ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That might be a problem for my guy, I actually got the Quinn break up scene, so she probably gonna set him up and have Jill find out he's banging all the HOTs.
That break up kinda sucked, I was surprised how easily Quinn was you know giving up. Well its my fault, I should not chase both of them :ROFLMAO:.

And Take back your Facepalm, reaction:mad:, I wasn't speaking to you good sir, that message was to "my other half":ROFLMAO: And He knew:ROFLMAO:.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Episode 9 lewd scene predictions, what you boys think? Who's getting shafted and who's getting shafted?

The obvious ones first:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Maya
Josy
Zoey

Zoey will be an option on all paths, the other main girls will be path dependant.

Now for the Others, I think these will be somewhat tricky. Because an MC who commits to Sage or Maya/Josy isn't going to be banging every girl at the party. So without predicting the requirements for these bangs I'm just going to name names.

Riona
Camila
Quinn

All but guaranteed in my opinion those 3 are

We know the strippers will be at the party so that leads me to

Lily/Envy threesome

We have to fuck our new teacher so

Nora

And last on my list but first in my heart

Bianca.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That break up kinda sucked, I was surprised how easily Quinn was you know giving up. Well its my fault, I should not chase both of them :ROFLMAO:.

And Take back your Facepalm, reaction:mad:, I wasn't speaking to you good sir, that message was to "my other half":ROFLMAO: And He knew:ROFLMAO:.
Yeah it did, I was also disappointed that she had the same refusal lines to the threesome.

It's like bitch you just invited me to your room and gave me a girl of my choice, not my fault I didn't want one of your skanky whores but a sweet, virgin princess.

I still love Quinn on the Others path, but for now fuck her. Team Jillybean.

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
Episode 9 lewd scene predictions, what you boys think? Who's getting shafted and who's getting shafted?

The obvious ones first:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Maya
Josy
Zoey

Zoey will be an option on all paths, the other main girls will be path dependant.

Now for the Others, I think these will be somewhat tricky. Because an MC who commits to Sage or Maya/Josy isn't going to be banging every girl at the party. So without predicting the requirements for these bangs I'm just going to name names.

Riona
Camila
Quinn

Lily/Envy threesome

Nora

Bianca.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
My point is, that it wasn't really hiding, it was obvious, who she was and who she was related to.

This place would be a lot better if people just admitted they were wrong when they're wrong instead of blaming the writing.

Instead they double down on even more retarded theories like how manbun is now Arieths father, just sad really.
Well, lets try it this way, Maya being in a relation with Josy was a well executed twist, DPC made use of not giving essential information, we did get the hints but we didn't conclude the relation too soon and yet it made sense once the twist came.
We had no way knowing they even knew each other but when Josy entered it all made sense and was still a surprise.

The Sage is Burke's daughter is different, we know the Burke's are local celebrities, they're often in the local papers, Maya points you at Tybalt, knows his name and who he is on your first day there. Yet his sister celebrity is not known to her nor recognised.
Each and every conversation with hints is made into a game of charades just to avoid saying Burke is Sages daddy, it's a constant avoidance of that fact even when it would make perfect sense to mention that fact first in these conversations.

A good twist is made by giving hints yet not too much so a twist is surprising and yet logical when the time comes.
Sage being Burke's daughter? Nope, not much sense there, just the realisation people around you know it but they've been playing this game called "don't say it's her daddy"... Not gonna call it bad writing, just not gonna agree it's a good twist.
There's no "How did i not see this?"... only "how the heck you gonna make me believe nobody told this?"

Ah, and yeah, manbun could be Arieth's father, she was the only HOT at the wrong party afterall. ;)

Last edited:

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020

The obvious ones first:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Maya
Josy
Zoey

Riona
Camila
Quinn

Lily/Envy threesome

Nora

Bianca.
Sally? :sneaky: I don't know if the rewards are just images or they meaning something? I'm curious if Karen would be an option too...and why not Arieth :ROFLMAO:.

There are the vixen available, i don't think other girls...

Aug 26, 2019

The obvious ones first:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Maya
Josy
Zoey

Riona
Camila
Quinn

Lily/Envy threesome

Nora

Bianca.
Becky is criminally underrated I would like some Becky action

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My point is, that it wasn't really hiding, it was obvious, who she was and who she was related to.

This place would be a lot better if people just admitted they were wrong when they're wrong instead of blaming the writing.

Instead they double down on even more retarded theories like how manbun is now Arieths father, just sad really.
You know the thing is, that back in the days, Sage being a burke, was a popular theory. But just a theory. Now it's actually proven, it's easy to say to go back and see all the signs it was obvious blah blah.
But it wasn't actually, it could have been go either way. It was obvious she has influential parents, but let's be real making her burke was the cheap drama. You know it's the cheap Drama, because DPC purposely put that red hair dude in episode 5 to be a misdirection. So he can have his "haha moment " in ep 8.
To me it's not really about being wrong, it's expecting more. I can honestly say, there was only one moment in the game that was truly a good twist. And that was the Bella library scene, Becasue MC started to talking in past sentense, for the first time, since the begining.

The thing is that we wait 5-6 month, during this time, we came out lots of theory , some shit some good. but sometimes, more entertaining then what we get in the end. Jill's virginity, I don't care I was wrong, I still say it was stupid. Episode 6 choice between Sage and Jill, half year we spend on theories. And in the end it didnt matter , at least not regarding to Sage. :ROFLMAO:.
But that's just my opinion. Like Zoey. There are peoples that proud of themself that they guessed right that she come back. I'm not upset that I was wrong nore should I feel I need to admit I was wrong , becasue in the end of the day I still think she is not an absolutly nessecary character. :ROFLMAO:

and Yeah manbun is Arieths father:ROFLMAO:. But since because it would make sense, probably he doesn't. :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, Sage could have been Burke's niece, his sister, anything related to Burke and influential for being who she is, the being adopted part would only be relevant if she was his daughter. But everybody knowing and nobody telling Sage is his daughter?
That's not hiding in plain sight, that's ignoring common sense to make a twist in the story, it's telling don't look right, don't look right, don't look right, there's nothing on the right! surprise! Twist on the right! ;)
actually, thinking back, the only real non-sense is Sage asking him to accompany her without preparing him for who he will find in front of him

it is one thing to accompany her to her parents (which is an important but personal request), another to 2 teachers (which also becomes an important issue for MC)

Jacob's is also an abnormal behavior (in the case of Mc who does, but let's justify it with the fact that it is a very particular situation

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
actually, thinking back, the only real non-sense is Sage asking him to accompany her without preparing him for who he will find in front of him
Nah, i mean the whole secrecy around Sage's relation to Burke, it's common sense to mention exactly that relation because it explains the why by just mentioning that... but no, Chad asks Sage to speak with Burke "because she has influence" yadda yadda yadda... Why doesn't Sage want to do parties for the preps? Yadda yadda yadda, she dislikes the preps...
All these so called explanations just generate more questions because they hardly explain anything.
Now drop the information Sage is asked to talk to her father, or Sage doesn't want to organise parties for her brother....
Come on, Chad knows, Quinn knows, everybody knows but suffers from collective amnesia if it comes to Sage being a Burke.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

it is one thing to accompany her to her parents (which is an important but personal request), another to 2 teachers (which also becomes an important issue for MC)

Jacob's is also an abnormal behavior (in the case of Mc who does, but let's justify it with the fact that it is a very particular situation
That's an another Fucking thing. Like Jacob vague comments, are not hints. That's keeping you a dark for no reason, just to have a stupid scene in episode 8, when MC is like Why did I not see it ? Fuck Fuck Fuck.
This whole Sage things is like Everyone know who she is, and Yet nobody tell it to MC , because he does not have to know otherwise the reveal not working. Well it's a Bad design then. This could have been work, if we only get the Chad and Sage scene, when Chad imply that Sage could help him.
This way, the player Get the hint, that hey there's more to Sage, without feeling forced, like the Jacob scene. Hey dude don't do it, you new here. Yeah, right so tell me you moron, so I might not make a mistake or something, dont gave me this vauge answer.

Like you travelling and someone say, don't go this direction, You ask Why and He is just like, just don't go. And its turn out there no fucking bridge there, but the fucking asshole dont say this , he just say dont go there.
Its the same fucking thing with MC not informing Maya about what Quinn business is.

So as I said, it's not about admitting you were wrong, it's about not treating you as Stupid.DPC is still new to this, and this is a relative common thing in a lots of shows , movies, games, in entertainment generally. And this is what he need to evolve in. Do not treat your audience as Stupid. Even if some are indeed stupid, don't count on those.

And if something make sense, do it, even if people figured out, because they will. Because fans always spend more time on analyzing shit that the actual creator. Just ask Dalix, " reflection in the eyes of the chracters " . :ROFLMAO:

The thing is DPC won't be able to truly surprised us, so he should aim to entertain us instead. Most of the time he do that and he doing it good, but sometimes he just want a twist, that doesnt work.

Like episode 8 ending. If MC was bursting out laughing , and the inner monolog is: Yeah I was expecting something like that. Than it would feel more organic, than his Fuck Fuck Fuck.
The way it is, This ending is only working, if you fucked Jade and She is Sage mother. In every other scenario its not.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah, i mean the whole secrecy around Sage's relation to Burke, it's common sense to mention exactly that relation because it explains the why by just mentioning that... but no, Chad asks Sage to speak with Burke "because she has influence" yadda yadda yadda... Why doesn't Sage want to do parties for the preps? Yadda yadda yadda, she dislikes the preps...
All these so called explanations just generate more questions because they hardly explain anything.
Now drop the information Sage is asked to talk to her father, or Sage doesn't want to organise parties for her brother....
Come on, Chad knows, Quinn knows, everybody knows but suffers from collective amnesia if it comes to Sage being a Burke.
I don't see it so categorically

in the end Sage is the one who is going to talk to the Preps (or so it seems from the phone call with MC), the idea is Quinn's, but that it was possible thanks to the relationship between Sage and Tybalt is credible (I don't think Tybalt was comfortable talking to Quinn)

in normal life it's not that we express every time all the premises to our actions, those who know understand by themselves and those who do not know we want them to continue not knowing

the relationship between Sage and her parents is not clear at all, but the axiom unconventional family = problematic family is valid (not progressive at all....)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
While I am waiting on the loading and training of a model, I was ruminating. (Never let a data scientist idle out cycles longer than 10 minutes, exhibit A)

We are predicating a lot of the theories ( except dalli_x, bless their heart with boundless imagination) on available information and dropped hints / clues.
Thinking back to the entirety of the game, as well as doing a full Sage run over the weekend, I've closely monitored any hint or clue regarding to the Sage Burke theory before it actually happened. And here's the reality of it, it was actually one of the weakest possibilities ( I still contend that it was a stupid, twist for a twist's sake story development) amongst many. Worse still, DPC actively misdirected us with potential Sage fathers in the party.

This indicates one thing. DPC, knowing that his long dev cycle causes extensive theorycrafting both on patreon AND here, has taken to the approach of actively misdirecting us on many fronts. So, we have to start thinking what "facts" we take as facts are really as such, or a clever misdirect. ( In my opinion, such practices weakens an overall story, but that's neither here nor there)

I encourage everyone to start examining their ideas and theories for such potential misdirects. I have a few that is starting to make me very suspicious and paranoid regarding the story:

1) "The locked room." I am honestly beginning to think that it is the biggest misdirect in the story. It might just be an extra room Bella uses as storage for the stuff his husband left behind. We think it's this big important thing due to that one scene in ep4 ending, but really.... What else? Sus, very sus.

2) The royce mansion. We think, that right now, the mansion Jill grew up in is the same one from Lynette's picture, and there's no denying that. However. What do we really think about that? It's all for certain that Jill's mom isn't a friend of Lynette's, the ages dont match up for anything involving Jill's big sister, sooo... An aunt of hers? We placed a certain importance on this detail, yet I'm beginning to think, ESPECIALLY in light of that you can only see this in one of six major paths, this is another misdirect.

3) The infamous "that" Chad and Dawe were talking about. It has been theorized that alphas are involved in something very illegal and that's what they were trying to keep from prying eyes when Chad accepted his punishment. (Having an easier time with Troy being a big bonus) I keep thinking that is another big misdirect now, and it's just probably them using doping and/or steroids.

4) Nora. She's just a huge misdirect in itself. I'm almost convinced that she'll come up unaffiliated with everything else.

5) The pregnancy test. This is either Ashley or.... Yea, any other option will just be stupid and another twist for twist's sake. Misdirection %110.

What are the things you guys think might be misdirects?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes