georsak

May 15, 2021
I salute this awesome community!

After about a year of lurking around here I write my first post to express how much reading all of the discussions and theories has enriched my enjoyment of the game and expanded my entertainment.

And now my contribution to get a discussion going.

It is implied more than one time that Neil may not be the MC's biological father (family isn't defined by blood, Fuckface doesn't look like Neil etc). Of course these clues could be red herrings DPC style, but they could also be foreshadowing. If the latter is the case, Fuckface could read in Lynnette's diary that she discovered she was pregnant and hooked up with Neil to make him take responsibility for the kid, either with or without his knowledge. Then we have good old soapy drama.
Does Neil know? Why hasn't he said anything when the MC got older? If he doesn't know do we tell him?
And most important of all: Who is PapaFuckface???

What do you think brothers (and/or sisters)?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quick question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no one knows

the most dangerous situation should be in relationship with Sage, Jade dumped and movie shown to DIKs

but Jade dumped could be vindictive also towards other LI, in particular Bella, I don't think Maya

Last edited:
Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
The drama with Jade is a bit exaggerated. Jade reacted badly, but I don't think she can do anything bad except blackmail MС or speak ill of him to Sage and her husband. The only thing I'm really afraid of is that permanent Dik affinity will force us to accept Jade's offer and fuck her behind Sage's back. That would be terrible a dream coming true.
just corrected your mistake. your're welcome buddy :)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The only thing I'm really afraid of is that permanent Dik affinity will force us to accept Jade's offer and fuck her behind Sage's back. That would be terrible.
My guess is permanent affinity will not force you to do anything, just exclude you from some paths. The big question is if it's worth it to have permanent neutral affinity to get most possible content enabled starting ep 9 and up....
So far it's been either Dik or Chick, but neutral has just been hanging there, we know about it, but nothing is really tied to neutral affinity, it's mostly combined with either Dik or Chick. Could it be permanent neutral affinity gives options for both Dik and Chick choices with girls later or might it block both? Would be weird without any neutral girls....

Reactions: ChipLecsap

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I salute this awesome community!

After about a year of lurking around here I write my first post to express how much reading all of the discussions and theories has enriched my enjoyment of the game and expanded my entertainment.

And now my contribution to get a discussion going.

It is implied more than one time that Neil may not be the MC's biological father (family isn't defined by blood, Fuckface doesn't look like Neil etc). Of course these clues could be red herrings DPC style, but they could also be foreshadowing. If the latter is the case, Fuckface could read in Lynnette's diary that she discovered she was pregnant and hooked up with Neil to make him take responsibility for the kid, either with or without his knowledge. Then we have good old soapy drama.
Does Neil know? Why hasn't he said anything when the MC got older? If he doesn't know do we tell him?
And most important of all: Who is PapaFuckface???

What do you think brothers (and/or sisters)?
I think the fact that Neil is not the biological father is 70% proven. The characters emphasize several times that Tremolo does not look like his own father, the relationship between Lynette and Neil is similar to friendly, but not romantic. On the other hand, I do not know how DPC can show this without hurting the feelings of the ANTI-NTR Guard. Lynette is too young and clearly doesn't have a romantic partner. Perhaps at some point, MС leafing through the diary finds out that his mother is pregnant, although his father and Lynette have not even started dating yet. Her boyfriend was a rich jerk who immediately left her, and Neil, as a good guy, promises to raise someone else's son as his own.

It would certainly be a good drama if it turns out that Rusty and Tremolo have the same father, for example. They would become brothers not only by brotherhood, but also by blood. It would be beautiful.
Tommy is only Josie's half-brother, this is clearly done for a reason, so Tommy can also be MC's own brother.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Just don't show a flashback of Jill and Rusty kissing, because DPC's Discord will melt down with the "NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" outrage from his retards. :Kappa:
I would pay for him to do that, considering there are people who refuse to play Bella's route just because they don't want to see Jill being sad, imagine the glorious shitshow if he actually did that... Oh man, I think you just gave me a new fetish :KEK::KEK:.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think the fact that Neil is not the biological father is 70% proven. The characters emphasize several times that Tremolo does not look like his own father, the relationship between Lynette and Neil is similar to friendly, but not romantic. On the other hand, I do not know how DPC can show this without hurting the feelings of the ANTI-NTR Guard. Lynette is too young and clearly doesn't have a romantic partner. Perhaps at some point, MС leafing through the diary finds out that his mother is pregnant, although his father and Lynette have not even started dating yet. Her boyfriend was a rich jerk who immediately left her, and Neil, as a good guy, promises to raise someone else's son as his own.

It would certainly be a good drama if it turns out that Rusty and Tremolo have the same father, for example. They would become brothers not only by brotherhood, but also by blood. It would be beautiful.
Tommy is only Josie's half-brother, this is clearly done for a reason, so Tommy can also be MC's own brother.
Tommy and Josy are not blood related, Josy's father is with Tommy's mother, they are stepsister and stepbrother at most (that is if Josy's father married the mother of Tommy, if they're just living together they're really not much more then roommates)
Half brother/sister means one parent is the same but different father or mother.

Personally i'm pretty sure Neil is the biological father but it's DPC so who knows.... Fact is it's not being speculated in the game he isn't... Just a few hints tremolo doesn't look like his father isn't much to go with, sometimes kids look like a spitting image of their father other times their mother and other times it's a clear mix between the two...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
need help, this is gonna be my 3rd or 4th playthrough and I've kept messing up on one path... how do I stay on the Maya/Josey path? every time they chose to break it off with me and stay together without me...
Maybeee because you are a dick who's into weed ?! :eek: :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I don't see all these clues...

if we listen to the resemblance Derek and John Boy are Neil's sons and Mc is Tommy's half-brother, it seems a bit too much.

it is normal that the relationship with Linette is still only friendly, not even that to tell the truth, they have just met...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
need help, this is gonna be my 3rd or 4th playthrough and I've kept messing up on one path... how do I stay on the Maya/Josey path? every time they chose to break it off with me and stay together without me...
There's an official WT and an unofficial aswell on page 1, especially when it's a replay and you keep missing paths/scenes they can be helpful and will hardly give spoilers since you've pretty much seen it already. ;)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't see all these clues...

if we listen to the resemblance Derek and John Boy are Neil's sons and Mc is Tommy's half-brother, it seems a bit too much.
The only clue Neil gives is to use protection else you're leaving with more then you've bargained for.... Or very simply said he is talking about some STD he got when he was younger.... Not about impregnating any girl besides Lynette... So it's really not likely there even is another kid of Neil besides Tremelo.... Again not impossible but lets face it chances Arieth is carrying an STD that's related to the STD Neil once had are bigger then MC being in the same school as his brother nobody knows excists.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only clue Neil gives is to use protection else you're leaving with more then you've bargained for.... Or very simply said he is talking about some STD he got when he was younger.... Not about impregnating any girl besides Lynette... So it's really not likely there even is another kid of Neil besides Tremelo.... Again not impossible but lets face it chances Arieth is carrying an STD that's related to the STD Neil once had are bigger then MC being in the same school as his brother nobody knows excists.
that is a recommendation that almost all parents make when their children reach a certain age

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know, it would be funny if you're in a relationship with them and you change your character to Dik affinity and then they reject "again" in episode 9 but I don't think DPC does that... right?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Think we should leave this to dalli_x ... I'm sure he will figure this out... or spin on it some more :KEK:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So far it's been either Dik or Chick, but neutral has just been hanging there, we know about it, but nothing is really tied to neutral affinity, it's mostly combined with either Dik or Chick. Could it be permanent neutral affinity gives options for both Dik and Chick choices with girls later or might it block both? Would be weird without any neutral girls....
Neutral affinity is quite an interesting thing. This is a compromise way for players who want to get the most content of the game in one playthrough. This of course gives them a certain flexibility, they can make chick and dick decisions depending on the situation. But on the other hand, they are limited by the framework of basic statuses, so the Huge, Massive statuses will not be available to them. So some options for an lewd scene (for example, scene 69 with Jill or anal scene with Sage) will be blocked. But whether Pink will take this into account when working on the episode is a big question.
Tommy and Josy are not blood related, Josy's father is with Tommy's mother, they are stepsister and stepbrother at most (that is if Josy's father married the mother of Tommy, if they're just living together they're really not much more then roommates)
Half brother/sister means one parent is the same but different father or mother.

Personally i'm pretty sure Neil is the biological father but it's DPC so who knows.... Fact is it's not being speculated in the game he isn't... Just a few hints tremolo doesn't look like his father isn't much to go with, sometimes kids look like a spitting image of their father other times their mother and other times it's a clear mix between the two...
There are much more hints in the game that Neil is not his own father. The introductory video to the game, hinting that blood is not important, incomprehensible and vague hints about the connection between Jill and MС. I think the main role of the diary is not even to reveal Lynette's past, which is really not interesting to anyone, but to find out who is actually Tremolo's own father.
Of course, the fact that Tommy is MС's own brother is my mistake. I think it's probably Rusty, because their bond is most like a brotherly one.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There are much more hints in the game that Neil is not his own father. The introductory video to the game, hinting that blood is not important, incomprehensible and vague hints about the connection between Jill and MС.
Not really, it explains that despite tremolo is related to some wealthy people (his grandfather/mother) there is no family bond there. But then he says there is a family bond feeling without being blood related.....
So there is literally denial of any possible blood relations between Tremolo and the people he meets in college.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes