vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Indeed and maybe the decision of showing jade's vid to dik and in turn ending up in hands of stephen could impact the onset of the upcoming scene in ep 9 and eventually to scholarship decision?
Depending on your bad choices MC can be in a bad situation, however the outcome of the meeting will not change, Maya will get a nice talk with the Burke's, Stephen will look into it but can't promise anything. But there's some possible drama with Sage, Jade, or both, and possible blackmail by Stephen to look forward to after that meeting, either directly or some time later.

Is there a possibility Maya gets that tuition? Well, lets say she does.... end of the quest for tuition, Maya and Josy are free from the terror of Patrick, happy ending.... But still 2 seasons to go, so if that happens expect big drama to keep the story running.
Since this storyline is tied to the Burke tuition for sex scheme it's to be expected that storyline will continue either way.
We just don't know how it will evolve but we know there's not gonna be a happy ending in ep 9 for Maya's blackmail problem.

Reactions: Walter Victor

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Curious to see the choices, can someone post the poll? Thanks!
Sorry I missed this one Friday.

Here you go:

"The Vixen poll

According to the survey, most want to see a lewd scene poll first, so here it is.

I will design a lewd scene with the winning options in mind with an unknown Vixen.

What I can tell you about this girl is that she doesn't have a lewd scene with the MC yet.

Vote on the option you want to see in this lewd scene.

The top two choices will get a heavy focus in the lewd scene.

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"

Results as of this morning:

1647884071455.png

Madame lick ass
Madame lick pussy
Madame lick foot
Madame suck boobs
Madame kiss lips

Shame on you for provoking everyone's PTSD.

Uh-uhh.gif

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Rio will never get scenes again :/
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!
For clarification - Josy and Maya are a package deal, for lack of a better term?
Thus far, this is correct, yes - though there can be some imbalance in the relationship displayed (whether or not Maya gets on you in the sauna, or lets you finish inside her at the party), etc. I think the MC is going to have the potential to completely destabilize their happiness with each other.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i wonder what DPC means by unknown

in theory none of the 3 in the previews is really unknown (at the limit the red one), that it refers to another really unknown character?
Most likely DPC means that which Vixen to have the lewd scene has not been identified to the poll takers, not that players don't know her or haven't seen her.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Thus far, this is correct, yes - though there can be some imbalance in the relationship displayed (whether or not Maya gets on you in the sauna, or lets you finish inside her at the party), etc. I think the MC is going to have the potential to completely destabilize their happiness with each other.
When I was doing my original Jill run I was in the throuple until chapter 8, but dude has 0 focus with Maya.

Other than the forced make out scenes with her in the early chapters, he chose Quinn/Riona over her as well as Sage earlier than that.

Chose Josy again and again and in chapter 8, completely forgot Maya had a sex scene and just left her alone to go bang the whores in the washroom.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
since one of the tags is dating sim, there's 3 girls I'm wondering if we are able to date... Lily, Riona, and Camila

georsak

May 15, 2021
Each and every conversation with hints is made into a game of charades just to avoid saying Burke is Sages daddy, it's a constant avoidance of that fact even when it would make perfect sense to mention that fact first in these conversations.
Sage being Burke's daughter? Nope, not much sense there, just the realisation people around you know it but they've been playing this game called "don't say it's her daddy"... Not gonna call it bad writing, just not gonna agree it's a good twist.
There's no "How did i not see this?"... only "how the heck you gonna make me believe nobody told this?"
I agree it's a little sloppy execution of the twist, but it's not immersion-breaking. Nobody told because everyone assumed the Mc knew, it was common knowledge. I can relate to that. Let me explain:
I come from a family of teachers. My dad was a teacher in my junior high school and my maternal uncle in my high school. From day one almost everybody knew who I was related to. I never bothered telling any new friends I made, because I assumed they knew already. It was a given, I never thought about it. So Sage or anyone else not telling Fuckface is something plausible, to me at least.
Now, the Mc not knowing the last name of a girl he is fuckbuddies with or romantically interested in? That's harder to swallow. Maybe he knew but thought there was no relation? I'm not a native English speaker but I believe Burke is a quite common surname in the English-speaking world, or at least not rare. And we are shown that Fuckface is a little boneheaded sometimes.
Like I said... sloppy, but not outright implausible

Reactions: Meushi and shazba

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
From day one almost everybody knew who I was related to. I never bothered telling any new friends I made, because I assumed they knew already. It was a given, I never thought about it. So Sage or anyone else not telling Fuckface is something plausible, to me at least.
Yup, it's not the fact Sage doesn't tell, it's the fact everybody else doesn't, like you said you never had to tell, that's because teachers kids are always the first you know, everybody tells you... well, except they themselves ofcourse. ;)

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I paid Quinn for the special which seems to be Sarah but then i realized that i'd have to choose and the other options seem more appealing. Would i get anything later down the line or money gone for nothing?

Reactions: rKnight

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'd honestly nut inside the girl in the middle. :Kappa:

Imagine how lame it would be to hook up with one of the new girls and she only allows you to suck her tits :KEK: It wouldn't even make sense from an "Others" point of view too considering the gossip around these girls is about MC's dick size
I'm surprised DPC's Discord retards didn't pick that one over the blowjob. Good thing that he didn't give the option to pick which girl, otherwise those retards would never vote for the goth girl because she already got fucked by those two guys in the room MC walks in and they would cry "NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" if we ever get a scene with her.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Imagine how lame it would be to hook up with one of the new girls and she only allows you to suck her tits :KEK: It wouldn't even make sense from an "Others" point of view too considering the gossip around these girls is about MC's dick size
Technically the choices aren't specified.... so she might be the one sucking MC's tits.... or worse... MC giving the BJ.... ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes