if you , try something new. A new avatar or something, Diferent words, something that feed my EGO , yeah that could work.
I don't know, I just don't feel the spark anymore, you facepalming me used to hurt, Now I don't give a shit. May be both of should find somebody else, life is to short, I ain't much left. I wanna live a bit, and I want you to live :)
What did i run into? :ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Just a thought.

Putting aside that it would have been nice if Sage had mentioned that her parents were Jade and Stephen (although for all she knows, the mc has never met them and hence it doesn't seem relevant to her)...
He's in Jade's class and Stephen is the disciplinary committee, they both eat in the same cantine the students do....
It's hard to assume he never met either of them or will not meet them. Besides her father being in all local papers regularly...
She even knows MC has trouble with the Jocks, it's not a matter if MC is gonna meet Burke, it's when...

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
He's in Jade's class and Stephen is the disciplinary committee, they both eat in the same cantine the students do....
It's hard to assume he never met either of them or will not meet them. Besides her father being in all local papers regularly...
She even knows MC has trouble with the Jocks, it's not a matter if MC is gonna meet Burke, it's when...
Indeed and maybe the decision of showing jade's vid to dik and in turn ending up in hands of stephen could impact the onset of the upcoming scene in ep 9 and eventually to scholarship decision?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Now I gotta go find a clip of Lamar kicking Franklin's ass. :ROFLMAO:
Finally someone got the reference, but it's shazba, literally a God on this forum, so it shouldn't be surprising. :Kappa:

Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I came to this thread, thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too - you've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm Lostanddamned, and you are too... No... He's the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This thread - this "legend" - it's ours. We can change the Being a DIK story as we want - and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're Lostanddamned. :Kappa:

What did i run into? :ROFLMAO:
I loved Bella. He loved Josy. We each had half a full life, really, which was enough for us. Just... but not for them...... :cry:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Welp yeah but it depends on the player... since there is the choice that you play a fag run and no quarrel with Tybalt this scene makes no sense :p Of course it's unlikely that you play the game like this BUT ! the choice is there and the result stays the same ! Which is bad :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes